Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

:mindblown::jaynerd:

That is absolutely revolting; I really shouldn't have watched that. That horrible video will haunt me for days

You want to know more? The article below is from last year, when security forces *burned* civilians to death.

I remember when I watch the actual clip... I had not cried that much in a long time. This country is literally doomed and passed beyond the point of return.

Crying GIF - Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a footage where the act is being documented live in another part of the country. Open the link at your own discretion :mjkkk:

https://addisstandard.com/news-secu...ct-extremely-horrific-pledges-accountability/

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yeah, and that happened over a ten year period. Only during the Tigray war did 100s of thousands die, upwards of a million if we include indirect victims. And this ‘military operation’ was in charge of experienced commanders.

I can only imagine civilians going at each other with no end in sight. These types of conflicts never end well. Couple with the dynamics between the 80+ ethnic groups of the country. Propaganda just like in Rwanda, was what stoked it further. During the Tigray war, people were openly talking about killing each other if s/he belonged to x ethnicity. It was complete madness.
Galbeed to Ethiopia is like Guangxi/Xinjiang to China. Even if the core regions(Oromia/Amhara) collapse into civil war, I still don't think Ethiopia would break apart.

I think the IC would rather wait for someone to reconquer the entire country, with Galbeed/other peripheral regions being de facto independent in that timeframe it takes for the core regions to put itself together.

Galbeed to Ethiopia is like Guangxi/Xinjiang to China. Even if the core regions(Oromia/Amhara) collapse into civil war, I still don't think Ethiopia would break apart.

I think the IC would rather wait for someone to reconquer the entire country, with Galbeed/other peripheral regions being de facto independent in that timeframe it takes for the core regions to put itself together.

Yup, the likelihood of a division is practically nonexistent. So many outside forces who much rather want an unstable but intact country, than a peaceful dissolution of the country.

Even if a war were to erupt, it’s most likely around border areas, as it has mostly previously been.

Only if the major ethnic groups of the country, could gather and agree to make this decision. Amharas, Tigrayans, Somalis…

Though, I don’t understand the narrative that IC and UN wouldn’t recognize several new countries. Yugoslavia did without any hurdle, despite speaking same language and everything else in common, except religious belongings. :hmm:

Yup, the likelihood of a division is practically nonexistent. So many outside forces who much rather want an unstable but intact country, than a peaceful dissolution of the country.

Even if a war were to erupt, it’s most likely around border areas, as it has mostly previously been.

Only if the major ethnic groups of the country, could gather and agree to make this decision. Amharas, Tigrayans, Somalis…

Though, I don’t understand the narrative that IC and UN wouldn’t recognize several new countries. Yugoslavia did without any hurdle, despite speaking same language and everything else in common, except religious belongings. :hmm:
America facilitated the breakup of Yugoslavia to gain a base in Kosovo which is strategically located between the Middle East, Europe and Africa.

America pretty much controls the Horn militarily so she doesn’t feel the need to break up its “Anchor state” which she uses to keep Somalia in perpetual chaos. I can only see it happening in a few years when the multi-polar block goes into full swing and Ethiopia tries to reassert its sovereignty and then it will go the same way Yugoslavia did.

GemState

36/21
VIP

SNNP, Afar, Benishangul-Gumuz, etc don't have the institutional capacity or infrastructure to run a country. On top of that, the country is too mixed, where does Addis go if dissolution happens? Where does West Tigray go?

Yugoslavia & the Soviet Union had fairly clear cut borders, you could see it being divided up and having somewhat functional sucessor states, I don't know where you start with Ethiopia. Look at the disaster South Sudan became, you'd have 3-4 South Sudan's if Ethiopia dissolved.

Last edited:
SNNP, Afar, Benishangul-Gumuz, etc don't have the institutional capacity or infrastructure to run a country. On top of that, the country is too mixed, where does Addis go if dissolution happens? Where does West Tigray go?

Yugoslavia & the Soviet Union had fairly clear cut borders, you could see it being divided up and having somewhat functional sucessor states, I don't know where you start with Ethiopia. Look at the disaster South Sudan became, you'd have 3-4 South Sudan's if Ethiopia dissolved.
It’ll happen so people had better plan for it.

People don't seem to realise that South Sudan was losing 100k people a year for 22 years when we had to fight against the North; the narrative is that we're losing more people now and that simply isn't the case.

The North was engaged in a never ending program of land theft; mineral rich areas (larger than Lebanon) were constantly being annexed by those Afro-Arabs and so we had no choice but to respond with force.

GemState

36/21
VIP
People don't seem to realise that South Sudan was losing 100k people a year for 22 years when we had to fight against the North; the narrative is that we're losing more people now and that simply isn't the case.

The North was engaged in a never ending program of land theft; mineral rich areas (larger than Lebanon) were constantly being annexed by those Afro-Arabs and so we had no choice but to respond with force.
I'm on about after independence

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Amhara can't fight, these niggas were braging about their numbers and how this will allow them to genocide Tigray and retake their regions, we know how this ended.:hahaidiot:these niggas are so desperate they think somalis are with their struggle and creating fake news.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You want to know more? The article below is from last year, when security forces *burned* civilians to death.

I remember when I watch the actual clip... I had not cried that much in a long time. This country is literally doomed and passed beyond the point of return.

Here's a footage where the act is being documented live in another part of the country. Open the link at your own discretion :mjkkk:

https://addisstandard.com/news-secu...ct-extremely-horrific-pledges-accountability/
wow, the bodies that appears to be wounded people, were still moving while these savages were laughing and trying to feed the fire with flammable objects. The poor wounded guy was helpless while being on top of that fire trying to crawl and flip away from the center, but again the savages put him back and put burning grass on top of him, everyone was helping in putting grass and other object on that still-alive poor man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Ethiopians are already too mixed up. Oromos and Amharas especially are spread across. There would be pogroms on the first day. This is also ignoring the administrative issues with confederations. Allocation of resources becomes cumbersome and bureaucratic. There are many more avenues for corruption. Ultimately, some ethnic groups will perform poorly while others will thrive in this system. Internal migration then occurs and we are back at square 1. Eritrea manages fine without ethnic strife. What Ethiopia needs is someone to come in and crush any dissent immediately. Imagine someone like Mengistu who isn’t communist nor Imperialist

Lots of ppl admire the strong man approach and dictatorship route but u can't avoid anything created thru force/gun will lead to the same outcome being used against the state. This is well observed trend in lots of countries who went thru that route, plus if they do survive by some miracle like eritrea, they also keep the locals hostage and surveillance state and their not usually going to be a positive force to the region but support fires as north korea does that and iran. Those type of regimes rarely allow their population be wealthy n educated as they fear an internal rebellion

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

Zootopia is just a big tribal MESS the African Union should relocate to a real and peaceful African country like Ghana 🇬🇭. Fake “pro African” aidstopian hate eachother and are dealing with the consequences of colonization.