This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can assure you Palestinians don't give a flying f*ck about you. I've found Arabs as a whole to be a truly disgusting people.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Some palestinians are very good people while some are just straight racist.Personally I've met more good ones then bad ones.

image.jpeg
somalis we have more important issues like this drought in north and central Somalia.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
israel and the jewish people turned a desert into a advanced economy country leading in technological and nanotechnogloy, had the jews never moved there, it would just be another third world sectarian rife country, besides palestines are jordanian, they lost the 6 day war , Allah swt decided in yahuds favour, it's over let it go, somalis should focus on our issues, I buy and support Israeli prodcuts , long live israeli

Allah must love Jews cos they've defeated the Ayrabs.

Bielsa

VIP
I wonder if I go on an Arab forum if they are discussing the atrocities committed by Ethiopian government on innocent Somali Muslims. :ulachen001:

There are no Arabs in the city @Realwarya and @Kaafiye @CrazyWadaad live which is why the bootyclap for them. They are not familiar with Arabs.

They are also alumni of a activist anti Semitic school. See at 1:40 a Somali guy screams "I ain't scared of you" at a couple of Jews who are confused about the whole situation. Also see the university anti Semitic official who tells the Jews to back off (what did they do?) but leave the Somali guy alone (who is the only one causing problems). It's possible that Somali guy in the video is a friend of one of these three pro Arab nationalism Somalispot members.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There are no Arabs in the city @Realwarya and @Kaafiye @CrazyWadaad live which is why the bootyclap for them. They are not familiar with Arabs.

They are also alumni of a activist anti Semitic school. See at 1:40 a Somali guy screams "I ain't scared of you" at a couple of Jews who are confused about the whole situation. Also see the university anti Semitic official who tells the Jews to back off (what did they do?) but leave the Somali guy alone (who is the only one causing problems). It's possible that Somali guy in the video is a friend of one of these three pro Arab nationalism Somalispot members.

How is anti-semetic if they dont have semetic blood. There just europeans please relook at work of what semetic means people who speak semetic language. Ethiopeans are more semetic then fucking the israeli european russians you moron

How is anti-semetic if they dont have semetic blood. There just europeans please relook at work of what semetic means people who speak semetic language. Ethiopeans are more semetic then fucking the israeli european russians you moron

Keep bootyclapping for the Arabs who call you black dog.

You're an Arab slave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
But maxaa kaa galay is the question.

I kid you not, my cousin went to a MSA and they spent the entire time going on about Palestine. He asks about Somalia since the majority of the members are Somali, and some bootyclappin hoe jumps up wit the standard Somalis did this to themselves bullshit and Arabs all nodding and shit.

:hova:

My nikka jumped up and said I support Israel, the only democratic state in the barbarous middle East.

:chrisfreshhah:

They was so salty they kicked him outta the event

:hemad:

Bielsa

VIP

I'm embarrassed for that Somali guy. The brainwashing of some Somalis is staggering. I bet CrazyWadad and Kaafiye attend pro Palestine rallies.

This is what Belgium did a while back. But these parasite Arabs still commit terrorism on the people that support them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm embarrassed for that Somali guy. The brainwashing of some Somalis is staggering. I bet CrazyWadad and Kaafiye attend pro Palestine rallies.

This issue what Belgium did a while back. But these parasite Arabs still commit terrorism on the people that support them.

Terrorist kill everyone even muslim who suffer the most. The f*ck you blabbing about you moron stop fucking generalizing a group of people. Are all somalians pirates? Are all athiest ugly s? Great logic you dumb f*ck

Bielsa

VIP
Terrorist kill everyone even muslim who suffer the most. The f*ck you blabbing about you moron stop fucking generalizing a group of people. Are all somalians pirates? Are all athiest ugly s? Great logic you dumb f*ck

Do Arabs defend Somalis the way you do for Arabs? Do Arabs discuss Somalis suffering under Ethiopian regime? Why do you stand up for people who dont give a crap about you?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

I know Arabs from every country(knowing their language helps me intermingling with them easier) I even have many Saudi/Emirati friends that go to Uni here.Very respectful and kind(religous)and to my surprise quite a few of them are black and some look similiar to East Africans.Get your white/yahoodi qaanis bootyclapping out my face.Arabs are culturally similiar to us and also share same deen.I would chose Arabs over your European Ashkenazis any day uncle ruckus

Back when I was in middle school my parents and the neighbor gave me money for the school donation for Palestine. I didn't donate any of it I remembered because I had a lot of fun that month. never cared about Arabs :mjdontkno:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Do Arabs defend Somalis the way you do for Arabs? Do Arabs discuss Somalis suffering under Ethiopian regime? Why do you stand up for people who dont give a crap about you?
Arabs know the bad blood between Somalis and Ethiopians.Which why we get better treatment in the Arabian peninsula and always insist that we are one of them.Stop spewing shit.They don't hate us on the contrary they open their arms for us to enter their much larger and prestige nation which led the world for over a thousand years! Stay bitter you gaalos

Status
Not open for further replies.