Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

Claiming land of punt is more far fetched than us being arabs. If you wanna be the descandant of Fircoon that is you but I'm from Quraysh.
'I'm from Quraysh' meanwhile probably looks like this:

Germany Finland GIF by TIFF

'I'm from Quraysh' meanwhile probably looks like this:

Germany Finland GIF by TIFF
Look has nothing to with being arab.
@GeeljireGenius

Funnily enough, your Ogaden clan, prides itself on Somali linguistics, poetry and so forth. But you want to tell us, that you, are affected by Arabs to the point of confusion.
And guess another clan that were known for poetry? Quraaaaysh! We simply inherited our ancestors genes.

We must embrace the least Arab superiority pushing madhab as an ethnic group. Somalia needs a strong cultural preservation movement to counter this.
That’s not an issue anymore. Hardly laymen in today’s modern period believes this, regardless of Madhabs and actual scholars shy away from this topic lol. I was simply trying to explain why our ancestors might of fell into claiming Arabic origin. Another Madhab isn’t the solution as I think All did with Malikis being the most laid back when it comes to this. For instance they didn’t believe that a non Arab man shouldn’t marry an Arab woman.

Look has nothing to with being arab.

And guess another clan that were known for poetry? Quraaaaysh! We simply inherited our ancestors genes.
100% true and i am Ogaden too. My great great grandfather Haji Ali Majeerteen has poems of him proudly mentioning he’s Arab. I wonder what changed today? πŸ€”

100% true and i am Ogaden too.

My great great grandfather Haji Ali Majeerteen has poems of him proudly mentioning he’s Arab. I wonder what changed today? πŸ€”

Allahu Akbar!!

I caught you as a liar, and an Ajnabi!

Who would like to tell this lying ajnabi, why there is a problem here.