Bantu Countries Invaded Congo to Cleanse M23 Tutsis.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Last edited:
that didn't happen, as all the admixture shows they assimilated through marriage

We hope this is the case, but look at what happened in the 90s, to the cadcad community when the USC thugs, raped the girls and made them carry their children. Look at how viciously these people are fighting in 2024, Allah only knows what they all got up to in the past.

I used to feel sympathy but what the hell

:jaynerd:

1707581526093.png

1707581560682.png

Animist and Christian Africa are very dangerous. Their hate for Islam, extreme ignorance and barbarian culture is alarming to say the least. I am telling you there is no unity or brotherhood with these people. The best option is to keep a healthy distance!

Only Africans we can share anything with are those that have been Muslim for many hundreds of years, like the Fulani, Hausa, all of North Africa and groups like the Senegalese.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Animist and Christian Africa are very dangerous. Their hate for Islam, extreme ignorance and barbarian culture is alarming to say the least. I am telling you there is no unity or brotherhood with these people. The best option is to keep a healthy distance!

Only Africans we can share anything with are those that have been Muslim for many hundreds of years, like the Fulani, Hausa, all of North Africa and groups like the Senegalese.
Nah all Muslim Africans fell for the kumbaya Pan-Africanism xaar except us, and thats why the non-muslim Africans hate us.

World

VIP
they have a more maasai and nilotes than Hutus. Basically they are hutus who intermarried with Maasai and nilotes. The only cushitic in them is that Maasai part, who in their part are also mixed cushites with Nilosaharan.
There’s not any difference in Cushitic ancestry levels between Masai and Tutsi, they cluster next to each other in G25. In fact, the Tutsi are slightly more Cushitic than them.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP

Too bad we are seperate from these other civilised people's. As these Gaal madow grow we have to make the choice and go wipe them out before they do us

Muslim Africans and Christians hate each other, just look at Nigeria. It’s going to come to ahead soon

Somalis should back the Muslims with leaders that take direct orders from Xamar, we’ll put Somali companies in charge of West Africas vast resources

:hillarybiz:

Muslim Africans and Christians hate each other, just look at Nigeria. It’s going to come to ahead soon

Somalis should back the Muslims with leaders that take direct orders from Xamar, we’ll put Somali companies in charge of West Africas vast resources

:hillarybiz:
I don’t think this conflict is really about religion. It’s between farmers and pastoralists fighting over grazing land. Pastoralists are mostly Muslim while farmers are mostly Christian, but the root cause isn’t due to religious differences. Are there similar tensions between Muslims and Christian’s outside of the north/central region?

Trending