The futuh al habash changed the trajectory of somaliweyn true or false ?

Yeah those videos are nice.

I'm pissed off that a big channel like that only talked about "african" though.

I haven't watched the history dose video in a while but I remember he never mentioned Somalis directly. What a shame

We are African and there was trade development with the swahili coast as well.

So he is not focusing on only Somali, which is good. Somalia or Somalis are not isolated or disconnected from the continent and other regions.

World

VIP
Historians come in @Khaemwaset @Step a side

Just think about it after that war major migrations occurred tribes who where powerful lost their influence and numbers they had before the war the territory Somalis occupied also changed over the following decades centuries
Entire highlands was barely populated to be honest, not sure what they were fighting over when there wasn’t even a city with a population over 50,000. Seems like a waste of time.

Would have been better to focus on state building, trading, building a large city, infrastructure, supporting agriculture etc. It was the 15th century, they should have gotten ottomans to help build dozens of forts and castles in strategic areas, it’s a mountainous area after all. This would have sufficed in defending the area from habesha threat.

Last edited:
Entire highlands was barely populated to be honest, not sure what they were fighting over when there wasn’t even a city with a population over 50,000. Seems like a waste of time.

Would have been better to focus on state building, trading, building a large city, infrastructure, supporting agriculture etc. It was the 15th century, they should have gotten ottomans to help build dozens of forts and castles in strategic areas, it’s a mountainous area after all. This would have sufficed in defending the area from habesha threat.

They may not have any important cities but the highlands had a large rural peasantry . You can see this in the army numbers.

Even Somalis which i think our population was bigger and more spread out most them were concentrated on agricultural production, herding, fishing and trade etc and did not partake in war. You can clearly see this in the wars between the Muslims & Christians, ,the Muslims was mostly always outnumbered and the barriers Muslims had with recruitment.

Christian Highlanders would forcefully mobilize a large number of peasantry away from agricultural production in to war & army participation and their kings capital was a fluid mobile base or nomadic camps that they would move around with, to attack Muslims/Somalis who's capitals and centers were in fixed urban locations and agricultural hubs.

My guess is that they were fighting the expansion of Islam, and fighting us over access to the sea and trade routes that was in mostly Somali control and Somalis were just resisting them and trying to maintain sovereignty over their lands.

Their Solomonic founder , said outright he hates Muslims and made it their sole basis of their Christian identity and state to crusade against Muslims and other communities.

This in turn made the highlands underdeveloped economically and it also destabilized the general regions nearby who had to be on alert of incursions & war.
Administrative and military impediments of medieval Ethiopian economy
This huge population had no food and beverage to take unless the peasants near the temporary camps could nourish them. There was also a tradition that forced the nearby peasants to supply food and necessary facilities for the camp dwellers (Horvath, Citation1969). This destructive nature of temporary camping seems to have hardly encouraged agricultural productivity by taking the production of the peasants and by discouraging them from surplus production.
Thus, here it is important to comprehend what kind of economic repercussions would have been brought to the peasantry. Besides, the absence of permanent capital and the general little development of urbanism had affected the prosperity of economic activities, particularly commercial and handicraft activities.

This description i saw an account post this on twitter, was echoed by an Egyptian visitor to the highlands. Which i found to be accurate and i was suprised in how it was descibed in such plain language.

67E4cNI.png

55mGd2j.png

Watch how he describes the collapse of the Roman Empire in @2:09
Transcripts:

A similar picture would occur in the whole of Italy. The population now being so utterly reduced compared to only some decaded earlier, would now retreat to small cores in the once big cities or to the countryside. Small dwellings would now have to do , the living standards fell dramatically. Where stoned housing with bricks and mortar had been standard, now small wooden shakcks .....such as for example nicely visible theater of Marcellus in Rome , where people had built their dwellings into this once mighty amphiteater , now replaced the previous domus and insula structures. Wood construction had in many parts completely replaced stone and mortar housing, especially for private dwellings. Churches were now the only structures that were still built out of solid stone, but even here we can witness how much smaller they had become in those times , as archeological evidence from Italy shows.

Life became more rural, the old urbanized society had started to vanish. Trade would collapse in many parts, so that food had to be produced locally. Peasants would often start sowing their feilds amids the old towering decaying buildings of the old imperial times.
@World
Aside from the nature of temporary encampment, the Abyssinian highland societies were not really that much different than early middle ages feudal Europe from 400-1100s. After the collapse of Axum.

