Do you agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bahal be honest why do you have such a massive inferiority complex towards Arabs??? Were you picked on by a few Arabs while growing up or did a few racist fathers reject your proposal to their daughters back in your super Salafi days???

Arabic is my first language I'd be delusional to hate on it

I was speaking from a Somali perspective those of whom are blind by Islamnimo when everyone for himself
It's a prey or get prey'd upon rule of thumb screw the Ummah
Screw the Ummah? You must be one of those that say "I am Muslim, but I do not believe in Allah and His Messenger Muhammad".

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
My God swt said I shouldn't associate myself with them, what else is there to say. Bismillah!

You can't say you're Muslim and go against Allah swt. These people are cursed, don't let the media fool you.

They don't seem cursed They're innovates, nobel price winners, strong economy I could go on for days. Allah says don't befriend them then don't but nations need to have a relationship to function. Should we exclude relationships with our Neighboring states, China, EU because they're not Muslim? How would our economy look like? If you want a functioning and stable Somalia with a strong economy I'm sorry to have to break it to you but only befriending the muslim world will not cut it.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If people like you had their way, we'd be an experiment for every wacky ideology some Arab Sheikh thought up.

They keep their nationalism, we abandon ours.

They keep their daughters locked up, ours are fair game.

They keep their countries homogenous, we let in our brothers, for we are the Ummah™

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal be honest why do you have such a massive inferiority complex towards Japs??? Were you picked on by a few o whil growing up or did a few racist fathers reject your proposal to their daughters back in your super weeb days???

Would be your response if Somalis suddenly abandoned their heritage and became a nation of kimono wearing katana wielding weebs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
44866f30b196bb82d33cb5ad5a77501434bded7e03f3a.jpg

About as likely as a Arab defending Somalis as hard as the Cabiidoos defend Arabs

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Sorry to say this to you, but just because your sister is very loose, doesn't mean every Somali daughter/sister is "fair game", just like not every Arab girl is virgin and well looked upon.

Why worry about nationality, women and others in general? Just do you...and make sure you end up in Paradise by worshipping Allah.

If people like you had their way, we'd be an experiment for every wacky ideology some Arab Sheikh thought up.

They keep their nationalism, we abandon ours.

They keep their countries homogenous, we let in our brothers, for we are the Ummah™

For the last time I am not a Salafi. All I want is to go back to the days where the Shariah and the HEER were the rule of law and we were shafi'is with our own culture along with some acceptable modernization. Somalis historically never had issues with foreign Muslims living among them. What were the Mehris and the barawani people??? And when have we ever had nationalism as a people??? Nationalism failed because it is not part of our culture and identity. The people will always identify with their tribe and subtribes. The only thing that could ever unify the country in a stable way and allow us to build a modern nation is the deen whether you like it or not. As for daughters your beef is with Somali fathers and not me. Somali fathers do not seem to be as insular and patriarchal as other Muslim communities. And doesnt that contradict your central ideology??? :ftw9nwa: If Somali women want to be free to marry foreigners and choose to marry foreigners why do you have a problem with that??? I thought you were a proponent of the western ideas of "freedom".

Sorry to say this to you, but just because your sister is very loose, doesn't mean every Somali daughter/sister is "fair game", just like not every Arab girl is virgin and well looked upon.

Why worry about nationality, women and others in general? Just do you...and make sure you end up in Paradise by worshipping Allah.

We are talking about nations and ideologies here and he brings Somali and Arab women into this. Someone has a massive complex here and obviously needs some therapy or better yet some iman.

Status
Not open for further replies.