Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude is almost singlehandedly fueling all this. Someone needs to have a talk with him, that's all I'm saying. But these types call you a hater when you give them advice.

druski-meme-druski-hands-up-meme.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t let it get to you walaal

There is a lot of hatred on Twitter these days.

It’s the new 4chan and filled with miserable ghouls and bots. Recent leaks have shown that Elon manipulates which accounts get to break the rules and is also definitely manipulating the algorithms. I have seen him interact with too many anti Somali tweets to have zero doubt that he is setting us up.

Nearly 30k likes on a tweet mocking a dead woman. These people are sick.
IMG_4282.jpeg

Don’t let it get to you walaal

There is a lot of hatred on Twitter these days.

It’s the new 4chan and filled with miserable ghouls and bots. Recent leaks have shown that Elon manipulates which accounts get to break the rules and is also definitely manipulating the algorithms. I have seen him interact with too many anti Somali tweets to have zero doubt that he is setting us up.

Nearly 30k likes on a tweet mocking a dead woman. These people are sick.View attachment 336447

You're right walaal, it's just the nature of the internet these days. I've cut my SM use significantly (besides SSpot). Inshallah, twitter goes down soon, absolute trash app. I saw them making memes about that lady and it's was disgusting the lack of empathy those people have.

If it helps, Madows and Indians are getting it even worse on that shithole called 'X'.
Walahi, we should all delete and boycott it to send a message.

That said, I agree with the sentiments, especially when @Xoriyo said we should fight back. We should get more organised on this forum and use our large numbers to make a difference.

If it helps, Madows and Indians are getting it even worse on that shithole called 'X'.
Walahi, we should all delete and boycott it to send a message.

That said, I agree with the sentiments, especially when @Xoriyo said we should fight back. We should get more organised on this forum and use our large numbers to make a difference.
💯 sis

I am willing to report UK based people who use hate speech against us to the police. Happy to call their place of work or drop their university an email.

If we all at the same time report these people and pressure any Somali with a large following to speak up, these xoolo will know that there will be consequences.

I left the Somali Twitter timeline because somehow even when you don't follow the trolls, the crazy Somali hate posts will come up, I was really relieved after doing that.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
remember these are the same people who check some Somalis for saying they’re not black but treat us as a whole different race for object racism masked as “jokes”. :drakelaugh:

I might as well identify as just Somali too at this point but I like saying nigga so this will be a hard choice to get accustomed to
1722225755337.png

Last edited:
You're right walaal, it's just the nature of the internet these days. I've cut my SM use significantly (besides SSpot). Inshallah, twitter goes down soon, absolute trash app. I saw them making memes about that lady and it's was disgusting the lack of empathy those people have.

It’s all cowardice nothing less nothing more . “ you can’t see me so I’m willing to cross all boundaries” . If their faces were known they wouldn’t have that kind of confidence to diss any dead .

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I noticed they always use men for these pictures? Never seen somali women being used as examples. Ig the hijab isn’t a bad thing after all
Nah they’re after your types too. Saw a insta reel of xalimos getting absolutely torched and they weren’t hijabis. They hate all of us.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It’s just gonna get worse from here. Somalis keep providing ajnabis with content to drag us online.

Being known as the “most anti black Africans” has caused a lot of black people to target us for no reason nowadays. A lot of mathows already didn’t like us and now there’s a lot of black people who have never met us jumping on the bandwagon.

This would require Somalis to start entering the entertainment and modeling industry at a high rate. This would piss off a lot of somalis because too many of us don't want to assimilate amongst westerns. I feel like most these people are perfectly fine with what we have right now.
We basically need a bunch of gaal or gaal adjacent Somali niggas to start thriving in the entertainment sector. The chunks method isn't enough.

Also the only Somali people that prioritize taking care of their looks are women and young men. Older Somali guys give no fucks and are stepping outside looking dusty.

This is the atheist mind.

A slave mind truly.

His “solution” to hatred by kaffir degenerates for Muslims is to become a kaffir degenerates too, in order to be accepted.

He doesn’t even realize how disgraceful and pathetic this post is.

Muslims know kuffar will always hate Islam and Muslims, that is why Somalis and other Muslims are targeted even though the kuffar populations are the ones mass producing filth and the only Muslims who do so are imitating their culture.

For the Muslims, correct what you can and be better Muslims. The hate is guaranteed and natural as mentioned in the Quran.

The mainstream hate is mostly promoted by Zionists media intentionally and has been for decades.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

A slave mind truly.

His “solution” to hatred by kaffir degenerates for Muslims is to become a kaffir degenerates too, in order to be accepted.

Muslims know kuffar will always hate Islam and Muslims, that is why Somalis and other Muslims are targeted even though the kuffar populations are the ones mass producing filth and the only Muslims who do so are imitating their culture.

For the Muslims, correct what you can and be better Muslims. The hate is guaranteed and natural as mentioned in the Quran.

The mainstream hate is mostly promoted by Zionists media intentionally and has been for decades.

See lool I told y'all we got niggas that would hate on this method

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
See lool I told y'all we got niggas that would hate on this method
The solution isn’t modelling and entertainment anyways. Somali men will never be represented well in Hollywood and nobody gives a shit about male models. It’s football and other sports that can change your image.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
@Internet Nomad @haye haye @Geeljire lotus
@rayxn3

Most of our non practicing somalis in the entertainment industry are currently trash rappers.

All we need to do is get an abdi addicted to coke, have him get his heart broken, and convince him to start singing.
We can flourish in the pop and r&b
industry.

The Somali drill niggas expect to make money from Somali and madow fans. These niggas are targeting the wrong people. Our singers could have bigger rech. They could get rich and famous if they make music for horner, cadaan, and madow women.

A slave mind truly.

Can you explain how Zionists are pushing West African Muslims into attacking Somali people for our unique ethnic origins?

Your analysis is weak in that it glosses over the fact that we are being primarily targeted for our appearance, with Islamophobia being a secondary factor, in the case of Gen Z anti-Somali xenophobes. That is what we are discussing.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
@Internet Nomad @haye haye @Geeljire lotus
@rayxn3

Most of our non practicing somalis in the entertainment industry are currently trash rappers.

All we need to do is get an abdi addicted to coke, have him get his heart broken, and convince him to start singing.
We can flourish in the pop and r&b
industry.

The Somali drill niggas expect to make money from Somali and madow fans. These niggas are targeting the wrong people. Our singers could have bigger rech. They could get rich and famous if they make music for horner, cadaan, and madow women.
So you mean like the weeknd? No thanks.