"You are what your father is" harassment online

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I know ppl with one parent somali and the other non on both sides and the side with the mother that is somali is more often have somali characteristics and customs.

I know ppl with one parent somali and the other non on both sides and the side with the mother that is somali is more often have somali characteristics and customs.

That's right. The mother is usually the primary caretaker and the one that imparts language and culture. This is why I don't recommend Somali men marry out, unless they are willing to work overtime to match what the mother will do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
download.png

WHEN AJANABIS MARRIES MY WOMEN I GET EXCITED ABOUT THE IMAGINARY POLITICAL BENEFITS IN THE FUTURE.

Internet Nomad

That's right. The mother is usually the primary caretaker and the one that imparts language and culture. This is why I don't recommend Somali men marry out, unless they are willing to work overtime to match what the mother will do.
Yeah the mother spend more time during the most pivotal moment of when the child is shaping their identity due to division of labour in a traditional household the father is way during work hours.

Also this patrilineal system of somalinimo was used when people were few and the times were more simpler. Now this patrilineal system doesn’t really have a function during the era of DNA tests and citizenships.

Psychology is a sudo-science anyway.

pseudo*

You are the type that relies on Somalinimo as an ego boost. And you feel the need to hold that over people's head. Well, that doesn't work in real life, it doesn't have monetary power, and it's social power only works, when Somalia gets its act together. But the longer, we have men like you, not achieving what they need to achieve, the harder it will be to rise up again.

So, the choice is yours, harass people online, or become a leader.

Internet Nomad

I agree. I believe it stems from shame.

Imma qoute this old statement i had on this topic.
Much of the diaspora(me included) feel some sort of shame about Somalia and its dire situation.

As a remedy for that we try to overcome the feeling of shame by delving into nationalism by living in the past or try to push down others in order to feel better about yourself.

However you will only look like a delusional man saying his shit don’t stink and it’s better than other people’s shits.

We can only answer the shame with humility and understanding what true success is.

Look at gaalo European and Asian countries with all their technological advancements it won’t bring them a inch closer to jannah.

If Allah has given us trials and tribulations in the dunya so we can have an akhira where we can flourish then its a great deal.

This thread was mostly for me and people like minded to recognise hyper nationalism doesn’t cure anything. Im not saying don’t love your people and have a bias for your people I’m just saying don’t over do it.

Don’t emulate the rightwing gaalo with their racism.

Its cringe and i know I’m guilty of it myself but i will try and get better and mature with time.

pseudo*

You are the type that relies on Somalinimo as an ego boost. And you feel the need to hold that over people's head. Well, that doesn't work in real life, it doesn't have monetary power, and it's social power only works, when Somalia gets its act together. But the longer, we have men like you, not achieving what they need to achieve, the harder it will be to rise up again.

So, the choice is yours, harass people online, or become a leader.
phonetically sounds the same*

In all fairness, I do well for myself and am carving out a decent future. I won't go into details, of course, but once again, you assume too much about my real life. Again, your assessment of me falls far from the mark. Would you believe me if I told you that I said that juicy statement for lulz only? It's funny saying it, especially because it's culturally true. Ask any older person. What can I say? I like trolling me some from time to time.

phonetically sounds the same*

In all fairness, I do well for myself and am carving out a decent future. I won't go into details, of course, but once again, you assume too much about my real life. Again, your assessment of me falls far from the mark. Would you believe me if I told you that I said that juicy statement for lulz only? It's funny saying it, especially because it's culturally true. Ask any older person. What can I say? I like trolling me some from time to time.

Act like the man you claim to be, to avoid confusion.

You could be trolling, but there are kids on here, who can be influenced into emulating this, thinking you're serious.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
I agreed until I read this bullshit. How many times do I have to tell you, there are not entire clans decended from ajnabi travellers who came to Somalia.

Hitler has thr haplogoup most common and probably originated from Somalia. Meanwhile most Germans do not carry E1b1b. Does this mean some time in his lineage his German grandmother got impregnated by a wondering Somali man?? Idiocy

1724703527452 (1).png
E1b1b (2).png

A lot of it just has to do with lack of class. If you see a lot of these weddings where a Somali lady will marry out there’s happy brothers, fathers, male cousins loool that’s not your place to say anything in the comments.

The part about Somali mums sorry I don’t agree with. The ones with fob mums they all turned out cultured and great allahumabarik. But the kids today lmfaoo their mums can barely speak Somali, and they’re not surrounded by the culture let’s be real.

These current/future kids are only half-somali, without even somali names and can’t speak the language. They’re not one of us *really* but we shouldn’t insult them and we should look to keep them onside just in case any of them make it big someday.

I agreed until I read this bullshit. How many times do I have to tell you, there are not entire clans decended from ajnabi travellers who came to Somalia.

Hitler has thr haplogoup most common and probably originated from Somalia. Meanwhile most Germans do not carry E1b1b. Does this mean some time in his lineage his German grandmother got impregnated by a wondering Somali man?? Idiocy

View attachment 341104View attachment 341105
She’s not talking about that. Everyone knows that T haplogroup and EB1 haplogroup are the native haplogroup of Somalis but due to DNA testing we’re finding people with Bantu Haplogroup despite being fully ethnic Somali and ones with haplogroups from North Africa ect, then you have the ones with J Haplogroup as well.

Trending