Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

why things are calm over there, is it because of internet blockade?
@GaradShabeel

Partly, with complete internet and communication cut-off. But it seems like the protests have lessened, and security forces being able to enforce measures as well.

One of the bigger problems earlier was not the army engaging with protesters, but instead with Fano and armed Amhara militias.

I haven’t heard any updates in this regard, which I assume that they are starting to become more collaborative. But I’ll wait before making this conclusion.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:deadmanny:
1682086783883.png

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
As Somalis, we have nothing to gain from the war in Ethiopia unless they touch one inch of our soil, specifically the Galbeed Somali region. Other than that, no one really cares. Why? Most of them, including the Oromo and Amhara, are Kuffar, the disbelievers. So why not let them finish each other so Ethiopia could fall and collapse, and the Somali region can become an independent state/country? Do you have any opinions?

We demand Iley be released a loyal servant of Ethiopia kept in prison whilst TPLF officials are released and Forgiven the likes of Gabre even rewarded. Iley is being singled out for being somali by the Oromumma regime
20230428_213719.jpg
Screenshot_20230428_214154_Gallery.jpg