Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Abaayo have you even read the Quran?

[5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people.

What Muslim person wants to ally themselves with Jewish people? Let's stop being naive for a second.

Stop incorporating Islam and politics. You don't wanna befriend on that's fine but in a global world stuff like that does not work.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I love how you were accusing people of ad hominem attacks earlier

:chrisfreshhah:

So far, you stated you wished to flee to a Muslim country.

Then you stated you would never consider Somalia.

Then you claimed you would be a highly recruited asset by another Muslim country because of your skills, and of course the fact that you apparently don't look black.

What does that say about the state of your so called Ummah?

:hemad:

Why do they not take your advice and abandon asabiyyah? Or does that only apply to like Somalis?

What if you were an unskilled ?

The shuyookh are peddling syncretic bullshit.

Xeer is mostly indigenous to Somalia, with no application to any non Somalis and in fact Somalis who stray too far from home. Xeer wouldn't apply to a murdered Arab nor does it regulate morality outside of offenses committed against neighboring clans.

:camby:

27a9b85c78502e60012a14d7e4ee3f60.jpg

ae9096822f01536a51c46cf81108c295.jpg

3ee1799cc76556e52efb55ceb426d7cc.jpg

:ahh:

Your evidence is a bunch of pictures to help support your nonexistent argument??? How many Arabs died and were not given justice in Somalia??? Why dont you cite an official case to help bolster your argument??? You have none. The elders and the shuyookh are not fools but are well learned in both the Shariah and the HEER and see no contradiction. Just because the Shariah was not implemented in the way ahl al najd implement in Saudi Arabia does not invalidate it and that is the crux of your argument. Somalis were always shafi'i and followed that madhab and its rulings and the 'hadd was certainly applied when sufficient conditions were met. Some leaders violated aspects of the Shariah and the HEER when warring with various clans but that is a weak argument to say Somalis as a whole did not follow the shariah and HEER.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Don't forget Israel was helping the Ethiopians in the 77 war. Somalia has no friend and will never have any friend and the sooner we realize that the better. The best option for us is to pick up all the pieces ourselves and build our nation without relying on anyone. We should also leave the stupid Arab league and maintain business/trade relationship with every willing country. We don't need to work with Israel or any Arab nation other trading and import export that benefits both sides. Nations aren't handed down from the heavens..they are built from scratch!

ofcs they supported them we didn't even recognize them and we had joined a very hostile arab league.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people want to turn Somalia and the Somali people into an open air laboratory, where they can experiment to their hearts content.

Brother asabiyyah is bad, but you can't come to my country.

Brother nationalism is Haram, but gtfo of my country.

Brother we are one Ummah, you must give us your daughters the sake of Allah, but we will not give you ours.

Brother follow the shariah, but we will do as we please.

Sxb soomaali baa igu filan

:rejoice:

You people dont know anything about sufism and what it entails other than what Fareed Zakaria shows you on GPS. In many ways I am ahl al-tasawwuf and so have been many of my teachers and even the scholar in my avatar. All of them explicitly state the Shariah is non negotiable and anyone who opposes it is a kaffir. The Taliban are Sufis. Does that shock you??? Even the polytheistic sufis are in agreement. Go and read Hisham Kabbani on sunnipath and his fatwa against secularists and the advocates for secularism. I am sure he will sound a lot more like a "salafshit". The funny irony is the actual modern day "salafi"s are your friends here and will support a secularist leader over a leader who calls for the Shariah as was seen with Egypt a few years back with Al-sisi. But your ignorance of the deen and who ahl al-tassawuf and the "salafis" are actually makes you people say things like this and exposes that you really dont know what you are talking about and get your Islam and all other talking points from reddit and CNN.
tl;dr
Your kind will get purged from our sacred Land

good day sir

democracy and secularism. Constitution laws and reforms.

Those are the words Hassan keeps muttering everyday, watch any interview of him and he's always stating and defining those words. So one must say, this man made shit is not suitable for a country like Somalia.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Those are the words Hassan keeps muttering everyday, watch any interview of him and he's always stating and defining those words. So one must say, this man made shit is not suitable for a country like Somalia.

Yes it is. You can't use Somalia as an example. It's gonna take years to implement democracy in Somalia and what we have today is not democracy. You have an whole generation who can't read, can't write and only understand what ever the sheiks tell them. Don't use Somalia as an example. I bet most Somalis inside of Somalia can't describe how democracy works.

Of course, it was the primary motivation, Islam being secondary at best.
Yet our forefathers held the banners of Islam in battle, were they stupid? I don't know. In different times, people act differently.

You secular Somali folks, and this an advice, come with an original way of handling our problems.

Every Anti-Islam hypocrites always take the Arab-bashing route to masquerade their hatred for Islam. They think if they make everyone hate anything Arab, including the Arabic language than maybe, just maybe people will stop glorifying the Quran. lol Pathetic attempt.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop incorporating Islam and politics. You don't wanna befriend on that's fine but in a global world stuff like that does not work.
My God swt said I shouldn't associate myself with them, what else is there to say. Bismillah!

You can't say you're Muslim and go against Allah swt. These people are cursed, don't let the media fool you.

Yes it is. You can't use Somalia as an example. It's gonna take years to implement democracy in Somalia and what we have today is not democracy. You have an whole generation who can't read, can't write and only understand what ever the sheiks tell them. Don't use Somalia as an example. I bet most Somalis inside of Somalia can't describe how democracy works.

Democracy is only suitable for developed country's, countries in Africa however, need one leader for a decade, a leader who will promise and make. That's all, democracy is nothing but to undermine the poor African nations.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Every Anti-Islam hypocrites always take the Arab-bashing route to masquerade their hatred for Islam. They think if they make everyone hate anything Arab, including the Arabic language than maybe, just maybe people will stop glorifying the Quran. lol Pathetic attempt.

Uh this thread was about Israel arab lovers turned this into an arab thread and made Islam the focus

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Your evidence is a bunch of pictures to help support your nonexistent argument??? How many Arabs died and were not given justice in Somalia??? Why dont you cite an official case to help bolster your argument??? You have none. The elders and the shuyookh are not fools but are well learned in both the Shariah and the HEER and see no contradiction. Just because the Shariah was not implemented in the way ahl al najd implement in Saudi Arabia does not invalidate it and that is the crux of your argument. Somalis were always shafi'i and followed that madhab and its rulings and the 'hadd was certainly applied when sufficient conditions were met. Some leaders violated aspects of the Shariah and the HEER when warring with various clans but that is a weak argument to say Somalis as a whole did not follow the shariah and HEER.

The shuyookh who would threaten to curse families if they did not give their daughters to him?

:mjlol:

Xeer is indigenous to the Somali people, Islam came far later.

There is even a famous Somali saying, diinta waa la badali kara, xeer se lama badali karo

My clan, at least back in the day, would fight to the death to protect me regardless if I was right or wrong, you think I'm laangaab

I would love to know what shuyookh were whipping women for not being covered head to toe, who was lopping off the hands of every geeljire whose favorite pastime was stealing camels, who was stoning niggas for getting their dicks wet

I guess I can say, it's up to you to prove your claims

:mjlaugh:

I love how you were accusing people of ad hominem attacks earlier

:chrisfreshhah:
None of my posts were ad-hominem. I was responding only in defense of myself to mushrikoun and zanadiqa who have been attacking me nonstop for the past hour. Ad-hominem would be me starting the personal attacks in response to a logical and consistent post that merits a debate.
I
So far, you stated you wished to flee to a Muslim country.

Then you stated you would never consider Somalia.

Somalia is in no condition to benefit from my skills and knowledge for the foreseeable future sadly. If Somalia was a stable Islamic country with infrastructure and industry then that would my ideal home.
Then you claimed you would be a highly recruited asset by another Muslim country because of your skills, and of course the fact that you apparently don't look black.

What does that say about the state of your so called Ummah?

The Ummah is not perfect. I never claimed it was. This is exactly why we are in the humiliated condition that we are in. Nationalism which divided the Muslims and made us easy pickings to the western colonialists. But your twisted logic is not going over my head. Just because someone else is a sinner that does not follow the deen does not give me a license to do so.

But why are you watching my ummah so hard??? Your Ummah has collapsed all around the world and only seem to officially exist in Cuba. Why dont you work on reviving your own kacaan allies and fulfilling the greater failed marxist agenda than worrying about a nation that has nothing to do with you???

Arabic is my first language I'd be delusional to hate on it

I was speaking from a Somali perspective those of whom are blind by Islamnimo when everyone for himself
It's a prey or get prey'd upon rule of thumb screw the Ummah

Do not project your insecurities and racial inferiority complex onto me. I actually have skills and knowledge that are crucial to nation building especially in the development of defense. It is the main reason why if I were to ever make hijrah I would be a number 1 target for the secret services as a potential ISIS operative based on my profession and deen alone. I also look nothing like a "" which probably explains why I have never had any issues with Arabs or other Muslims while you unfortunately have had to endure racism at the hands of misguided and ignorant Muslims. All of this atheism and western posturing must be a subconscious or even conscious response to get back at them but you are unfortunately really harming yourself in the end.

Screenshot_2016-05-30-04-09-09.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-05-30-04-09-22.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-05-30-04-09-09.jpegScreenshot_2016-05-30-04-09-22.jpeg

You what mate you dont suffer from insecurities bal ku so ceeli
:draketf::rudywhatever::sheed::sheed:

Status
Not open for further replies.