Very FEMININE gay Somali is becoming a Snapchat celebrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
idk why she was killed tbh. it might have been a hate crime from what I've heard but idk. somali people die on a daily basis here. I'm numb to it tbh. literally every murder or killer in canada are somali. jamaicans tell their kids to stay away from us
When I was a kid growing up in Toronto, Somali parents used to tell their kids to stay away from Jamaicans. Now Jamaican parents tell their kids to stay away from Somalis.:mjcry:

I blame the cold weather. Somalis + cold weather is a recipe for savagery. Hence Canadian s, the rapists in Sweden and the reer Minnesota terrorists.

When I was a kid growing up in Toronto, Somali parents used to tell their kids to stay away from Jamaicans. Now Jamaican parents tell their kids to stay away from Somalis.:mjcry:

I blame the cold weather. Somalis + cold weather is a recipe for savagery. Hence Canadian s, the rapists in Sweden and the reer Minnesota terrorists.
LMAO. or maybe the hooyos too busy collecting benefits don't notice the ghettos they live in are infecting their child and introducing them to all kinds of fuckery. then they send them to somalia to fix the problem only to find out somalias lowkey lit

and you guys have the nerve to say UK somalis are bakhti:bell:
the worse thing we do is take haram money i.e welfare fraud. ya'll niggas have tarnished our name.:ivers:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
and you guys have the nerve to say UK somalis are bakhti:bell:
the worse thing we do is take haram money i.e welfare fraud. ya'll niggas have tarnished our name.:ivers:
That's cause the UK is softer. You guys don't even have guns, and everything is monitored by CCTV. On this side of the pond there are actual gangs (real gangs) with hardened criminals corrupting our youth.

uk somalis are a combination of all three. terroists, thugs, and fob rapists
terrorist? few brainwashed girls running off to Syria doesn't realy mean anything
thugs? i dont think so. that market is already filled by south Asians and blacks. Somalis have no street cred to be in gangs.
rapist is one thing i cant refute. some very repressed niggas have been terrorising young girls. i still believe they are all the Euro trash from Scandinavia who moved to England for their share of the welfare. all this rape nonsense is theirs.

I can attest to this. Somalis in Aus are doing well.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
The UK is the worst for gang names. "Juju gang" "DEM AFRICANS" and "shower gang". :deadrose:

Names that truly strike fear into the hearts of their enemies. :drakelaugh:

idk why she was killed tbh. it might have been a hate crime from what I've heard but idk. somali people die on a daily basis here. I'm numb to it tbh. literally every murder or killer in canada are somali. jamaicans tell their kids to stay away from us
:williamswtf: that's a very new low.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Hopefully these homos start humbling themselves before Omar grabs another 30 and shoots up another nightclub

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
13_scustkufi.png
You cannot be African and be gay. I renounce his Somalinimo if he is even Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.