The Unspoken Obession with Horn of African features

Horners are a bit different from north africans, horners are seen as black-adjacent and half of their ancestry is SSA. While most of the ancestry of north africans is just "eurasian", north africans don't see horners as that much different from other madows in reality
Technically, none of our ancestry is from below the Sahara (besides perhaps very negligible stuff). The AEA stuff is Saharan.

By the way, our ancient mixture is a standardized profile. It's a very stable component. You can chop it up but those people came together in the early Neolithic.

But let us not derail this into genetic discussion.:ftw9nwa:

What i've seen is that, it's different cases. North Africans are known to be racist, they literally make telegram groups of when their women date madow guys. You don't really seem to understand how racist they are. Horners, again it has to do with religion. Ethiopians are as racist as us, but because they are christian and looked upon as the "one who was not colonized" people don't target them. It's not "Horn african" it's only us really
I did not live in North Africa, but I think that Egypt is the most important of the least racist people among them. I do not know. It is possible that the presence of Nubians there is an important factor for this, but I agree with you, and the funny thing is that most of them are Amazigh. Twitter

Technically, none of our ancestry is from below the Sahara (besides perhaps very negligible stuff). The AEA stuff is Saharan.

By the way, our ancient mixture is a standardized profile. It's a very stable component. You can chop it up but those people came together in the early Neolithic.

But let us not derail this into genetic discussion.:ftw9nwa:
Thanks for the correction sxb

I guess it varies from person to person, i mean "amazigh" itself is heterogeneous. Even then, amazigh people still derive most of their ancestry from western asia it's simply how far back going back to the prehistoric times.
True, by the way, there is something I noticed among them, which is that the least isolated Berbers (those who do not mix) are dark-skinned. I do not know whether this is true or not.

I will never forget when I went to the hair salon to go get my hair trimmed and straighten when this Filipino lady comes out of nowhere shocked that my hair was long and straight. She was like how is your hair like this and you’re soo black LOL ( I’m dark skin 😂)?!? I was like I’m Somali duuuhhhh we all have hair like this! Then the iranian lady that was doing my hair said yeep Somalis have beautiful hair!

I left the place feeling like the shit but also was pissed that she said I’m so black LOL. But I guess a win is a win right?!?!
Walahi I never feel so gassed than when I go to a hair salon 😂 they compliment my hair all the time and talk about how easy it is. (Mashallah)

The only people I see talking about race are bantus and their descendants I’ve never seen a group of people obsessed with it that much how tf do you label your self as something Europeans made during colonialism to justify slavery and your dehumanization race is already proven to be a social construct something created by humans why go with it ? And the way they try to push it into Somalis is crazy they want it down our throats but we will never accept it we are Somali nothing else 💯

Half the comments are of them claiming that everyone "mistakes" them for East African lool, it's so cringe when they say that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is so true and the funniest thing is that whenever I click on their profile pic, I’m like where is the Somali/Ethiopian?😭😭

You never ever see the opposite.

This is so true and the funniest thing is that whenever I click on their profile pic, I’m like where is the Somali/Ethiopian?😭😭

You never ever see the opposite.
Exactly they have a love hate relationship with us one sec they hate on our features next sec they get mistaken for us which never happens 😂

The problem is that they believe they have a right to the continent and do not want to accept the existence of different people as well. We are an ancient mix of Middle Eastern + Nilotic, to the point that no one can claim us, so it is better to say that we are only Somali
Correction pre-Nilotic ancient East African. Nilotic is the best modern representation but not the same. Our ancient East African only exists in us and no longer found on the continent.

Correction pre-Nilotic ancient East African. Nilotic is the best modern representation but not the same. Our ancient East African only exists in us and no longer found on the continent.
70-80 of the ancestry is shared between Nilotics and our ancestral east african ancestors. They have about 30 West African related ancestry that we lack. We share the bulk of our ancestry and share common ancestors, it's pretty much a sister to the ancestors of nilotics.

It's all just incoherent seethe & cope wallahi, the word "featurism" in particular stands out, we live rent free in these people's heads. First we're black, then we're Arab rape-babies, then we're the "ideal representation of African beauty" :lolbron:
I’ve noticed it whenever I see Europeans or Asians clowning sub saharan bantus for how ugly they are and their woman they always say but what about horn Africans acting like we’re the same 😂

70-80 of the ancestry is shared between Nilotics and our ancestral east african ancestors.
I found this diagram shared by @BetterDaysAhead a good representation of what I think is happening here.

IMG_8367.png

This reminded me of an insta post I saw from Halima Aden with Lori Harvey, lowkey seeing this I understand the resentment she got MOGGED 😭

1708289319376.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts