Ugaasadda caught on film outside of her normal studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of person calls another human a fat ugly and wishes they get raped?

The jealousy running through some people is next level :damedamn:

S

Shamis

What type of person calls another human a fat ugly and wishes they get raped?

The jealousy running through some people is next level :damedamn:

The baboon rape comment was going too far - but I aint jealous of her (she's cross eyed and has thin hair) and I eat halal.

She looked better than most Somali girls out there and now shes married, I think we can forgive her
on her. I've noticed thinning hair is a common trait in not just Somali men but Somali's in general.

You do have your bipolar moments I noticed too :ulachen001:

S

Shamis

lol I received shocking news that she's on government payroll. I'm someone who reads Somali news and the situation is dire, she actively ignores everything that's happening to her own people. I did not have a problem with that (do you if you're independent, though I would personally still care) until I found out that she is a civil servant - by definition she should be working for the public.

Does she look better than most Somali girls? I'm not sure about that, but she's pretty in her own way.

When you put it like that, its hard to disagree. She's on the government payroll whilst boosting her Instagram numbers by taking lovely pictures of food and scenery. I don't understand why she took on the role knowing she has little to offer and shes not willing to risk her life.

My taste in Somali women is highly debatable, but she has a winning smile. I give her a pass since shes
married.

S

Shamis

Her post was probably not even advertised, she is basically being pampered at everyone's expense because she's (I read here) related to the president in some way. Her nicnic was cute until now. If I'm to concede one thing it will be that she did get a lot of good press for Mogadishu (a lot), she even got me hopeful. I just wish she'd done it for free like a true patriot - it was just a few photos of her eating out after all.

She is pretty.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL, many people here are jealous of Ugaaso, shes living the dream,is beautiful hot and famous and changed perceptions of Mogadishu around the world. You WISH you had as much impact as her, nevertheless your hooyo's basement struggling for 30 likes with your camel head ass :hemad:

Well done to her for showing Mog in a positive and different light, but I thought it before and I still think it now she's not beautiful. She's average :zhqjlmx: I guess being light skinned always helps boost your rating a lil bit

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who cares about beauty. Most everything written on her on the net is somali people bashing her. Disgusting.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Who cares about beauty. Most everything written on her on the net is somali people bashing her. Disgusting.
She wanted to be "famous" so she or you have to deal with it. It comes with the territory. :axvmm9o:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
She wanted to be "famous" so she or you have to deal with it. It comes with the territory. :axvmm9o:

IT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY! YOU ALLOW 90k viewers therefore you'll be scrutinized

We ain't showcasing a xaliimo at hooyo's kitchen, we have a fame seeking xaliimo here

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No it doesn't idol. 99% of negatve almost hysterical comments coming from fellow somalis is pathetic.:(
Doesn't make her look bad it just further stereotypes us.

I'm not going to argue with this with you because your hatred for hawiyes is one that I've never seen before. :oh6b81q:

Status
Not open for further replies.