This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Nah him and Canuck were Sheegato both claimed to be Isaaq.Now Canuck came out clean and said he's dhulo.Now it's just a matter time of when Adam reveals his true colours
Lmfaoo what if you're the real sheegato and he's a real Isaaq

trolololololol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol the Arab fetish still continues. I mean some Somalis would sell their daughters and imagine her getting ASSPOUNDED by an Arab and that would turn them on

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Man Somalis some burnt ass cockroaches that spend their lives talking about Arabs and 90% of the content on their forums is Arabs some serious obsessed impoverished rats. I mean what's wrong with having pride in your own ethnic?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Man Somalis some burnt ass cockroaches that spend their lives talking about Arabs and 90% of the content on their forums is Arabs some serious obsessed impoverished rats. I mean what's wrong with having pride in your own ethnic?
"Burnt" speak for yourself warya!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
crazywadaad don't make this banter bashing personal my nigga.

but why Somalis cant even build decent roads in 2016 explain this to me sxb Allah swt granted them big ass foreheads yet they are from one of the poorest regions in ZUB ZOOHARAN AFICA bhahahahahha

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lmfaoooooo niggas be like acting like sissies in these forums wallahi squeezing themselves in between the ass of an Arab and not willing to come out

that's how I visualize most of the selfloathing Somalis and wallahi trust me 9 times out of 10 its the most bantoid looking ones that behave this way

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My nigga went from defending Arabs to insulting Somalis.

Typical Arab SJW Cabiidoos

:chrisfreshhah:

One thousand and one excuses for the Arabs, 0 for they selves

:chrisfreshhah:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Sxb wallahis s that claim Arabs in real life look like Swahilis sxb them niggas got the widest nostrils
niggas could slam brick with them nostrils.

niggas got peppercorn rock hard hair but swear on Ali Baba they related to quraysh

wallahi these niggas have me laughing on the floor bhahahahah and most funniest part is when you notice they serious ass shit walllahi!!!!! bhahahahah

Wallahi I never wanted it to go deep in this clan dissing nonsense but these sacad muusa posters here always embarrass us online and the zubair awal name. I'm ciise muuse reer cadawe and I say they must be a test to know the real sacad muuse from the assimilated oromo who hate somalis

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Wallahi I never wanted it to go deep in this clan dissing nonsense but these sacad muusa posters here always embarrass us online and the zubair awal name. I'm ciise muuse reer cadawe and I say they must be a test to know the real sacad muuse from the assimilated oromo who hate somalis
Cisse muse are irrelevant.HA=Sacad Muuse

Status
Not open for further replies.