Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

Amhara guy gets mad at Nilotic/Bantu looking Amharas representing his region. He refers them to be from 'Dedub' which is a woreda settled by Nilotes in SNNPRAnd this is the guy himself

Last edited:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I'm conducting a public survey to find out which political party Somalis support more: Amhara or Oromo. I feel bad for the Amhara people because they have never attacked the Somali people or tried to claim our lands, unlike the Oromo and Afar people who have and killed our plp and steal try to claim some of our our lands. However, I don't have a problem with the Muslim communities on both sides. Although most Oromo and Amhara people living in ethopia are Kuffars (disbelievers), so who cares anyway?

*"I would like to hear from Somalis specifically, but everyone is welcome to share their thought*
The two groups within the Oromo and Amhara, that are fighting are both kuffars that hate Islam.
some of the notable massacres done by Oromo were against Muslim Amharas.

The two groups within the Oromo and Amhara, that are fighting are both kuffars that hate Islam.
some of the notable massacres done by Oromo were against Muslim Amharas.
That is because Muslim amharas were expelled from Abyssinia by the (tigray) emperor theodorus, so they fled south to Oromo inhabited lands and 100 years later the empire followed. Unfortunately oromos confuse them for the neftegnya settlers who live in cities and attack them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Amhara guy gets mad at Nilotic/Bantu looking Amharas representing his region. He refers them to be from 'Dedub' which is a woreda settled by Nilotes in SNNPRAnd this is the guy himself

He doesn't have the regal facial hair, sorry. Not the same T levels, by the looks of it either.

:mjlol:

Also, Horners in general like to pretend we don't have many somewhat more SSA leaning people in terms of looks. Usually these people they accuse of being "Bantu" or "Nilotic" or whatever admixed only serve to display how unfamiliar they truly are with how different REAL madows look.

That is because Muslim amharas were expelled from Abyssinia by the (tigray) emperor theodorus, so they fled south to Oromo inhabited lands and 100 years later the empire followed. Unfortunately oromos confuse them for the neftegnya settlers who live in cities and attack them.
I think your talking about Wollo
the amhara muslims being killed is in Wellega resettled there by Mengistu