Tensions in Ceerigaabo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a HY bari degaan not similar whatever happened in Laascanod district ina majeertaanow :comeon:

This is me Haragwaafi deep in hy coastline of lasso surad and northern erigavo, gahayle aka siwaaqroon. Waryaa northern erigavo is multi clan and shared, let's keep the peace and let's not allow muse bihi to do isku dir✌️

1724898009909.png

This is me Haragwaafi deep in hy coastline of lasso surad and northern erigavo, gahayle aka siwaaqroon. Waryaa northern erigavo is multi clan and shared, let's keep the peace and let's not allow muse bihi to do isku dir✌️

View attachment 340732
Kulmiye Party gave you that area by the way, I hope you know that’s not land that you fought for. Your elders were homeless begging for help from Rayaale 👍🏾

I know what's going to happen: heavily armed SSC will make their way into Ceerigaabo causing significant losses; irregular Garhajis militia enraged by the high rate of casualties will retaliate and attack unarmed civilians, these war crimes will prompt the Harti and Darod's horde to cascade into Sanaag and pay them in kind as they will also flee the entire area will turn into a war-zone for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile Muuse won't raise a finger and will even retreat as his multifaceted goals of postponing elections, destroying the Garhajis in Sanaag and reducing their authority in Somaliland are met. This is exactly what happened in late 2022 just as the elections that he knew he will lose were around the corner.

This has nothing to do with Bixii. 2 Naylee Axmed were smuggling arms inside Ceerigaabo city. The police shot them. Naylee Axmed then killed HY geeljire in the countryside and tribal mobilisation ensued. This is strictly HY bari and Naylee Axmed affair because they also killed a Sacad Yoonis Geeljire. If war breaks out my money on HY they enjoy home turf advantage and majority. If other sub clans outside of Sanaag involved itself, bulk of HY will come from Hawd & Togdheer.

It's clear they been planning this for while otherwise why smuggle arms into the city if you're not planning to use it soon? HY won't allow anyone to challenge their authority on the city, there must be another war for every to know their place.

Nah

I think everyone joins in at that point.

Somaliland should level Laascaanood and Garowe and build giant Statues of Muse Bixi in their place.
Nah dude

SSC will complete the conquest of Sool and Sanaag in a blitz operation that you should be familiar with, Burco is to be obliterated from the face of the earth and a gigantic reservoir will be built in its place

View attachment 340732

The tiny community of Gahayle AKA Sawirqoon are maqan. If they are foolish enough to repeat the mistakes of their parents they'll be made refugees in Bosasso like 91.

IMG_20240829_074235.jpg

No more Abti bs, this time the Yahuud of banu qurayza will settle permanently in their ancestral land of Bandir Qassim.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The tiny community of Gahayle AKA Sawirqoon are maqan. If they are foolish enough to repeat the mistakes of their parents they'll be made refugees in Bosasso like 91.

View attachment 340740

No more Abti bs, this time the Yahuud of banu qurayza will settle permanently in their ancestral land of Bandir Qassim.

Let's not destroy erigavo dadku Iyo deegaanku waa mid and I know ceeri culture is deeply rooted in wise elders not politicians from outside sanaag trying to destabilize it, let's not ruin the reputation it has, the only multi clan area in peace and united not like galkacyo who has borders like it's east and west jerusalem.

Erigavo has peace loving clans of dhulbahante, MJ, warsangeli, siwaaqroon, hy and hj let's not allow us ruin this because when Somalia finally wake up that Mogadishu isn't helping our unity but hurting it more, erigavo will be like the example and potential new capital of somalia.

I urge habar yonis don't let muse bihi take advantage and U remember how blood thirsty he is for habar yonis anoo wax dili kara duco qaadan maayo afkisa bay ka soo baxday and it was in reference to you and now he is Somaliland president U think all that has changed and he loves U? Somalis don't forgive n forget easily like the rest of the world, most of the rest of world politics is we don't have permanent friends or enemies but permanent interests only and Somalia don't follow that wisdom.

This has nothing to do with Bixii. 2 Naylee Axmed were smuggling arms inside Ceerigaabo city. The police shot them. Naylee Axmed then killed HY geeljire in the countryside and tribal mobilisation ensued. This is strictly HY bari and Naylee Axmed affair because they also killed a Sacad Yoonis Geeljire. If war breaks out my money on HY they enjoy home turf advantage and majority. If other sub clans outside of Sanaag involved itself, bulk of HY will come from Hawd & Togdheer.