The early middle age European socieities for example lived largely in agricultural communities without any urbanism or much commerce , with houses/huts made up of tatch, wattled , doub/mud and wood. With only churches being made of solid stone. Most peasants produced just enough to survive, with little surplus for trade or investment in economic development.
2fc7576cb82e458fcd49c42d387ed186.jpg

The same general constant war, raids and crusades against their neighbors characterized them as well. Which setback developments for some time.

World

VIP
They may not have any important cities but the highlands had a large rural peasantry . You can see this in the army numbers.

Even Somalis which i think our population was bigger and more spread out most them were concentrated on agricultural production, herding, fishing and trade etc and did not partake in war. You can clearly see this in the wars between the Muslims & Christians, ,the Muslims was mostly always outnumbered and the barriers Muslims had with recruitment.

Christian Highlanders would forcefully mobilize a large number of peasantry away from agricultural production in to war & army participation and their kings capital was a fluid mobile base or nomadic camps that they would move around with, to attack Muslims/Somalis who's capitals and centers were in fixed urban locations and agricultural hubs.

My guess is that they were fighting the expansion of Islam, and fighting us over access to the sea and trade routes that was in mostly Somali control and Somalis were just resisting them and trying to maintain sovereignty over their lands.

Their Solomonic founder , said outright he hates Muslims and made it their sole basis of their Christian identity and state to crusade against Muslims and other communities.

This in turn made the highlands underdeveloped economically and it also destabilized the general regions nearby who had to be on alert of incursions & war.

This description i saw an account post this on twitter, was echoed by an Egyptian visitor to the highlands. Which i found to be accurate and i was suprised in how it was descibed in such plain language.

67E4cNI.png

55mGd2j.png
i don’t disagree but i’m just saying, that there was a lack of fortresses in the region. What they should have done is build many defensive fortresses across the red line in strategic areas:

45B501C9-AFCC-4797-BD74-C99939B6D4A2.jpeg

Yes, so basically during my break from this website I had an ecounter. Some guy on tiktok kept saying Ajuraan didnt exist. So I did some research. Came upon some old threads on somalispot, were talking 2018. It was Grant and another Cadaan I believe versus this guy named Factz. Now Ive heard about this guy, but Ive never really heard him talk before but wlhi seeing this guy in that thread boosted my respect for him tenfold. Now Grant, who Ive just found out passed away so I wont be cursing or insulting him, man this guy was obsessed with demoralization and downplaying of anything somali, he did this factiously too but mixing it with lies. Its pretty hard to explain, and my crazy ranting style dosent help either but I can connect this Grant guy to IM Lewis. Always attributing somali creations to, outsiders. Why though? Its to form a platform for future division in a successful somalia. Let me tell you these guys think longterm, 2-3 generations ahead. they are laying basis for division.

Thats another problem, These guys definition of a source. you see with somali history its not all to developed or researched. So that gives room for these fakes like IM Lewis and his tainted works to be taken as the 'holy grail' Astafurallah in research. IT sucks.

Sorry For the Terribly written English and rant. I disregard Gramamr
Which tiktok was that?

i don’t disagree but i’m just saying, that there was a lack of fortresses in the region. What they should have done is build many defensive fortresses across the red line in strategic areas:

View attachment 335446

According to archeologists they did build many fortresses and fortified settlements in the the far western regions the closer they came to the Ethiopian highlands.

Muslim Historical Spaces in Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa: A Reassessment
This lack of defenses is surprising if we consider the permanent state of war between Christians and Muslims described in the written sources, and should be explained by the backward position of the Somaliland sites with respect to the border with the Christian kingdom. Fortresses and fortified settlements are more common the closer they are to the Ethiopian highlands(Fauvelle-Aymar and Hirsch2010a: 33-34).

They could only build fortifications once they reclaimed the far Muslim regions, so it was a bit of a back and forth.

In Futuh you see them mention building forts, capturing forts, citadels and fortified places and towns etc.

Last edited:
We just need to stop being nomads

Nomads much like sedentary urban, agricultural Somalis were important in the regional system and the sultanate.

