Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

Am i the only one who dont care? We insult ajnabis on social media and inrl ive never come across someone talking about Somali features negatively.

at the end of the day somalis say much worse too eachother everyday on socialmedia the gender war the qabyalad wars is much more pressing issues. That hate makes me much more disapointed tbh.
The problem with some of the people on this site is that they're chronically online and constantly seeing negative shit said about Somalis, so when they see jokes like these they take it too personally

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
lmao what were they saying. imagine typing hate comments on a village girl minding her business 💀
The comments aren’t as bad as that other reel. Non black people are complimenting Somalis for being beautiful.

But the hate comments mainly come from black people.
38CDC560-8B05-4B25-9508-4FA6FF8C5206.jpeg

BF27F661-D6E1-467A-BCF6-E72505177186.jpeg

We also got a lot of people saying we look Indian including Indians themselves authubillah

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
The guy that was doing the commentary of the KSI video he’s called Ibz

He talks about stereotypes and other humours he got off on the internet. Is part of his daily contents to find random things and makes jokes. In this video where he talks about Somalis was just part of his video where he talks about races and stereotypes. Not specifically towards Somalis.

This is the main video:
He mentioned Somalis at 4:54

But if you look at the other side of the video you can tell he talks about groups and races. Is just JJ using this for views since Somalis are good to draw attention.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The guy that was doing the commentary of the KSI video he’s called Ibz

He talks about stereotypes and other humours he got off on the internet. Is part of his daily contents to find random things and makes jokes. In this video where he talks about Somalis was just part of his video where he talks about races and stereotypes. Not specifically towards Somalis.

This is the main video:
He mentioned Somalis at 4:54

But if you look at the other side of the video you can tell he talks about groups and races. Is just JJ using this for views since Somalis are good to draw attention.
Didn’t timo jileecs drag KSI for saying a racial slur against them. I wish Somalis were like that

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Didn’t timo jileecs drag KSI for saying a racial slur against them. I wish Somalis were like that

I’m really am hoping Somalis can create their own anti-defamation league. Madows and Jews are the two groups who takes themselves seriously with how they’re perceived online.And to be fair they’ve been shat on for centuries. They already learn the consequences of stereotypes.

I’ve spoken about this before, people think it’s fine to be anti Somali. And the madows are the worst ones. Why do you think I don’t care when the trolls come for them? Enjoy your life guys. They’ll never say this in person.

Ryan Clark Dancing GIF by UFC

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Tell a madow or cadaan that most Somalis don’t look they way they stereotype us to look and watch them chimp out and seethe .

They already do this anytime a good looking somali comes on their fyp. They Harass them to the point an average person whose never met a Somali might believe them

It all comes down to wanting to dehumanise us
I saw a actual good looking somali guy reply to some tiktok calling somalis ugly and the comments just had ajnabis cussing him out all out of jealousy and it was mainly the men even the women agreed the guy was good looking Its insane how much people zero in on us when we are small in population 😂

I saw a actual good looking somali guy reply to some tiktok calling somalis ugly and the comments just had ajnabis cussing him out all out of jealousy and it was mainly the men even the women agreed the guy was good looking Its insane how much people zero in on us when we are small in population 😂
Remember somalis are undebiably tall, and like the chechens and albanians we gatekeep our women. If you scratch the surface and see through the bluff its pretty obvious this is all about jelousy and projection.

Im at work but I’ll come back with receipts. There was an old pick up forum I was hanging on where guys were mapping out where somalis predominantly live, going in depth how to approach them etc. and get the «somali flag». The wayback machine will fix this and ill print screen theyr whole conversation. Keep holding the line guys

They emasculate and ridicule Somali men and hypersexualise the Somali woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They been doing this to asian men. Untill Asian men forced hollywood to give them proper masculine representation. Women now are more than ever going after Asian men. This isn’t because asian guys over night became attractive. No it’s just public perception changed.

this shit happens to this day. there is this hit japanese FX show "Shogun" that came out this year

this homeless looking white guy

Screenshot (1).png

bagged this bad Japanese woman from a ROYAL family in FOUR episodes. mind shes married and he cant speak Japanese worth a shit

Screenshot (11).png

turned me the f*ck off. the way they control the sexual market through media makes me sick. no wonder they're desirable every where they go

Trending

Latest posts