Are Somali men more sexist than other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO conservative states are more religious. They ban abortions and gay rights. As you said liberal states have the same birth rates as in Europe while the red states don't. You just confirmed what I said. You should read more.
Your wrong. These states have roughly the same rates of religiosity and abortion is legal in all 50 States. There is only small variations in that law across the different states. You know very little about this country and serm to get all your info from the feminist propaganda mouthpieces wherever you are. What do gay rights have to do with feminism???

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
molesting or trying to prevent? In a small city in Sweden the authorities decided to investigate and found out that over 60 underage girls had been circumcised while they lived in Sweden. I hope they continue. Somalis need to know that it's backwards and disgusting to do so. Authorities need to do that. England is now investigating on breast ironing. Unfortunately someone has to teach them

:camby:

You think it's ok for little somali girls to be violated as long as its white people doing it. I know of a case where a teacher had a child taken away and inspected because the girl was somali and want to the washroom too often. The girl was traumatized and frankly rapedfor all intents and purposes.

Your a complete hypocrite and a rape apologist.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And Somalis don't? FGM and rape culture? Sure somalis don't throw acid on women or bury female infants. It's still very hateful towards women.

Western culture isn't this great thing you think it is sxb. They used to lynch and hang people from trees for no reason just a few decades ago.

Our culture isn't perfect, I've argued for it to evolve many times but it isn't this bad picture you've pained of it either. You have to put it into context. You live in Scandinavia so you are obviously comparing it to Scandinavian culture. It's apples and oranges.

Somalis in Scandinavia must be so messed up. I bet you the parents of @VicePrez and @Barni regret moving to those countries instead of the US or Canada. They are literally the worst nightmare of every Somali parent with young children turning into them.:hova:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalis in Scandinavia must be so messed up. I bet you the parents of @VicePrez and @Barni regret moving to those countries instead of the US or Canada. They are literally the worst nightmare of every Somali parent with young children turning into them.:hova:

I'm glad I'm far away from the gang life and shootings in North America.

Somalis here might be Atheists or feminists, which you hate, but at least they are harmless.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
The thing i don't like about feminist is they teaches women to see themselves as a victim and to cry misogyny. They are still seeking men's attention and approvals and I see them as what they are ATTENTION S.

Salih

Move right or get left
@Sufiyan @Amun I could be throwing facts and proofs at her but her feeble mind will not digest it. I think you should let her be, she is displaying compounded ignorance which philosophers use to refer to a type ignorance that's not curable. She actually thinks conservative and liberal states are distinct to a large degree regarding religious affliliations, social classes and moral values LOL. She's going on as if there are little to no social classes in European countries which is grossly incorrect. Had that been the case, these countries would of been almost indistinguishable from the Soviet Union. The delusion of grandeur is unparalleled in this one and we can clearly witness the manifestation of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Women have had the right to work and education even in pre-Islamic Arabia LOL. Nevertheless, her polemic against an almost non-existent phenomenon (Somali men being sexist) is rather entertaining lol. I've been to Somalia myself and most of business people there were largely women. Don't take her serious bros, just laugh.
:pachah1:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
look it up lol

If feminism means women should have equal opportunities, I'm all for it. We cant have half our population doing nothing.

If feminism means the cock carousel white women be on till they get married

:drakekidding:

Ilaahow naga qabo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Barni I dont think Somalis are that sexist not as much as indians
, pakis and arabs

However alot of Somalis are used to certain gender roles cause thats whats "expected" from them and I also think alot of mothers are hard on their daughters especially when it comes to cooking/cleaning

Partly because they want raise their daughters to the best of their ability and because they dont want to hear old ladies saying "heblayo inanteda mad maqashay wax ay kari taqanto ma jiro qasaro bey noqotay"

You know Several feminists have already admitted that if everything was equal, an unfair burden would still be placed on women

This makes me ask what it is feminists really want then?

Salih

Move right or get left
@Barni carry on by all means necessary

veryinteresting.gif

You know what else is funny??? Barni and all these other intersectional 'cis females' will end messing with or marrying a man they consider 'misogynists' or 'sexists'. Even these women cannot go against their nature and go after the feminized manginas that agree with everything they say. They just can never respect them at the level a woman should respect her man. Sad reality for these types.:ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I was watching sheeko sheeko, lol I'm hocked, and I couldn't stop wondering. Why are Somali men so concerned with Somali women's vaginas? What's it to you if a Somali woman is sexually active or not? I keep seeing Somali men question and try to keep trace on Somali women's activities yet I never see Somali women that invested in Somali men and what they're doing with their genitalia. Perhaps the recent outbreak of Somali women marrying ajanib is because they're tired of Somali men and their backwards old fashioned barbaric, sexist ways of thinking?
No one wants to get any sexual transmitted diseases, aniga maxa kula talin laha to keep you head up, legs closed & eyes open.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni I dont think Somalis are that sexist not as much as indians
, pakis and arabs

However alot of Somalis are used to certain gender roles cause thats whats "expected" from them and I also think alot of mothers are hard on their daughters especially when it comes to cooking/cleaning

Partly because they want raise their daughters to the best of their ability and because they dont want to hear old ladies saying "heblayo inanteda mad maqashay wax ay kari taqanto ma jiro qasaro bey noqotay"

You know Several feminists have already admitted that if everything was equal, an unfair burden would still be placed on women

This makes me ask what it is feminists really want then?

Mercury you're the type of guy that calles yourself a feminist just to get pussy. Wallahi stop writing to me

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:camby:

You think it's ok for little somali girls to be violated as long as its white people doing it. I know of a case where a teacher had a child taken away and inspected because the girl was somali and want to the washroom too often. The girl was traumatized and frankly rapedfor all intents and purposes.

Your a complete hypocrite and a rape apologist.

I am not a rape apologist. I've never witnessed what you're speaking of. What I've seen is schools calling in doctors and social workers if they suspect anything and that's usually before or after a trip to Somalia. Don't put words in my mouth!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And I fully stand by schools calling in social workers doctors to start an investigation. If Somalia wanna circumize girls they should stay in Somalia.

Salih

Move right or get left
You know what else is funny??? Barni and all these other intersectional 'cis females' will end messing with or marrying a man they consider 'misogynists' or 'sexists'. Even these women cannot go against their nature and go after the feminized manginas that agree with everything they say. They just can never respect them at the level a woman should respect her man. Sad reality for these types.:ftw9nwa:
You're right man... The only thing that gets them wet is an intolerant, testosterone filled, controlling, self-assured male whos word is law.
:obama:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I am not a rape apologist. I've never witnessed what you're speaking of. What I've seen is schools calling in doctors and social workers if they suspect anything and that's usually before or after a trip to Somalia. Don't put words in my mouth!

I asked you a simple question. How is it ok for a doctor to inspect the vagina of a girl just because of her country of origin? That's what the doctors do, and no usually their suspicions are false. But you don't hear of these stories because you take white people at their word.

It's no different to virginity checks. Except it's on small children of a particular ethnicity.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
And I fully stand by schools calling in social workers doctors to start an investigation. If Somalia wanna circumize girls they should stay in Somalia.

So if you have a daughter, you're fulky okay with someone violating her just because she's somali or half somali? Possibly taken away, not because of neglect or abuse but based on your ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.