Walahi news coming out of Canada about a Somali couple is shameful and cause for a suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm a virgin and i expect my wife to be the same,niggas out here fucking the whole entire city and be like i want a virgin:what::what:.Pure men are for pure women simple ,dont be surprised when you find out your wife is a hoe
Why does my wife have to be a hoe :kanyehmm:

When did you suck my dick?

Stop cursing me waskan yaho:ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm a divorced man with no children

i've never enjoyed zina :ohhhdamn::what:

For someone whose against Zina you got some explaining to do
:mjpls:

There are 2 types of girls I would mess with:

1) The girls who have already lost their virginity.
2) The girls who will lose their virginity eventually.

I don't take the virginity of girls who expect me to marry them. Same with girl girls who are kind of "miskeen".

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
'Penetration' what I meant by that is have deep conversations I like to penetrate deep into the girls mind.

If a girl is not feeding my needs meaning hugging & kissing, touching her naaso then she's no good to me.
Why does my wife have to be a hoe :kanyehmm:

When did you suck my dick?

Stop cursing me waskan yaho:ufdup:

Allow it wallahi. You got people on edge kkk

fo14.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You need to be stoned aboowe. Take your punishment in this life
Bradar hadu illahay ku roon yahay you're no different than salman Rushdie I'm taking a hiatus from Ramadan kulaha did you read that from the satanic verses :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Bradar hadu illahay ku roon yahay you're no different than salman Rushdie I'm taking a hiatus from Ramadan kulaha did your read that from the satanic verses :chrisfreshhah:

Taking a break from Ramadan doesn't make me a gaal, on the other hand zina is a major sin and should be punished by stoning. I will throw the first stone

Status
Not open for further replies.