Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Remember somalis are undebiably tall, and like the chechens and albanians we gatekeep our women. If you scratch the surface and see through the bluff its pretty obvious this is all about jelousy and projection.

Im at work but I’ll come back with receipts. There was an old pick up forum I was hanging on where guys were mapping out where somalis predominantly live, going in depth how to approach them etc. and get the «somali flag». The wayback machine will fix this and ill print screen theyr whole conversation. Keep holding the line guys
How are somalis hated on but not these guys.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
this shit happens to this day. there is this hit japanese FX show "Shogun" that came out this year

this homeless looking white guy

View attachment 336473

bagged this bad Japanese woman from a ROYAL family in FOUR episodes. mind shes married and he cant speak Japanese worth a shit

View attachment 336474

turned me the f*ck off. the way they control the sexual market through media makes me sick. no wonder they're desirable every where they go
i was gonna watch shogun cuz of the positive rating but your post just turned me off lmao wtf is this shit. Isn't it supposed to be set in feudal japan I expected cool samurai clans beefing it out not a cadaan fanfick fucking hell

i was gonna watch shogun cuz of the positive rating but your post just turned me off lmao wtf is this shit. Isn't it supposed to be set in feudal japan I expected cool samurai clans beefing it out not a cadaan fanfick fucking hell

the show is cheeks sxb dont bother. White dude out there teaching them ignorant japanese how to use guns and swim and shit

the book was written by a white guy so its very on brand from them

How are somalis hated on but not these guys.
They are not loud on the internet and stay on code. The somali flag is in every bio, what flag the chechens gon use ? Its a russian federation so they use russia flag or a wolf😂

Theres a plethora of reasons why Im sure someone here knows a thing or two

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
this shit happens to this day. there is this hit japanese FX show "Shogun" that came out this year

View attachment 336473

bagged this bad Japanese woman from a ROYAL family in FOUR episodes. mind shes married and he cant speak Japanese worth a shit

View attachment 336474

turned me the f*ck off. the way they control the sexual market through media makes me sick. no wonder they're desirable every where they go
The classic pristine beauty stuck in a conservative society until the white man saves her and she falls in love with him.

NGL i liked this one more.
1722266268843.png

Your right though it had a orientalist feel

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty

View attachment 336473

View attachment 336474

cadaan niggas are the worst when it comes to media control. I also blame asians for allowing their countries to be pitstops for these pigs. Thailand for example, is where all these white dudes go and its mostly to have s£x with the women sadly. The gov and people dont even care too.

Aseer

VIP
How can you even tell? She looks like an ethnic Somali to me.
Its obvious when you look closely and pay attention to detail you will know she is cadcad and not ethnic somali.

cadaan niggas are the worst when it comes to media control. I also blame asians for allowing their countries to be pitstops for these pigs. Thailand for example, is where all these white dudes go and its mostly to have s£x with the women sadly. The gov and people dont even care too.

they clean swept Tailand women and femboys with ease now they got their eyes on Japan next

GSTfybkWQAATshR.jpeg

the show is cheeks sxb dont bother. White dude out there teaching them ignorant japanese how to use guns and swim and shit

Show about european foreigner in feudal Japan teaching the natives culture and getting the women = Based

Fictional depiction of Yasuke = OMG they're blackening Japanese history!!!!! He was never a samurai!

:what1:

This is some random cadcad put on a real ethnic somali girl.

There are a lot of ethnic somalis that look like this lol. I don't see the cadcad at all ngl.

Aseer

VIP
It really isn’t obvious. She looks like she could be my cousin. If she wasn’t Somali I would’ve guessed Sudani.
There are a lot of ethnic somalis that look like this lol. I don't see the cadcad at all ngl.
Are you serious? What makes you think she can pass as a Cad Cad. She looks more like your average light skin Somali women.

I guess it’s when they Somalis that appear can pass as other races. Since we physically mimic their shades and features.
That video was recorded in south somalia in some cadcad village or whatever and lets all be honest withourselves that she does not look ethnic somali at all.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
That video was recorded in south somalia in some cadcad village or whatever and let’s all be honest withourselves that she does not look ethnic somali at all.
Where’s your source for this? And even if it is true that she’s not fully Somali, she does look like one. Somalis need to stop acting like we’ve got one look.

That video was recorded in south somalia in some cadcad village or whatever and lets all be honest withourselves that she does not look ethnic somali at all.

She is clearly an ethnic Somali woman, Reer Xamar and other minorities aren’t nomads and live in the major cities. This girl wouldn’t even stand out in this lineup of Somali entertainers in the 1970s;

5CA93CD7-6F18-4E1F-A45A-3AE2C9BBF00E.jpeg

I think that I have an aesthetic fetish for 1970s Somali women; their glow, their style, the way they carried themselves etc which is disturbing because they’re probably ayeeyos today 😄

54F58644-12A3-4FF8-9B94-60DD0E0B545D.jpeg

This is why I keep getting "but you don't look Somali" from people. Usually it is those who are unfamiliar with how Somalis look, and get their opinions from social media and Hollywood.

I personally believe it is a ploy to destroy our identity by bringing down our naturally high self esteem. The audacity for any dark skinned Africans to have high self esteem, strong religious beliefs and generally strong ethnic loyalty when it comes to marriage. SOmalis do not pander to anyone, we generally do not care. This must be truly astounding for hateful white supremacists.

Blacks could learn from us, but instead they choose to tear us down.

In order to come out of this unscathed, we have to put a tight reign on our misbehaving youngsters who spread hate. Also we need to move in silence.

Waxaad bilaawdiin inaad afkiina hooyo ku hadashiin, weliba markay noqoto arrimaha anaga dhexdeena quuseeya.