Would you marry a Somali girl or Somali guy who is not a virgin?

Would you marry a non virgin Somali?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're way over the top :drakelaugh:

Instagram again, male friends, a girl can't go a trip with friends.

You just know ol girl gettin her back blown out if she even hit one of those criteria.

Just one

:dabcasar:

AUN the simp that fall for the I'm a good girl routine, he gonna go where many men gone before.

2vv05n7.jpg

Women should be ecstatic when they marry a non virgin man. They should actively seek them.

They know what to do in bed. Virgins will not and will finish in 5 seconds

No the virgin male/ female have more fun, because they were holding it for long time. It is called the pleasure of halal. The newlywed virgin couples are like Energizer Bunnies. plus why it is so hard to keep yourself until the marriage. If a guy love you he would wait because he respects you.​

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You just know ol girl gettin her back blown out if she even hit one of those criteria.

Just one

:dabcasar:

AUN the simp that fall for the I'm a good girl routine, he gonna go where many men gone before.

2vv05n7.jpg

You forgot wears hijab only on Twitter lmfao

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No the virgin male/ female have more fun, because they were holding it for long time. It is called the pleasure of halal. The newlywed virgin couples are like Energizer Bunnies. plus why it is so hard to keep yourself until the marriage. If a guy love you he would wait because he respects you.​

>energizer bunny

Delete my comment and close this thread directly at this post :dead:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
So taking girls only vacation makes you a ?

Back to the topic virgins for virgins and sinners for sinners.

I remember reading somewhere that Arab families would take the blood-stained bed sheets from their virgin daughter after the first night of her marriage and hang them outside the house for the town to see. :dead:

Imagine their reaction when the sheets are spotless. :mjkkk:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I remember reading somewhere that Arab families would take the blood-stained bed sheets from their virgin daughter after the first night of her marriage and hang them outside the house for the town to see. :dead:

Tfw hymen related rituals are ineffective as any number of things can cause a break

Dumbass Arabs doing dumbass shit

Only the village people do that and they had stopped it now, the village midwife used to add extra blood to the sheet. Plus The hymen does not have lot of blood. Some hymen are rubber which never release any blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending