What's the most racist thing to ever happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

>,,<
My mum had an altercation with this Jamaican lady on the bus. We didn't speak much English back then and couldn't understand what she was saying but she deffo mentioned something about Somalis. My mum was replying back to her in somali :mjlol:... she was like slave baa tihiin blah blah... the woman got triggered as soon she heard the word and so hoyo started using it frequently :drakelaugh:..... now the whole bus got triggered (it was the most ghetto ends in north London).... qarax iska dheh.... we almost got beaten up:chrisfreshhah:... loooool we had to get off the bus

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
My mum had an altercation with this Jamaican lady on the bus. We didn't speak much English back then and couldn't understand what she was saying but she deffo mentioned something about Somalis. My mum was replying back to her in somali :mjlol:... she was like slave baa tihiin blah blah... the woman got triggered as soon she heard the word and so hoyo started using it frequently :drakelaugh:..... now the whole bus got triggered (it was the most ghetto ends in north London).... qarax iska dheh.... we almost got beaten up:chrisfreshhah:... loooool we had to get off the bus

Your mom is a troll :drakelaugh:

Racists hate when you speak back to them in a foreign language.

lush

>,,<
Your mom is a troll :drakelaugh:

Racists hate when you speak back to them in a foreign language.

My mum is a G waraaa :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Looool that's like all Somali Islaaamos.... even the ones who speak English still roast ajnabis in Somali... apparently our lingo expresses our anger better!!!

Nearly forgot this one, when I was 10 me and my sister went to the hospital with my mum, we got bored so waited outside.

A white women with a hospital gown approaches us and asks us do you know why your black? She said because when god created the world some people didn't hide in the shade. You can wash it off in the bath it will come off and your'll be nice and clean again like me.
:browtf:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I never faced racism. I was born on the west coast, grew up most of life in the south in Tennessee and now live on the west coast of the United States. My hypothesis about racism is that I don't think major full out racism exists in the United States, it's more about about your social class which is how you carry yourself.

I never faced racism. I was born on the west coast, grew up most of life in the south in Tennessee and now live on the west coast of the United States. My hypothesis about racism is that I don't think major full out racism exists in the United States, it's more about about your social class which is how you carry yourself.

I think you were lucky... But racism has nothing to do with socio-economic matters for example- a black man is more likely to be stopped while driving an expensive car by police who think he has either stolen it or is a drug dealer, how else could a black man afford such a car. Used to happen all the time to my uncle.

Regardless of how you 'carry' yourself that won't stop people from hating you solely based on the colour of your skin.

White privilege is a real thing, even a white trash person from a trailer park would have more advantages in life compared to a black professor- when dealing with the police. Colour is what ppl see not their social class - just ask a KKK member.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Back in my skool daze , i was in line at a grocery store with one of my ex's and when she put Brazil nuts on the conveyor belt, this old white couple(the women) said "Those used to be called toes eh, they changed the name not to long ago"...it was so blatant that i just laughed.

M

Maryam

I remember one day I was walking down the road and some chav shouted PAKI c*nt at me.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I never experienced racism but this one red neck janitor out of nowhere once walked towards me and started talking about Iraq, apparently he thought Iraqi was language, I told him Iraq was not a language.

This one white boy called me an arab :childplease:

Lol reminds me of the time when I went to Dubai, the passport custom guy who was Arab, looked at my passport than said your Arab why do you have a British passport so I said I'm SOMALI not Arab, than he said Somalis are Arab. He shakes his hand than waved me through

I never experienced racism but this one red neck janitor out of nowhere once walked towards me and started talking about Iraq, apparently he thought Iraqi was language, I told him Iraq was not a language.

That's racism- so you experienced it, just because he was stupid enough to not know you weren't Iraqi I.e he thought you was an Arab doesn't mean you never experienced racism - sorry mate

I remember one day I was walking down the road and some chav shouted PAKI c*nt at me.

I once went to the shop years ago with my friend a guy- he was mixed half somali half Yemeni - but dark brown (I'm very light) I had my hair pin straight went into the shop together and the shop keepers there were 2 started giving me dirty looks, have you ever had the feeling when someone talks about you in their language you know what their saying without understanding (they have me dirty looks said and black whilst pointing at us I know those 2 words from my Asian friends at school, I now basic swear words in Urdu and punjabi - long story short they thought I was Asian he was black, so I said in English I'm somali his half somali, you need spec savers if you think I'm Asian. Hahahaha

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That's racism- so you experienced it, just because he was stupid enough to not know you weren't Iraqi I.e he thought you was an Arab doesn't mean you never experienced racism - sorry mate

That can't count as a racism, I look Somali nothing remotely caraab, the fella was just confused, he was fucking janitor by the way and I got the last laugh when I made him look stupid,

"Iraqi not being language".

Only student that got searched at an airport during a school trip. Made my teacher pretty sad.

Im white but my fiancee is somali. One time when we were in a restaurant this old asian guy comes up to us and called her a sandnigger. Its okay because I beated his ass up good. Everyone was clapping for me afterwards

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
this thread is basically everybody humble bragging about being mistaken for arab/indian :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.