Tensions in Ceerigaabo

Not good being a langaab Isxaaq Carre πŸ˜‚

Why are all the Gx here a congregation of Langaabs

I clocked you hoe

An Isxaaq Carre speaking on Ceerigaabo is like me speaking on Garowe stick to your lane langaab. Waxba kuma tihid langaab x2
Cabdale Isxaaq and Reer Yoonis of Cidagalle were able to push Cagdheer jebertis out from Hawd not that long ago so tell me what historical achievement your clan has instead of your sultan being sent away to Seychelles where he begged the Brits to pardon him kkk :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

@Haragwaafi how do you cope with being the same level as Gabooye in Hargeisan politics

πŸ˜€
The Office Lol GIF

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Darood kee? Isaaq made it clear for you guys last time you thought it was a good idea to raise that fake flag of yours. Abtiyaasha ka xishood.
I don't know what you on but anyone who ever went ceerigaabo can tell you the city is already divided and is kinda 3 state split, Clans dont cross each other lines, i don't know why isaaq are acting tough y'all the weakest in sanaag, peace is the only thing helping u

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
@Ximan iyo Xadeed i don't why u bother debating with these people, they're the weakest in region, peace deal is the only thing keeping them in the region and the fact that our elders don't want another thing they can calacaal about

I don't know what you on but anyone who ever went ceerigaabo can tell you the city is already divided and is kinda 3 state split, Clans dont cross each other lines, i don't know why isaaq are acting tough y'all the weakest in sanaag, peace is the only thing helping u
The city isn't "shared" or divided this isn't a jeberti territory :)

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
The city isn't "shared" or divided this isn't a jeberti territory :)
U never been to the city, forget the city even the rural area u minority, this whole situation is basically the sword and neck and the only thing stopping us from cutting that neck is our peace loving elders, behave yourself

U never been to the city, forget the city even the rural area u minority, this whole situation is basically the sword and neck, the only thing stopping us from cutting that neck is our peace loving elders, behave yourself
I have been there and historically it doesn't belong to you and don't forget how y'all fled the city when SNM bari divisions took that place kkk

1724877685460.png

"Except two girls from our clan" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Siicid Bidaar @Ximan iyo Xadeed adeer had to walk barefoot to ceerigabo for reconciliation peace with HY clans kkk

1724877937250.png

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I have been there and historically it doesn't belong to you and don't forget how y'all fled the city when SNM bari divisions took that place kkk

View attachment 340694
"Except two girls from our clan" :cryinglaughsmiley:

Siicid Bidaar @Ximan iyo Xadeed adeer had to walk barefoot to ceerigabo for reconciliation peace with HY clans kkk

View attachment 340695

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Your source

Matt Bryden a cadaan married to an Isaaq woman , who learned Somali from her bed time stories

Here's a 90s veteran Bah Ogayslabe reliving the good old days

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
what even is being fought for? Did some kill someone they should face a fair trial and if it calls for it legal consequences why would there be some clan war?

I know what's going to happen: heavily armed SSC will make their way into Ceerigaabo causing significant losses; irregular Garhajis militia enraged by the high rate of casualties will retaliate and attack unarmed civilians, these war crimes will prompt the Harti and Darod's horde to cascade into Sanaag and pay them in kind as they will also flee the entire area will turn into a war-zone for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile Muuse won't raise a finger and will even retreat as his multifaceted goals of postponing elections, destroying the Garhajis in Sanaag and reducing their authority in Somaliland are met. This is exactly what happened in late 2022 just as the elections that he knew he will lose were around the corner.

Last edited:
I know what's going to happen: heavily armed SSC will make their way into Ceerigaabo causing significant losses; irregular Garhajis militia enraged by the high rate of casualties will retaliate and attack unarmed civilians, these war crimes will prompt the Harti and Darod's horde to cascade into Sanaag and pay them in kind as they will also flee as the entire area will turn into a war-zone for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile Muuse won't raise a finger and will even retreat as his multifaceted goals of postponing elections, destroying the Garhajis in Sanaag and reducing their authority in Somaliland are met. This is exactly what happened in late 2022 just as the elections that he knew he will lose were around the corner.
I see you play squad as well :trumpsmirk:

I know what's going to happen: heavily armed SSC will make their way into Ceerigaabo causing significant losses; irregular Garhajis militia enraged by the high rate of casualties will retaliate and attack unarmed civilians, these war crimes will prompt the Harti and Darod's horde to cascade into Sanaag and pay them in kind as they will also flee the entire area will turn into a war-zone for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile Muuse won't raise a finger and will even retreat as his multifaceted goals of postponing elections, destroying the Garhajis in Sanaag and reducing their authority in Somaliland are met. This is exactly what happened in late 2022 just as the elections that he knew he will lose were around the corner.

Nah

I think everyone joins in at that point.

Somaliland should level Laascaanood and Garowe and build giant Statues of Muse Bixi in their place.