Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The solution isn’t modelling and entertainment anyways. Somali men will never be represented well in Hollywood and nobody gives a shit about male models. It’s football and other sports that can change your image.

We can have all three.

Plus a Somali Bryson tiller would raise our stocks more compared to an Avg Somali footballer.

@Internet Nomad @haye haye @Geeljire lotus
@rayxn3

Most of our non practicing somalis in the entertainment industry are currently trash rappers.

All we need to do is get an abdi addicted to coke, have him get his heart broken, and convince him to start singing.
We can flourish in the pop and r&b
industry.

The Somali drill niggas expect to make money from Somali and madow fans. These niggas are targeting the wrong people. Our singers could have bigger rech. They could get rich and famous if they make music for horner, cadaan, and madow women.
I agree.

I still think Somalis should stick to sports for the primary reason that rankings and scores cannot be altered by the animosity of hateful shisheeye, but if gaalo Somalis do enter the entertainment industry, they must make it a point to not specifically target madows with hip-hop or afrobeats, otherwise their career would be at the mercy of the one demographic that hates us the most.

Kisame

VIP
Your method to to become a kafir. Obviously no one accepts it.
I don't recall ever interacting with you. Let me introduce myself

Hi I'm kisame. I'm sspot's friendly neighborhood gaal.

"Obviously no one accepts it."

Non practicing Somali musicians are well accepted within the Somali community. They host sold out concerts in Minnesota and back home. We also have a bunch of non practicing westernized Somali guys that make drill music.

We even had a rapper in Sweden named Yasin that actually had a decent amount of non Somali fans that bumped his music.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
What's wrong with the weeknd method Rayxn??
Well we’re Muslims so it’s not worth it. All somali guys need are some decent, good looking athletes who aren’t self haters.

Someone like mo farah who represents Somalia and is good looking will do much more for your image than someone like the weeknd. I didn’t even know the weeknd was Ethiopian until a few years ago.

Can you explain how Zionists are pushing West African Muslims into attacking Somali people for our unique ethnic origins?

Your analysis is weak in that it glosses over the fact that we are being primarily targeted for our appearance, with Islamophobia being a secondary factor, in the case of Gen Z anti-Somali xenophobes. That is what we are discussing.

I was speaking more generally.

though it does not surprise me you would take issue with my analysis and not your atheist friend pushing degeneracy.

Allah swt mentions in the Quran the kuffar will not be happy until you adopt their ways and that they hate Islam and the Muslims. These are facts revealed by Allah swt in the Quran, not my personal analysis.

As for it being okay to attack Somalis and Elon musk promoting the post, it has everything to do with attacking Islam and Muslims. There is a wider culture that promotes it, it is the same Zionists that censor other kinds of discrimination.

Gen z and west Africans it has to do with the same thing. Due to Somalis being Muslim we can not integrate with them and they resent it so they launch attacks. They think they can bully Somalia into low self esteem and wanting to integrate with them. Many Muslim west Africans at least in the English speaking world that I’m aware of unfortunately do integrate with them and water down their deen to do so. The ones who do not hang around with Somalis and other Muslim ethnic groups with no issue.

It comes down to Islam, that is all it is. It will never change. Dawah should be made to these communities.

Kisame

VIP
I agree.

I still think Somalis should stick to sports for the primary reason that rankings and scores cannot be altered by the animosity of hateful shisheeye, but if gaalo Somalis do enter the entertainment industry, they must make it a point to not specifically target madows with hip-hop or afrobeats, otherwise their career would be at the mercy of the one demographic that hates us the most.

"must make it a point to not specifically target madows with hip-hop or afrobeats, otherwise their career would be at the mercy of the one demographic that hates us the most."

Yep. I noticed this with Hispanic rappers. Lots of them have tried breaking into the rap industry but only Hispanics listen to them. Madow and white fans would never take them seriously.

I also noticed somali rappers have had better success in Europe compared to in North America. Mainly in Sweden and I think that's because horners were at one point the biggest black ethnic group in Sweden. So it would make sense for them to have success in the rap industry over there.

I don't recall ever interacting with you. Let me introduce myself

Hi I'm kisame. I'm sspot's friendly neighborhood gaal.

"Obviously no one accepts it."

Non practicing Somali musicians are well accepted within the Somali community. They host sold out concerts in Minnesota and back home. We also have a bunch of non practicing westernized Somali guys that make drill music.

We even had a rapper in Sweden named Yasin that actually had a decent amount of non Somali fans that bumped his music.

Yes, no one accepts it.

what do Somali singers have to do with integrating into western entertainment?

Somali singers are one of the only culturally normalized issues that is wide spread among Somalis and though that needs to be corrected it is no where near as filthy and corrupted as the industries you are calling somalis to integrate into.

Even then, they all know it is wrong and most renounce it at some point and change their lives to dedicate themselves to the deen and being better people.

@Internet Nomad @haye haye @Geeljire lotus
@rayxn3

Most of our non practicing somalis in the entertainment industry are currently trash rappers.

All we need to do is get an abdi addicted to coke, have him get his heart broken, and convince him to start singing.
We can flourish in the pop and r&b
industry.

The Somali drill niggas expect to make money from Somali and madow fans. These niggas are targeting the wrong people. Our singers could have bigger rech. They could get rich and famous if they make music for horner, cadaan, and madow women.

You are a great example of how adopting atheism the religion of the liberal west turns you into an absolute degenerate with a slave mind.

Kisame

VIP
Yes, no one accepts it.

what do Somali singers have to do with integrating into western entertainment?

Somali singers are one of the only culturally normalized issues that is wide spread among Somalis and though that needs to be corrected it is no where near as filthy and corrupted as the industries you are calling somalis to integrate into.

