What has your experience with drugs been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Never drank or tried drugs except for weed but had to stop because it was making me paranoid as shit. Already have trust issues, I don't need paranoia on top of that. :axvmm9o:

T

Tokio

Ileyn agent waa sakhraan :yacadiim:

Waan ku so duceynaya adeer, ilahey baa dadka so hadeeya.

Apollo

VIP
I tried the following:

Weed - sucks.
Mushrooms - sucks.
Adderall - pretty awesome.
Alcohol - sucks.

I don't use any of these regularly though.

F

Forfon

Going to watch disclosure tonight. I've been told to pop a molly..

Apollo

VIP
What's adderall

Legalized cocaine in pill form they give to hyper kids. For people who actually need it they become calm from it, but for regular people when they use they become euphoric.

It's like coffee on steroids and you get euphoric from it.

F

Forfon

Legalized cocaine in pill form they give to hyper kids. For people who actually need it they become calm from it, but for regular people when they use they become euphoric.

It's like coffee on steroids and you get euphoric from it.

It's shame everyone is trying to experience synthesised euphoria.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
coke - never tried and never will. not looking to be the next tony montana
xaanax - never tried it and never will.
molly - tried it once at the club and couldnt drive home so me and the guys took the train and your boy was singing on the train
shrooms - never tried it and never will
Lean - sipped on that shit for a 3 months of 2014, its dope while smoking weed

but my favourite drug of all time is blue dot yes ciroc. this shit should be classed as a drug in my book
ciroc_big_4.jpg
You prefer ciroc or henny?

S

syntax

It's shame everyone is trying to experience synthesised euphoria.
Most non prescription people don't use adderall for that.

Adderall is a mixture of amphetamines and uhm forgot the other one, but both are central nervous stimulants. Taking it makes your cognitive performance at a super saiyan level. Most people use it to focus in studying. One of my boys sells it and easily rakes in 500 dollars of profit per day during exam season. I've taken it twice and it's the best study tool

I never ever had Drugs, Alcohol or Tobacco. You know why? Its because I was raised in a good household, and also I'm not weak to reject the harshness of reality. However I'm very addicted to Coffee (I need it to function) and Omega-3, since it helps my cognitive abilities!

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I never ever had Drugs, Alcohol or Tobacco. You know why? Its because I was raised in a good household, and also I'm not weak to reject the harshness of reality. However I'm very addicted to Coffee (I need it to function) and Omega-3, since it helps my cognitive abilities!
Well done to your parents
I'm just shocked at the fact that some of you start smoking weed at young age of 10. What was the parents doing? Mind you I'm not judgemental but I've got 10 year old brother and he doesn't go out without adult supervision and with us not knowing his behaviour and activities would've been complete failure.

S

syntax

Well done to your parents
I'm just shocked at the fact that some of you start smoking weed at young age of 10. What was the parents doing? Mind you I'm not judgemental but I've got 10 year old brother and he doesn't go out without adult supervision and with us not knowing his behaviour and activities would've been complete failure.
Most of us who started smoking early are products of our environment. Where I grew up, kush was as common as water. When I was 11 I taught myself how to roll cuz the big kids would only let me play ball with them if I rolled their blunts. Eventually I ended up smoking it a year later and the rest is history. Worst part is, there's actual scientific evidence that shows how much cannabis impairs neural development to kids under 18 who smoke. I know for a fact that it fucked me up hard cuz my memory is so shit

Most of us who started smoking early are products of our environment. Where I grew up, kush was as common as water. When I was 11 I taught myself how to roll cuz the big kids would only let me play ball with them if I rolled their blunts. Eventually I ended up smoking it a year later and the rest is history. Worst part is, there's actual scientific evidence that shows how much cannabis impairs neural development to kids under 18 who smoke. I know for a fact that it fucked me up hard cuz my memory is so shit

its been 4 years but i'm still recovering my nigga:mjcry:

i know for a fact that my brain does not function like an ordinary human beings does. i blame the chronic for my sever lack of being able to judge what is acceptable and what is not.

Sultana

On Hiatus
A lot of kids get exposed to drugs and alcohol in school as well. I remember when I was in high school kids would use their lunch money to buy weed. But yeah, I've never heard of Somali kids smoking weed before high school until this forum. I've also stories about girls from an all-girls Islamic school who would go off school property to get drunk, so it's not just public schools.

Apollo

VIP
I didn't try any drugs until I was 20. So I doubt it has damaged me in any way and in the off chance that I took them it wasn't frequent at all (max 2 or 3 times a year).

S

syntax

@agent loool chill bro. Why u making it seem like ur a recovering heroine addict. I'm caadi and I been smoking almost everyday for the past decade. It just messed up my short term memory that's all. Maybe ur just a dumbass if u can't tell between right and wrong. I could always tell, I just didn't give a f*ck most of the time if I was doing the wrong thing

Status
Not open for further replies.