Drake honours a Halimo fan

Juke

VIP
The number of cucks here is terrifying

It is a very foundation in Islam and Somali that a girl shouldn’t be behaving like she did, crazy people here educated in feminism and tolerance find it completely normal
For the love of God, please go back to stealing posts from obscure forums

I get that, young people makes mistakes and I hope that she grows and become better. We are being influenced to be more like the gaalo that surround us and it’s difficult to resist. My problem is the people on the site (excluding gaalo) refusing to acknowledge that she even did something wrong
people seem to be okay with the khiyaamo and sneaking around required to change your clothes, lie to your parents etc this seems healthier, if anything.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣In this thread, 3 groups are battling it out.First, there are those who firmly believe it's entirely incorrect diiniyan. Second, there are those who see it as completely normal and devoid of any issues. And lastly, we have the Halimo haters🤣.Let's face the reality here, she appears rather young, possibly under 20. Deen wise,yes it's considered qalad. However, we're all prone to making mistakes. Imagine if someone started closely examining and delving into your own danbi you probably wouldn't want that. It's not worth investing your energy into this type of shit.

Mashquulka badan hala iska daayo if you are truly concerned u ducay that Ilaahay guides her wax kale aad u qaban kartid haba yarate ma jirto wa billahi tawfiq.

🤣In this thread, 3 groups are battling it out.First, there are those who firmly believe it's entirely incorrect diiniyan. Second, there are those who see it as completely normal and devoid of any issues. And lastly, we have the Halimo haters🤣.Let's face the reality here, she appears rather young, possibly under 20. Deen wise,yes it's considered qalad. However, we're all prone to making mistakes. Imagine if someone started closely examining and delving into your own danbi you probably wouldn't want that. It's not worth investing your energy into this type of shit.

Mashquulka badan hala iska daayo if you are truly concerned u ducay that Ilaahay guides her wax kale aad u qaban kartid haba yarate ma jirto wa billahi tawfiq.
I can't believe I am agreeing with you for thr first time. Did someone hack your account?

Your right, thats what a good father would do.

A good father would also make sure his child doesn’t larp as a somali on social media instead of being productive member of society.

When will you give up this act, you don’t speak somali, you got caught lying about your qabiil and somali history. Shit is pathetic, I feel pity for ya.
I think she’s Somali she just has a serious cuqdad for faraxs and that won’t go away for some reason 😂😂😂

Right…they acting like we don’t see how they speak and act on this site. We can see through the religiosity that is strictly reserved for little Somali girls
smug american psycho GIF

I don't get what it'll help mocking people online if they truly want to safe our women go and make dacwa and do something useful in the community.

World

VIP
Why tf wear a hijab to such event. Hijabi going on stage of a concert with alcohol being embraced by a male artist.
She can do what she wants but in a hijab is just wrong. Arabs and Pakistani delinquents don't use a hijab when they do this shit. This is why you got comments from ajnabi saying "it's always the Somali".
It's a concert, not a club mate. There are concerts held in Somalia, Pakistan, even Saudi Arabia by musicians. I'm not saying that it's halal to go to concerts, but there isn't much of a difference between enjoying music on your phone or a enjoying music during a live performance.

World

VIP
Anyone going to a concert should be an ashamed. It’s an insult to one’s dignity and honour. Fan behaviour at this level for degens is insanity but it’s where the world is 🤷‍♂️
So going to watch your team’s football or basketball game is an insult to one’s dignity and honour as well?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
You’re watching men showing their awrah run around a pitch for 90 minutes and screaming for them like a fan when they score a goal.
Are you seriously comparing the mordern music industry talking about all sorts of faaxisha to kafirs not adhering to what we consider awrah?

World

VIP
Are you seriously comparing the mordern music industry talking about all sorts of faaxisha to kafirs not adhering to what we consider awrah?
Music is haram, football isn’t. But we are not talking about Islam here.

You said that going to listen to your favourite artist’s music at a concert is fan behaviour therefore an insult to one’s dignity and honour. If you want to use that argument, then so is watching your favourite player at a football stadium.

Trending

Latest posts