Even then, they all know it is wrong and most renounce it at some point and change their lives to dedicate themselves to the deen and being better people.

"Even then, they all know it is wrong and most renounce it at some point and change their lives to dedicate themselves to the deen and being better people."

That's why we need gaals to be the main ones breaking into the entertainment industry.

Chunkz turned down a million dollar contract to make music because of the Deen. He could have had our own Weeknd without the coke.

"Even then, they all know it is wrong and most renounce it at some point and change their lives to dedicate themselves to the deen and being better people."

That's why we need gaals to be the main ones breaking into the entertainment industry.

Chunkz turned down a million dollar contract to make music because of the Deen. He could have had our own Weeknd without the coke.

Being online may have confused you but in the real world Somalis do not accept gaals and treat them more harshly then most other

That is why everything you say is so out of touch and delusional.

Gaals are hated so they hide and are not seen. Somalis do not even consider them one of us. Who are they supposed to represent? You’re not being serious or you don’t know Somalis at all.

Why do you even care about your “image” in front of gaalo?

What a pathetic mindset. What a bizarre discussion.

You want to tap dance and entertain people so they will like you more and be nicer to you?

The only thing you should care about is your image in the sight of Allah swt. The kuffar will always hate it is natural. And Allah swt causes you to be liked or reviled due to your conduct.

Stop discussing how to best tape dance and be a court jester so some gaals will “like” you more.

What a pathetic discussion. Just call out bad behaviour and misinformation do better as Muslims and leave it to Allah swt. Have some self respect.

it’s that simple.

Kisame

VIP
Being online may have confused you but in the real world Somalis do not accept gaals and treat them more harshly then most other

That is why everything you say is so out of touch and delusional.

Gaals are hated so they hide and are not seen. Somalis do not even consider them one of us. Who are they supposed to represent? You’re not being serious or you don’t know Somalis at all.

"Gaals are hated so they hide and are not seen. Somalis do not even consider them one of us. Who are they supposed to represent? You’re not being serious or you don’t know Somalis at all."

I live in the real world I know how our community operates. As long as someone is not practicing and doesn't openly state their apostasy they should be fine. Especially in the west. Look at all the non practicing people within our community. Only people that harass them are the haram police.

A closeted gaal that makes music wouldn't get shunned by the whole community. Especially if they aren't dissing Islam or cooning.

If that's the case why aren't Sudanese, Eritreans and Ethiopians attacked as well?
That's already been discussed, I recommend reading through the post histories of @Xoriyo and @haye haye who've contributed a wealth of analyses regarding our unique form of discrimination.

Those people also get attacked, but Somalis are the primary ethnicity in the Horn who get singled out for the sole reason that we have far too many traitors in our ranks who encourage the self-hating behaviours, which makes foreigners feel more comfortable outwardly attacking us.

I don't deny the impact of Islamophobia and have stressed it as a factor to the increase in anti-Somali sentiments online, but if the growing hatred of Islam was the main reason why, then we should have seen a parallel increase in anti-Sudani hate, as they’re not only viewed as an Black Muslim nation, but an Arabised one, fuelling the hate madows have for us. It would neatly be justified as "self-defense against the inherent anti-blackness of Arab/Islamic culture".

But, of course, that hasn't happened. Why? Because we (the young Western Somali diaspora) don't do a good enough job of making our digital image squeaky clean and often air out our own dirty laundry to boot.

Why do you even care about your “image” in front of gaalo?
The only way we should improve our image is for Somalis to be more educated, richer, low crime ect. Easy way for people to like you without debasing yourself through media and these efforts directly helps our community while not contradicting our deen unlike modeling and social media.

we have far too many traitors in our ranks who encourage the self-hating behaviours,
This must be a recent phenomena then since self hating trolls are mainly an online thing. I don't remember this happening during the 2000s and early 2010s.

The only way we should improve our image is for Somalis to be more educated, richer, low crime ect. Easy way for people to like you without debasing yourself through media and these efforts directly helps our community while not contradicting our deen unlike modeling and social media.
He's very out of touch and is convinced that I'm an gaal pretending to be Muslim.

:silanyolaugh:

This must be a recent phenomena then since self hating trolls are mainly an online thing. I don't remember this happening during the 2000s and early 2010s.
It is.

I reside in Australia, where we aren't really a part of the Somali internet as much as well-established diasporas such as the London, Toronto or Minnesota communities and I've witnessed younger Somalis including my cousins (albeit not many) who go along happily with "big forehead" and "I'm the captain now!" jokes.

It's not a problem here, but I see traces of it, trickling down from the growing amount Internet popularity our ethnicity has received online now from the likes of Beta Squad/Sidemen.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
That's already been discussed, I recommend reading through the post histories of @Xoriyo and @haye haye who've contributed a wealth of analyses regarding our unique form of discrimination.

Those people also get attacked, but Somalis are the primary ethnicity in the Horn who get singled out for the sole reason that we have far too many traitors in our ranks who encourage the self-hating behaviours, which makes foreigners feel more comfortable outwardly attacking us.

I don't deny the impact of Islamophobia and have stressed it as a factor to the increase in anti-Somali sentiments online, but if the growing hatred of Islam was the main reason why, then we should have seen a parallel increase in anti-Sudani hate, as they’re not only viewed as an Black Muslim nation, but an Arabised one, fuelling the hate madows have for us. It would neatly be justified as "self-defense against the inherent anti-blackness of Arab/Islamic culture".

But, of course, that hasn't happened. Why? Because we (the young Western Somali diaspora) don't do a good enough job of making our digital image squeaky clean and often air out our own dirty laundry to boot.
I seriously think what separates us is we were in a failed state for longer and hollywood capitalised on our situation creating unique stereotypes for us.

Prior to somalis nobody in recent history was called pirates.