What's the most racist thing to ever happen to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst experience ever was the finnish army (mandatory to all men). Wasted a year of my life with bunch of rednecks to be honest.

You should move to London, or even norway.

Leave that country.

You were raised by white Finnish ppl?

Yes i was. I dont want to move to a white county, ever. I am not a racist, my parents are white but i have had very bad experiences that i dont want to be a black person in a white country, ever. I dont want to be a minority. I am planning to move to Somalia one day, thats where my biological parents are from although i have no idea where they live now or are they even alive. I have already a plan ( i am studying to be a dentist so i will get a job and i know somali language, learnt it in 8 years). I am saving money and trading stocks so i should be able to buy a very nice house hmmmm lets say in 5-8 years from now.

Yes i was. I dont want to move to a white county, ever. I am not a racist, my parents are white but i have had very bad experiences that i dont want to be a black person in a white country, ever. I dont want to be a minority. I am planning to move to Somalia one day, thats where my biological parents are from although i have no idea where they live now or are they even alive. I have already a plan ( i am studying to be a dentist so i will get a job and i know somali language, learnt it in 8 years). I am saving money and trading stocks so i should be able to buy a very nice house hmmmm lets say in 5-8 years from now.

MashAllah that's great idea, with time you can open your own hospital in Somalia (private medical centre)

Masha'Allah my heart goes out to you Wallahi... Come to Somaliland hargesia it's very lively and westernised and there is a large expat community there already. They need more dentists, I met a girl out there who was from the uk and she moved there and married a local guy and is very happy.

I plan to spend a lot of time back home also I go back every summer and enjoy it.

I'm so impressed you learned somali.

I'm very proud of you Wallahi your just the cutest lil thing I've ever come across

Masha'Allah my heart goes out to you Wallahi... Come to Somaliland hargesia it's very lively and westernised and there is a large expat community there already. They need more dentists, I met a girl out there who was from the uk and she moved there and married a local guy and is very happy.

I plan to spend a lot of time back home also I go back every summer and enjoy it.

I'm so impressed you learned somali.

I'm very proud of you Wallahi your just the cutest lil thing I've ever come across

Thank you for your kind words and in that case i will move to Hargeysa :) I want to move to a big city, no more villages for me :)

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Someone touched my hair to confirm it wasn't weave. I felt so violated

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I faced a lot of racism so I don't know which was the most racist. Children called me and round boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.