Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

@Duucale1 why did delete u comment, wasn't this as u called it ''fake news''
Maybe it is fake or it isn't, but regardless, I don't care. Amxaarada hala waso
Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

Tigray war might have been the best thing that happened more hatred,division and land disputes among the Abbysinans plus throw in oromo hegemony and you have the recipy for endless instability

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
I'm conducting a public survey to find out which political party Somalis support more: Amhara or Oromo. I feel bad for the Amhara people because they have never attacked the Somali people or tried to claim our lands, unlike the Oromo and Afar people who have and killed our plp and steal try to claim some of our our lands. However, I don't have a problem with the Muslim communities on both sides. Although most Oromo and Amhara people living in ethopia are Kuffars (disbelievers), so who cares anyway?

*"I would like to hear from Somalis specifically, but everyone is welcome to share their thought*

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I'm conducting a public survey to find out which political party Somalis support more: Amhara or Oromo. I feel bad for the Amhara people because they have never attacked the Somali people or tried to claim our lands, unlike the Oromo and Afar people who have and killed our plp and steal try to claim some of our our lands. However, I don't have a problem with the Muslim communities on both sides. Although most Oromo and Amhara people living in ethopia are Kuffars (disbelievers), so who cares anyway?

*"I would like to hear from Somalis specifically, but everyone is welcome to share their thought*
Sxb Amhara are the reason why Somali suffer so much they gave our land out and massacred our people when they were in charge, they're all evil let them kill each other we need to secure our border and succeed from that shithole

I would take ten years off my life if it gave an Amhara even the mildest heartburn.

They want to bring back the old imperial days when they ruled everything and people were hanged for speaking their own language, why would oromos taking a few villages matter more than that?

Amhara and Oromo are both enemies the former are Ethiopian Nationalist their threat towards Somalis mainly comes from demographic changes in big cities and imposing their culture on everyone since they belive Ethiopians can live in every inch of Ethiopia not to mention also the massacres of Amhara muslims last year in Gondar by them.

Recent However their is a growing Amhara Ethno- Nationalist movement radicalised by the oromo killings very small and mainly diaspora tho I think
if anything I see the Tigrayan as the lesser evil than both due to their small population Ethnic Federalism ensures their Rights.

whilst It seems Oromos don't mind Centralisim as long as their at the helm as seen by the recent moves by Abiy in which the Oromo Opposition parties like Jawar mohammed a Federalist did not condemn the move.
Screenshot_20230501_221725_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Amhara and Oromo are both enemies the former are Ethiopian Nationalist their threat towards Somalis mainly comes from demographic changes in big cities and imposing their culture on everyone since they belive Ethiopians can live in every inch of Ethiopia not to mention also the massacres of Amhara muslims last year in Gondar by them.

Recent However their is a growing Amhara Ethno- Nationalist movement radicalised by the oromo killings very small and mainly diaspora tho I think
if anything I see the Tigrayan as the lesser evil than both due to their small population Ethnic Federalism ensures their Rights.

whilst It seems Oromos don't mind Centralisim as long as their at the helm as seen by the recent moves by Abiy in which the Oromo Opposition parties like Jawar mohammed a Federalist did not condemn the move.
View attachment 270080

no Somali would call an afar Adali, this was clearly made by a tigrayan. Oday-Ali is what some cisses mockingly call them