They acted as transporters, producers, intermediaries/brokers, distributors, security, resource exploitation and connectors.

Nomads groups also served as carriers of information. Through their interactions with various communities, they disseminated news, knowledge, and market trends.

Historically there would be no significant urban society, much less trade in the region without them.
What the archaeological record of trade points to in Somaliland is a clear coordination between the nomads that benefited from the exchanges and the pass of the caravans through their territories, the urban dwellers that acted as nodes to allow the caravans resupply and rest, and the state which could have overseen the whole system.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Flipping conspiracy nut Joe Rogan is not a good source for anything.

If you reverse image search that image you will find a description of this:

It's just a survey of funeral mounds. People burying their dead, that's why its all over the place.

Gareen was the name of the imperial family much like Walashma & Sa'ad Din .

Ajuuran was not what they called the state, it was a local nickname for taxing administrators that levy taxation from the populous and coordinating labour. It comes from the Arabic word Ashuur (Taxation) = Ashuuran basically.
1714724776609-png.327548

It's similar to what is described in Futuh in these passages:

Then the emirs and the sultan replied, motivated by fear of the imam Ahmad,
may the Most High God have mcrcy upon him, ‘We agree with what you have said
to us about this matter, and we will not oppose you.' Thereupon the imam Ahmad

sent one of his administrative officers to the [better off] people of the country, to
the cattle owners and to the farmers, to collect the alms tax from them.

Other times it's not just administrative officers that are sent out to collect tax. You read Imam Ahmed coordinating agricultural production directly:

The storyteller; may God have mcrcy upon him, says: So the Qur’anic teacher Abu Bakr reached the imam Ahmad who was in Zarba, sitting and giving commands to agricultural workers, ‘Do this and do that'. He knew nothing [of this matter] and had heard no news. Then the Qur'anic teacher Abu Bakr handed over their letter, and he read it and understood its contents. The imam then said to the Qur'anic teacher Abu Bakr. ‘Return to them and tell them that what they want is vile, but let them do what they desire. I shall leave the country to them/

Locals didn't call their state Awdal or Mogadishu either, those were name of cheif commercial cities that outsiders knew them through. Their administrative capitals where centered somewhere else.
I think you're getting ahead of yourself, the person who was on the podcast was Flint Gibble a highly well-known archaeologist, who came on to debate with Graham Hancock, you can't dismiss information just cause it's on a platform you disagree with, you're doing yourself a disservice by leaning on your own bias about JRE.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Yeah I remember the earliest written manuscript by a Somali man preserved from the 1600s only came to light because a manuscript kept by a family in, Mogadishu I believe, was passed around after the civil war and eventually digitised by some historian.
View attachment 335374

Yes even back I'm secondary school as a younger they still never allowed us to use Wikipedia, although we still did without punishment. But the main point was that it wouldn't be allowed if we were doing certain subjects in uni.

For me. I mainly use Wikipedia If I have to just to get links to interesting sources in the references section that I then use.

But I've seen too many videos gaining tens of thousands of views about Somalis which just copy Wikipedia. Let's be real most people just surf wiki for stuff like somali history.

The red neck making the video started yapping about the Bantu expansion and said that when bantus expanded to east Africa we was enslaved and our women was married to Arab settlers who built Mogadishu and other kingdoms, and the result was Somalis. I'll try find the video

Almost everything this red neck says was diabolical
I always used Wikipedia to find sources and fact check them, primarily used open library or borrowed from archive.org.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

67E4cNI.png

55mGd2j.png
1721729000229.png

Somethings never change :russ: :russ:

Attachments

• 1721729046729.png
    1721729046729.png
    862.7 KB · Views: 41

World

VIP
According to archeologists they did build many fortresses and fortified settlements in the the far western regions the closer they came to the Ethiopian highlands.

Muslim Historical Spaces in Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa: A Reassessment

They could only build fortifications once they reclaimed the far Muslim regions, so it was a bit of a back and forth.

In Futuh you see them mention building forts, capturing forts, citadels and fortified places and towns etc.
The source seems to be talking about the Awdal/Jigjiga/Eastern Hararghe region, which is just one of the Muslim regions/kingdoms. I believe the entire highlands east of the rift valley, were muslim and divided into numerous kingdoms.

I seriously doubt that fortifications were that numerous or important, because the Christians dominated over all the Muslim highlands except Eastern Hararghe/Jigjiga/Awdal. Thats why Somalis played such an important role in Futah al Habash, because we were the strongest Muslim forces and concentrated into this area. The Oromos were also able to conquer and de-Islamize all the Muslim region turning the population into Waaqist, unlike the Christian regions who stayed independent and eventually conquering/assimiliating Central Oromos into Orthodox Christian/Amhara speakers.

There should have a centralized strong state that held control over the highlands east of the rift valley to the coast and built dozens upon dozens of forts in this specific area, only through here did abyssinians actually invade and it can be defended. As u can see the rift valley and east awash river (nomadic ciise somali region) protects the hararghe mountain range and somali coast.
1721737536748.png

Last edited:
Which twitter account was that? I often get a lot of my Somali history from twitter admittedly

I think must have been tiktok, i get random stuff on my feed, not really sure. As soon i saw it peaked my interest, most stuff i just ignore. I even see weird history debates about ancient egyptians, its either aliens or race like it's devoid of any substance.

I don't get a lot of Somali history stuff on twitter or use it much it's mostly jobless people fighting on that app. Hardly worth my attention . I only have an account recently to access links people send me or post because it prevents you if you don't have an account and a lot of early news reports get posted there.

Last edited:
I think you're getting ahead of yourself, the person who was on the podcast was Flint Gibble a highly well-known archaeologist, who came on to debate with Graham Hancock, you can't dismiss information just cause it's on a platform you disagree with, you're doing yourself a disservice by leaning on your own bias about JRE.

I don't know him but Flint Gibble is misrepresenting things, those are just funeral mounds that are dotted around. He is making them seem more grand or significant than they are. The ones that mapped those sites are spanish group of archeologists and they specify what they are.

Graham Hancock i am aware of is a wacko, Joe Rogan platforms to these people spouting the most pseudo-archeological and pseudo historical gunk nonsense . He is up there with Billy Carson with his alien delusions.

He never brings on legitimate archeologists and historians to discuss actual world history like this guy for example:

The source seems to be talking about the Awdal/Jigjiga/Eastern Hararghe region, which is just one of the Muslim regions/kingdoms. I believe the entire highlands east of the rift valley, were muslim and divided into numerous kingdoms.

I seriously doubt that fortifications were that numerous or important, because the Christians dominated over all the Muslim highlands except Eastern Hararghe/Jigjiga/Awdal. Thats why Somalis played such an important role in Futah al Habash, because we were the strongest Muslim forces and concentrated into this area. The Oromos were also able to conquer and de-Islamize all the Muslim region turning the population into Waaqist, unlike the Christian regions who stayed independent and eventually conquering/assimiliating Central Oromos into Orthodox Christian/Amhara speakers.

There should have a centralized strong state that held control over the highlands east of the rift valley to the coast and built dozens upon dozens of forts in this specific area, only through here did abyssinians actually invade and it can be defended. As u can see the rift valley and east awash river (nomadic ciise somali region) protects the hararghe mountain range and somali coast.
View attachment 335471

It's not just Waqooyi- Galbeed they are talking about. They are also referring to south showa and awfat which is close enough that it pretty much borders the highlands in the far west around the awas river.

img-1-small580.jpg

When you look at the earliest wars there is a reason why Christians/Abyssinians almost never reached Awdal/Waaqoyi the political/economic heartland of the empire which remained independent at all times and they was fighting people in the far western areas near them.

So when it comes to other Muslims areas like Fatagar, Hadiya, Dawaro, Bali which there hasn't been much archeological explorations on as far as i am aware, they were constantly falling into Christian hands and it was a bit of back and forth to retrieve and liberate them.
JGPZ1dq.png

Also Oromo's didn't de'islamize all the Muslim regions they remained Muslim for the most part but they assimilated edged themselves into their political and clan structure most of the Oromo's converted to Islam, there was splinter oromo groups here and there in the highlands and lowlands that maintained waaqist beliefs those ones were converted in the 1800s.

The Christian highlanders didn't stay indepenedent at all they was conquered by Oromos and between the mid-18th and mid-19th centuries they was ruled by a class of Oromo elite noblemen who replaced Habesha nobility in their courts, making the emperor merely a Figuredheads called Yejju Dynasty and they replaced the courts language from Amhara into Oromo in that period as well. This was liked this until Meneliks conquest.

You can even see it in how Oromos basically replaced their paternal line of their Kings and the Solomon claim passed through their Amhara maternal side

Last edited:

World

VIP
It's not just Waqooyi- Galbeed they are talking about. They are also referring to south showa and awfat which is close enough that it pretty much borders the highlands in the far west around the awas river.

img-1-small580.jpg

When you look at the earliest wars there is a reason why Christians/Abyssinians almost never reached Awdal/Waaqoyi the political/economic heartland of the empire which remained independent at all times and they was fighting people in the far western areas near them.

So when it comes to other Muslims areas like Fatagar, Hadiya, Dawaro, Bali which there hasn't been much archeological explorations on as far as i am aware, they were constantly falling into Christian hands and it was a bit of back and forth to retrieve and liberate them.
JGPZ1dq.png

Also Oromo's didn't de'islamize all the Muslim regions they remained Muslim for the most part but they assimilated edged themselves into their political and clan structure most of the Oromo's converted to Islam, there was splinter oromo groups here and there in the highlands and lowlands that maintained waaqist beliefs those ones were converted in the 1800s.

The Christian highlanders didn't stay indepenedent at all they was conquered by Oromos and between the mid-18th and mid-19th centuries they was ruled by a class of Oromo elite noblemen who replaced Habesha nobility in their courts, making the emperor merely a Figuredheads called Yejju Dynasty and they replaced the courts language from Amhara into Oromo in that period as well. This was liked this until Meneliks conquest.

You can even see it in how Oromos basically replaced their paternal line of their Kings and the Solomon claim passed through their Amhara maternal side
I believe these were the true borders:
B4CBF10A-E7AE-4DC2-989A-D6971E2D4D31.jpeg

It might seem a bit confusing but red represents Adal/Muslim whilst purple represents Abyssinia/Christian.

Yellow represents the Adal/Muslim region that resisted Oromos and stayed independent until Menelik conquest in the late 19th century. Today are part of the Central Ethiopia Regional State, and it’s majority Muslim. Hararghe and Bale/Arsi highlands on the other hand, were lost and conquered by Oromos, who de-islamized the region.

357AAF01-A706-4E06-B6B4-EE1617D91328.jpeg

White represents the Abyssinian territory that was lost to Oromos, the western half of the Shoa mountains. However, the people living here are Tulama Oromos. As you’ve said, they did conquer Habeshas. But they conquered them as bilingual Amharic-speaking Orthodox Christians who were already integrated into the Abyssinian state. These Tulama Oromos, were hated by other Oromos for assimilating into Habesha culture. It would be like bilingual Somali-speaking Afar Muslims leading the Adal Sultanate.

From the 16th century Oromo conquest of Hararghe and Bale/Arsi highlands, the region was De-Islamized and became Waaqist.
A42D3379-22E8-4204-9302-6DFD243CA830.jpeg

Islamization gained momentum in the mid 19th century, so we’re talking about 300~ years in which these region were no longer Muslim:
6C9DF05E-A611-4D42-9832-EC5CCFE12020.jpeg

BEB27E94-5CAE-48D0-9B37-9710170F156D.jpeg

6770B8F6-4E42-4539-9AFD-3F5CC633E9F4.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe these were the true borders:
View attachment 335640

It might seem a bit confusing but red represents Adal/Muslim whilst purple represents Abyssinia/Christian.

Yellow represents the Adal/Muslim region that resisted Oromos and stayed independent until Menelik conquest in the late 19th century. Today are part of the Central Ethiopia Regional State, and it’s majority Muslim. Hararghe and Bale/Arsi highlands on the other hand, were lost and conquered by Oromos, who de-islamized the region.

View attachment 335650

White represents the Abyssinian territory that was lost to Oromos, the western half of the Shoa mountains. However, the people living here are Tulama Oromos. As you’ve said, they did conquer Habeshas. But they conquered them as bilingual Amharic-speaking Orthodox Christians who were already integrated into the Abyssinian state. These Tulama Oromos, were hated by other Oromos for assimilating into Habesha culture. It would be like bilingual Somali-speaking Afar Muslims leading the Adal Sultanate.

From the 16th century Oromo conquest of Hararghe and Bale/Arsi highlands, the region was De-Islamized and became Waaqist.
View attachment 335651

Islamization gained momentum in the mid 19th century, so we’re talking about 300~ years in which these region were no longer Muslim:
View attachment 335652
View attachment 335653
View attachment 335654
True borders? Look at the archeological sites and where they are located in map i showed, that's what constitutes Awdal , among other regions as well. And fits the descriptions the portuguese gave it
It extended from the Djibouti-Zeila corridor to and over Cape Guardafui (Bari-Nugaal) Vassal and in the interior past Harar until it reached the Hawash/Showa river/plateu.

Portuguese description on Awdal's territory in year 1520:
AvYpUYB.png

We are talking about forts and defenses being built, as i have shown you can see the archeological sites in the map and that general region according to Archeologists had forts and fortresses. Only Waaqoyi lacked fortresses in many of the settlements because how more distant they were from the highlands.

We can't speak on whether Bale or Dawaro lacked forts or fortresses as there hasn't been much archeology in those areas that i am aware of. Also there are questions about Bale and Dawaros exact location as they might have been located more Northerly than south according to researchers who looked at sources.

About the location of Bali? There are studies that takes a look at it and they take a look closer look at medieval sources and the information they give us to determine it's location among others.

peeDA06.png

Final conclusion and map of it's location:
loRaGJR.png

JGPZ1dq.png

The first few texts talks about how the natives Bale were driven out by the invasion. Bale was one of the first places Oromo's attacked and invaded and pretty much wiped out. Only a minority of Muslims remained in Bale and some were the early Somali clans that connected the arrival of other newer Ogaden Somalis in the 18th century who assimilated them into a Muslim billingual Somalinized group that traces their ancestry to Somali
LdVJL3y.png

a2f83FL.png

3c30SWP.png

y2EPX5n.png

And prior to that Oromos came to do the exact same as they did in the Christian highlands as they did with Harrar and around it, they didn't de-islamize it, the deeper contact they made pushing/assimilating other groups like Gurage with them into Harar they adopted the Muslim religion and language of the Muslims living there and embedding themselves in the Muslim political structure in the region.

Like your source says ''More decisive , however were the contacts with the Harrari community of the Town of Harrar, where interrmarriages and political marriages contributed to the conversion of Oromo rural Elite in Harrarghe''

An example of this:
lVN0haI.png

O7x4bDB.png

Same happened in the areas North and East of Harar as well.

MtJX2Rw.png

Last edited:

World

VIP
True borders? Look at the archeological sites and where they are located in map i showed, that's what constitutes Awdal , among other regions as well. And fits the descriptions the portuguese gave it

We are talking about forts and defenses being built, as i have shown you can see the archeological sites in the map and that general region according to Archeologists had forts and fortresses. Only Waaqoyi lacked fortresses in many of the settlements because how more distant they were from the highlands.

We can't speak on whether Bale or Dawaro lacked forts or fortresses as there hasn't been much archeology in those areas that i am aware of. Also there are questions about Bale and Dawaros exact location as they might have been located more Northerly than south according to researchers who looked at sources.

The first few texts talks about how the natives Bale were driven out by the invasion. Bale was one of the first places Oromo's attacked and invaded and pretty much wiped out. Only a minority of Muslims remained in Bale and some were the early Somali clans that connected the arrival of other newer Ogaden Somalis in the 18th century who assimilated them into a Muslim billingual Somalinized group that traces their ancestry to Somali
LdVJL3y.png

a2f83FL.png

3c30SWP.png

y2EPX5n.png

And prior to that Oromos came to do the exact same as they did in the Christian highlands as they did with Harrar and around it, they didn't de-islamize it, the deeper contact they made pushing/assimilating other groups like Gurage with them into Harar they adopted the Muslim religion and language of the Muslims living there and embedding themselves in the Muslim political structure in the region.

Like your source says ''More decisive , however were the contacts with the Harrari community of the Town of Harrar, where interrmarriages and political marriages contributed to the conversion of Oromo rural Elite in Harrarghe''

An example of this:
lVN0haI.png

O7x4bDB.png

Same happened in the areas North and East of Harar as well.

MtJX2Rw.png
So you believe that Geri Kombe and Karanle Babile are Oromo clans that were Somalized?

Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?