It's clear they been planning this for while otherwise why smuggle arms into the city if you're not planning to use it soon? HY won't allow anyone to challenge their authority on the city, there must be another war for every to know their place.
Unless the Somaliland government gets involved, which i doubt Muse will do it, you will be sitting duck for SSC heavy weapons. The Jeegaan has stripped HY all of their heavy weapons. HY vs SSC is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Let's not destroy erigavo dadku Iyo deegaanku waa mid and I know ceeri culture is deeply rooted in wise elders not politicians from outside sanaag trying to destabilize it, let's not ruin the reputation it has, the only multi clan area in peace and united not like galkacyo who has borders like it's east and west jerusalem.

Erigavo has peace loving clans of dhulbahante, MJ, warsangeli, siwaaqroon, hy and hj let's not allow us ruin this because when Somalia finally wake up that Mogadishu isn't helping our unity but hurting it more, erigavo will be like the example and potential new capital of somalia.

I urge habar yonis don't let muse bihi take advantage and U remember how blood thirsty he is for habar yonis anoo wax dili kara duco qaadan maayo afkisa bay ka soo baxday and it was in reference to you and now he is Somaliland president U think all that has changed and he loves U? Somalis don't forgive n forget easily like the rest of the world, most of the rest of world politics is we don't have permanent friends or enemies but permanent interests only and Somalia don't follow that wisdom.

Wallahi you're such a 2 faced munafiiq. The sentence in bold is exactly what Siad Barre did in Sanaag empowering Harti against Isaaq even though he's a Marexaan outsider. It doesn't come as a surprise that MJ betrayed their abtiyaal and sided with Barre in Sanaag and now we have their offsprings coming here 30 years later promoting peace while agitating for war on the low. It also explains you're never ending dabo-Leef of Afweyne by you coon family.... How can a minority Sawirqoon who shares Las Suraad with Muuse Ismaciil destroy Ceerigaabo city? Warya edeb yeelo wallahi tallahi billahi if Gahayle side with Dhulbahante this time around their land and property will be xalaal and ripe for the taken.

IMG_20240829_081710.jpg

IMG_20240829_081752.jpg

IMG_20240829_081830.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi you're such a 2 faced munafiiq. The sentence in bold is exactly what Siad Barre did in Sanaag empowering Harti against Isaaq even though he's a Marexaan outsider. It doesn't come as a surprise that MJ betrayed their abtiyaal and sided with Barre in Sanaag and now we have their offsprings coming here 30 years later promoting peace while agitating for war on the low. It also explains you're never ending dabo-Leef of Afweyne by you coon family.... How can a minority Sawirqoon who shares Las Suraad with Muuse Ismaciil destroy Ceerigaabo city? Warya edeb yeelo wallahi tallahi billahi if Gahayle side with Dhulbahante this time around their land and property will be xalaal and ripe for the taken.

View attachment 340743

View attachment 340744

View attachment 340745

War dawlad xumi ba jirtee run by Somaliland who only focuses on Hargeisa and Berbera while trying to economically isolate burco and erigavo and it's been happening since the inception of Somaliland, war manta afwayne Iyo marehan warkeedi ma yaalo, I know ceeri ppl we are ripe to be named capital of somalia because of how well the peace and multi clan relations has been which muse bihi is jealous of and scared will stop his Hargeisa n Berbera interests, stop playing dumb and U know no harti will get involved in a war between dhulos n hy untill it escalates to Somaliland bringing all isaaqs and samaroon and gahayle Iyo warsangeli are not wecel biyaha harti Iyo jeberti bay ka beermeen and all Puntland from galkacyo to caluula will rush in.

It's this silly muse bihi who doesn't stop his constant isku dir across sool, sanaag, togdherr wuxu ka cabsi gaba dadkas inay wax noqdan and his Berbera Iyo Hargeisa lose out, only your silly ass habar yonis still believe in this isaaq crap when you been disempowered since 93 like an inan gumeed.

Unless the Somaliland government gets involved, which i doubt Muse will do it, you will be sitting duck for SSC heavy weapons. The Jeegaan has stripped HY all of their heavy weapons. HY vs SSC is like bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Muuse Ismaciil can hold their own and dominate Naylee Axmed in Ceerigaabo city. Muuse Ismaciil have their own tikniko and militia. However, if other sub clans cross the border from Sool/Puntland into Sanaag and attempt an offensive against Muuse Ismaciil in Ceerigaabo city what makes you think other HY will stay idle? HY is a massive clan that lives in Burco, Hawd, Hargeisa and Berbera. An existential threat to one of their main sub clans will trigger a similar response.
IMG_20240829_083942.jpg

The Muuse Ismaciil are 4x the Naylee Axmed in Ceerigaabo city. They are the majority and will fight tooth and nail for their capital.

