Why are ajnabis so obsessed with making Somali girls seem ugly?

You might be the worst user we had on this forum.
you missspelt 'funniest'

nin1.png

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
This is what happens when Somali men and women call eachother ugly and thrown disgusting insults at eachother.Gender wars must stop.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Sis I had to inonly tricked around because of the whole university response but they didn't respond so I have to go now. Inshallah I might make an appearance next year to see how everyone is doing until than take care xxxxxx
you are one of my favourite members on this forum it’s sad to see you go I hope you do actually come back later to come check on this forum :salute: but until then it’s goodbye 💔💔💔💔💔

Saw this tiktok someone literally ai generated Kai cenats face onto a Somali girl

This is the original

How jealous do you have to be?

After that Somali girl who went to Afghanistan, you have some arab girls making comments like this…

Why do ajnabis feel so brave to come for the looks of Somali girls? Like this is not the first time I’ve seen this and especially these abu lahabs always try and make me seem like I’m ugly because they’re cucks for white people.
That Somali girl is a Zionist and a racist towards Arabs and here she is posting a picture of herself with a terrorist group.

Trending