Are Somali men more sexist than other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
Mercury you're the type of guy that calles yourself a feminist just to get pussy. Wallahi stop writing to me

@Sufiyan Prime example of what you just said.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DEAD
Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gif

Few years ago(in where I live), there was this feminist group complaining about, why they can't pee standing up as blokes in public restrooms.
:fredo::francis:

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And I fully stand by schools calling in social workers doctors to start an investigation. If Somalia wanna circumize girls they should stay in Somalia.

If my daughter gets violated because of her ethnicity there will be hell to pay.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I asked you a simple question. How is it ok for a doctor to inspect the vagina of a girl just because of her country of origin? That's what the doctors do, and no usually their suspicions are false. But you don't hear of these stories because you take white people at their words.

It's no different to virginity checks. Except it's on small children of a particular ethnicity.

It is different to virginity checks. These doctors are trying to find out if a crime has been done. Somalis are know for FGM which incase you have forgotten is a crime. These doctors inspecting well it's only our fault because we brought this to ourself. FGM is a serious violation on women's right the fact that it's being done to small children must be investigate. Somalis don't want this to happen well I have a solution for you don't violate your daughters rights.

The U.K. Wanna star looking into Nigerian and other west Africans girls to see if they've been subjected to breast ironing, do you also think the government should stand by and be passive while their child citizens are put through horrors because of an ancient culture. I stand by them. We brought this upon on our self

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So if you have a daughter, you're fulky okay with someone violating her just because she's somali or half somali? Possibly taken away, not because of neglect or abuse but based on your ethnicity.

First of all why would anyone take her away? if a parent has circumcised their daughter even when knowing its against the law then yes that child should be taken away. Children shouldn't be put through that just to preserve some old belief.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It is different to virginity checks. These doctors are trying to find out if a crime has been done. Somalis are know for FGM which incase you have forgotten is a crime. These doctors inspecting well it's only our fault because we brought this to ourself. FGM is a serious violation on women's right the fact that it's being done to small children must be investigate. Somalis don't want this to happen well I have a solution for you don't violate your daughters rights.

The U.K. Wanna star looking into Nigerian and other west Africans girls to see if they've been subjected to breast ironing, do you also think the government should stand by and be passive while their child citizens are put through horrors because of an ancient culture. I stand by them. We brought this upon on our self

Let's see you were JUST complaining about somali women not having agency over their bodies. But it's ok for an innocent child to have her privates violated because she shares the same ethnicity to people who circumsize their daughters.

So according to you, instead of having an open door policy just like molestation, and allowing children to feel safe to talk to their teacher about what happened to them. Key word TALK not inspect TALK.

You're a hypocrite. Maybe you should reflect on this post. Again are you okay with your daughter being violated because others might circumsize their daughter regardless of your position. A known somali FGM activist had her own daughters taken away for months and was accused of this so clearly your position on the matter is irrelevant to authorities.

Whites molest and rape their children yet I don't see you saying that white children should be inspected.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So you'd be okay with it if it was your daughter?

Yes. like I said the schools have a valid reason. They usually do two checks. One before going to Somalia to make sure nothing has been done before and one after the trip to see if it happened while away. FGM is a problem. It used to be an African and middle Eastern problem
But now it's happening in Europe too. Sweden found out about 60 underage girls that had been circumcised while in Sweden. It's unfortunate but it has to happen

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let's see you were JUST complaining about somali women not having agency over their bodies. But it's ok for an innocent child to have her privates violated because she shares the same ethnicity to people who circumsize their daughters.

So according to you, instead of having an open door policy just like molestation, and allowing children to feel safe to talk to their teacher about what happened to them. Key word TALK not inspect TALK.

You're a hypocrite. Maybe you should reflect on this post. Again are you okay with your daughter being violated because others might circumsize their daughter regardless of your position. A known somali FGM activist had her own daughters taken away for months and was accused of this so clearly your position on the matter is irrelevant to authorities.

Whites molest and rape their children yet I don't see you saying that white children should be inspected.

Where's Somali girls agency over there bodies when their parents are cutting their genitalia? The way I see the athorites are trying to show the parents that this is not fine and that children have rights. It's children we are talking about. It's not grown woman who are fully grown to make their own decision. We are talking about kids as young as 6 years old.

How are we gonna have an open door policie when FGM is so deeply rooted in our culture where the parents don't even understand why it's wrong? When parents go against the countries laws and still violate their child's right? I rather countries like Sweden and England create a data on how many have young children have been subjected through FGM then them just being passive.

And schools do question children and parents who they suspect have done other horrible things.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
"reducing women to their genitalia"
>has dp of genitalia with the caption "women"

Why are people so bothered by a woman's vagina? This is like the 6th time someone's talking about my avatar. Y'all are acting like you've never seen a vagina. Plus chill it's a beautiful painting.

Salih

Move right or get left
Do parents have the right to cut their children's hair since the children cannot make that decision? Do parents have the right to force their children to go to school (which is the case in all western states)? What about the circumcision of little boys? They don't make that decision do they? Do you even know what FJM is and the scientific evidence as to why it's mutiliation?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Why are people so bothered by a woman's vagina? This is like the 6th time someone's talking about my avatar. Y'all are acting like you've never seen a vagina. Plus chill it's a beautiful painting.
it's not an issue with ur avatar, im just pointing out the irony of u reducing women to their genitalia :lol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do parents have the right to cut their children's hair since the children cannot make that decision? Do parents have the right to force their children to go to school (which is the case in all western states)? What about the circumcision of little boys? They don't make that decision do they? Do you even know what FJM is and the scientific evidence as to why it's mutiliation?

Let me guess you think it's fine to circumcise girls. You cannot compare FGM with regular removal of the for skin. Circumcision on boys have a health benefits unlike FGM and it doesn't take away from men's sexual pleasure. It's not the same don't compare them and don't try to justify it

Are you seriously comparing a hair cut to the cutting of a part of the genitalia ? :drakewtf: Dugaagan bal fiiri

Status
Not open for further replies.