I for one, welcome this new development. I wish the entire Harti to mobilize towards Ceerigaabo City. Not because I harbour any ill wishes to my HY brothers but because they been incredibly spiteful and divisive the past decade after the loss of Waddani in elections. They stand against Somaliland and clap for it's enemies thinking it will improve their chance of presidency. The brewing war coming to Ceerigaabo city is a wake up call. These lot don't care what Habar you belong to, they see you as the same. This is the end result of sabotaging Somaliland and acting as a 5th column for southerns and Shishiye. Where is Cirro, Coldon, Teera and Bakayle? This war will knock some sense into HY dissents. They're only option is Somaliland or submitting to SSC/Puntland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I for one, welcome this new development. I wish the entire Harti to mobilize towards Ceerigaabo City. Not because I harbour any ill wishes to my HY brothers but because they been incredibly spiteful and divisive the past decade after the loss of Waddani in elections. They stand against Somaliland and clap for it's enemies thinking it will improve their chance of presidency. The brewing war coming to Ceerigaabo city is a wake up call. These lot don't care what Habar you belong to, they see you as the same. This is the end result of sabotaging Somaliland and acting as a 5th column for southerns and Shishiye. Where is Cirro, Coldon, Teera and Bakayle? This war will knock some sense into HY dissents. They're only option is Somaliland or submitting to SSC/Puntland.

You given your point to habar yonis and let me give my side of the story so they have useful information from both sides. As Hartis we r fed up with muse bihi who only takes cares of habar awal territories of Hargeisa and Berbera while trying to stoke conflict in sool, sanaag, togdherr. Not only that he wants to economically isolate them so those areas go extinct thru economic warfare.

I plead to habar yonis if Hartis r so bad why is their 30 years peace in erigavo? It's not Hartis and it's about two main things the habar awal find habar yonis a threat one factor is the civil war between isaaq and the unholy pact between habar awal and habar jeclo to isolate hy from power since 93. The other reason they know their is only two cities who can compete for capital of somalia to replace Hamar and that's galkacyo due to its location centrality while erigavo will argue about its social peace across multi clans which is something Somalis r yearning for as a capital that can unite various clans.

It's these facts that disturb habar awal with Hargeisa role being superceded by erigavo future capital of somalia. His just jealous cause habar awal have no real say there.

@Haragwaafi

I plead to habar yonis if Hartis r so bad why is their 30 years peace in erigavo?

Because HY won the city by might. It's peaceful because HY asserted their complete dominance over Ceerigaabo city and allowed everyone back in. We remember what happened to Ceerigaabo when Harti had the upper hand during 80s killing, looting, ransacking the city to the point the majority had to flee to the mountains. The recent victory of Dhulbahante in Lascanood has emboldened them to try and replicate the same scenario in Ceerigaabo. That's why they been smuggling arms into Ceerigaabo which lead to the current fighting. Crying about Bixii or elections is not going to change that fact. Orod meel kale ku ciyaar.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Because HY won the city by might. It's peaceful because HY asserted their complete dominance over Ceerigaabo city and allowed everyone back in. We remember what happened to Ceerigaabo when Harti had the upper hand during 80s killing, looting, ransacking the city to the point the majority had to flee to the mountains. The recent victory of Dhulbahante in Lascanood has emboldened them to try and replicate the same scenario in Ceerigaabo. That's why they been smuggling arms into Ceerigaabo which lead to the current fighting. Crying about Bixii or elections is not going to change that fact. Orod meel kale ku ciyaar.

stop.the lies your not from.sanaag I even consulted a gahayle siwaqroon everyone is armed in Erigavo whether it's mjs, warsans dhulos, they chose peace but miraculously in Somalia the wise elders choose not to replicate the disaster in Somalia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What’s the solution to this situation if people flee and war starts everybody loses 💯
This would have been avoided in Ceerigaabo and else where if there was a law and order, but SL there for example just shot civilians dead till things get out of hands and end up with this. I hope it end peacefully.

stop.the lies your not from.sanaag I even consulted a gahayle siwaqroon everyone is armed in Erigavo whether it's mjs, warsans dhulos, they chose peace but miraculously in Somalia the wise elders choose not to replicate the disaster in Somalia.

Couldn't careless what "respected" minority you consult, if they don't behave they'll join you soon in Bosasso.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bah Ogayslabe in Carmale
Haragwaafi these are the people that ransacked your adeers in Oct.7.2023

Last year , he called two subclans faqash whole SL was shook 😂

Last edited: