The singing/rapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't compare the two. one was very fanatic and sincere about his threats, and not kaftan.

it's because of people like you we can't have good things :kanyehmm:

If rapping about killing me and my mother and beheading my father is what you see as a "good thing" then I genuinely feel sorry for you. If you havent noticed I'm the one who started this thread so people can have fun so don't call me a party pooper.

The same rule applied to others when the other mods banned them. I have to do the same.

Sorry

@@Local
- Reason: Threatening member and parents with physical harm (death threats)
Permanent ban (effective November 18, 2015)

You actually banned him, I don't why I assumed you were joking :drakewtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This forum has become a joke, even somnet mods didn't ban people at this absurd rate and for a clearly joke rap at that.

f*ck off with this bullshit, what an absolute joke.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Obviously not, this is somalispot where a mod can call the prophet a pedo and get away with it while mclovin's relatively innocuous comments warrant a permaban.

This forum has become a joke, even somnet mods didn't ban people at this absurd rate and for a clearly joke rap at that.death

f*ck off with this bullshit, what an absolute joke.

No one would be banned if the few rules on this site were followed.

Some even insist in posting ography even after being banned for it and given amnesty and repeatedly told to not do so. And you people are up in arms for that too. What are we supposed to do if people don't follow the rules?

There's a level quality that has to be maintained here.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No one would be banned if the few rules on this site were followed.

Some even insist in posting ography even after being banned for it and given amnesty and repeatedly told to not do so. And you people are up in arms for that too. What are we supposed to do if people don't follow the rules?

There's a level quality that has to be maintained here.

Are you for serious?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You called the prophet a pedo and subsequently become a mod.

So if I were to hypothetically post that Mohamed was a pedophile who had sex with a 9 year old child, what would happen?

Sultana

On Hiatus
4. Threats include but are not limited to threatening to expose another member’s personal information and making continuous threats of violence against another member.

1 warning point is allocated for each infraction (except in extreme cases). Each warning point lasts for a month and the accumulation of 3 or more points in a one month results in the temporary suspension of an account.

Extreme cases will result in the permanent suspension of accounts. This includes posting prohibited NSFW content, posting personal information of a member, and repeated threats.

Last time I checked, this was one event. Menace says "waan ku aasay" repeatedly on SSpot, yet I've never heard about him getting a warning for harassment. And shouldn't you let Duchess or the administrator ban him because you're not impartial in this case? This wasn't an extreme case, he was clearly joking.

You called the prophet a pedo and subsequently become a mod.

So if I were to hypothetically post that Mohamed was a pedophile who had sex with a 9 year old child, what would happen?

That was on another website. And I was permabanned (still am) for that even when the rules written over there didn't support that ban.

I am moderating within the rules on Somalispot.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No, you said that on somalispot breh.

Inb4 trawl through the archives and find that quote, we all saw it.

Sultana,

You have a habit of leaving things out. In the rules, I am given discretion and in extreme cases I can immediately ban. Death threats against parents is extreme. I am following precedent. Gegiroor was permabanned (I didn't do it) after giving death threat to a member.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Just another tinpot African dictator arbitrarily enforcing laws that he's obviously above

:kanyeshrug:

You can take the African outta Africa etc etc etc

Sultana

On Hiatus
Moderator powers are limited to editing, moving or deleting threads.

Moderators are also not able to ban users outright. They can issue 1 warning per post. Each warning carries a 1 point penalty.

Banning threshold is 3 warnings. Each warning expires after a month. As long as you do not hit 3 warnings, you will not be banned.

I know the rules better than you. I don't leave things out, you do.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I guess in a way it's refreshing to know where we stand, the mods have absolute control and the opinions of every single poster in this thread mean nothing when Mr big bad mod decides to flex his muscles.

Didn't I plead with Infinity publicly to not harass people? He did it a dozen times and I pleaded with him to stop because I hate for him to not be able to contribute to this site. My post pleading with him is for all to see. There is evidence to back up my level headedness

Status
Not open for further replies.