Very FEMININE gay Somali is becoming a Snapchat celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
i love him!!! he's so brave! damn all these homophobic extremists are waging death threats on the poor guy. walahi if he was in somalia you extremists would stone him to death smh. takbiiir!!! #lovewins
IMG_1648.JPG

If you're going to be feminine, become a tranny. Sumaya dalmar was fit. If I were straight, I'd plow that til Somalia gets a stable government

If you're going to be feminine, become a tranny. Sumaya dalmar was fit. If I were straight, I'd plow that til Somalia gets a stable government
are you being homophobic!!!!!!!????? hollup someone screen shot this shit. i know you were straight this whole time. ol limp dick head ass

abdi isn't gay he's a sheegato. a femphobic sheegato!! he hates the gays!!!

and sumaya was a gay trans woman who died in an alley in toronto. she used to do too. she's @waraabe cousin
I swear I'm too innocent. how did I miss this, I was even too shellshocked when AJ claimed to be gay:mugshotman:

what does the bolded mean? was she born a man, transitioned to a woman and was she into men or women?:ileycry:

I swear I'm too innocent. how did I miss this, I was even too shellshocked when AJ claimed to be gay:mugshotman:

what does the bolded mean? was she born a man, transitioned to a woman and was she into men or women?:ileycry:
a trans woman is a man who transitioned into a woman. idk why i said gay lol since she's now a woman it automatically cancels out the sus activity :siilaanyolaugh:

Lol he was from your qabiil and I am not Ethiopian. I heard this is also from your qabiil too lol
listen....when you disgrace the darod name your automatically an undercover ethiopian point blank! i hope this guy is from our qabil though, YAAAAAS i love the gays! #lovewins. don't be homophobic waraabe, i don't want you doing jihad on him

a trans woman is a man who transitioned into a woman. idk why i said gay lol since she's now a woman it automatically cancels out the sus activity :siilaanyolaugh:
is that so :yacadiim:
the gay part threw me off but I never knew we had trans too.
what else are we gonna see from the Somali diaspora in 2017??:ayaanswag:
i'm looking forward to it.:siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
He looks like he's fun to chill with.
abdi isn't gay he's a sheegato. a femphobic sheegato!! he hates the gays!!!

and sumaya was a gay trans woman who died in an alley in toronto. she used to do too. she's @waraabe cousin
They kill Trans ppl up in Canada too? They have a high murder rate here. I thought u were the civilized ones!

He looks like he's fun to chill with.
They kill Trans ppl up in Canada too? They have a high murder rate here. I thought u were the civilized ones!
idk why she was killed tbh. it might have been a hate crime from what I've heard but idk. somali people die on a daily basis here. I'm numb to it tbh. literally every murder or killer in canada are somali. jamaicans tell their kids to stay away from us

Status
Not open for further replies.