Lander Gets Humiliated in Twitter Space

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Imagine a Nigerian who's nation has literally many ethnic groups who do not even speak same language are united and in peace, and on other hand she comes from Ethnic-State with one language and religion and literally 1 ethnic group.
Isaaq will be it’s own ethnic group by 2030 inshallah

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
What is with this forum. Forever against somaliland without forwarding an alternative. Im open minded forward an alternative
Federalism is the cure, each state becomes independent - all things are handled internally domestically, the states have rights over their land and natural resources, and the Nation and its federal institutes have to play ball with the states, and handle internal disputes openly and transparently.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
You niggas are too attached to us like Angelina said toxic exes wallahi. We should do a trade with Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed we give you isaaq territories including the coast as an autonomous state within Ethiopia while xamar takes DDS. That way everyone is happy :ohno:

Last edited:
You niggas are too attached to us like Angelina said toxic exes wallahi. We should do a trade with Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed we give you isaaq territories including the ghost as an autonomous state within Ethiopia while xamar takes DDS. That way everyone is happy :ohno:
Why would you want to be part of Ethiopia, and not part of Somalia who look just like you, speak the same language and literally are of the same heritage? If you think an Amhara will be more merciful towards you than an actual Somali you’re insane.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Don’t be silly. I don’t know why you’d want to differentiate yourself from the rest of Somalis in terms of ethnicity. That’s tribalist sickness on steroids.
I was blackpilled on Somali nationalism when niggas were jumping up & down thinking of ways to xoog Isaaqs after the MOU announcement. It’s only isaaqweyn from here baby no more Somalian drama
Why would you want to be part of Ethiopia, and not part of Somalia who look just like you, speak the same language and literally are of the same heritage? If you think an Amhara will be more merciful towards you than an actual Somali you’re insane.
I’d rather assimilate into whatever Ethiopian ethnicity then join koonfur again respectfully. Make Afaan Oromo or Amarigna my national language I wouldn’t mind

You niggas are too attached to us like Angelina said toxic exes wallahi. We should do a trade with Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed we give you isaaq territories including the ghost as an autonomous state within Ethiopia while xamar takes DDS. That way everyone is happy :ohno:
Before the MOU it was a one way obsession for decades and u know it.

Some of y’all sound like my BPD ex. It’s been 7 months and she still talking shit telling everyone I’m stingy and I smell bad.
And this byoutch legit told my lil sis that I have small gu*s. Zero self awareness. Zero shame.

I was blackpilled on Somali nationalism when niggas were jumping up & down thinking of ways to xoog Isaaqs after the MOU announcement. It’s only isaaqweyn from here baby no more Somalian drama

I’d rather assimilate into whatever Ethiopian ethnicity then join koonfur again respectfully. Make Afaan Oromo or Amarigna my national language I wouldn’t mind
You shouldn’t take opinions on here to seriously what I’ll tell you is shisheeye have no mercy and don’t have your best interest at heart

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
You shouldn’t take opinions on here to seriously what I’ll tell you is shisheeye have no mercy and don’t have your best interest at heart
It wasn’t just on somalispot it was on every social media platform imaginable. Niggas were calling on garxajis to turn on habar awal & habar jeclo tryna make us pawns to fight for their Somalian interests 🤣 if any Isaaq is still a Somali nationalist especially another garxajis wallahi they are mentally retarded

They’re sick ***** on the internet. How are you taking those incels seriously. They also say that about other tribes they ‘share’ a country with. No point being qabilst as you’ll be left disappointed. This retardation you find amongst a small amount in all tribes.

You don’t have to be a nationalist. I understand supporting SL just don’t get it when people deny their ethnic backgrounds or try hard to act like they’re some sort of different race to the rest of Somalis. Makes me cringe tbh. Imagine pretending to be different whilst screaming you’re a Somalilander= The land of the Somalis.

So you’re ready to self ethnic cleanse and get rid your lineage respectively? That’s verging on extreme self-hatred. It’s stupid Walahi. It’s an example of when hatred makes you ruin yourself in the process. Also, do I have to remind you that you ‘share’ a country with the very people you think hate you? Harti Daroods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sl and somalia arent politically united but business wise they are fine, isaaqs invest in som and other major clans invest in sl. The fgs gives sl their portion of intl aid.

I dont see how ictiraaf = financial prosperity. they arent in a hot war and already have financial ties
That’s why it’s hard to be united. Whilst Barre did kill Somalis of all qabils, Isaaqs deffo got it the worst. He literally used fighter jets against them and Somalis love to downplay that. He flattened them.
No youre right, they absolutely got it heavy handed. But the point is that he was a dictator, it wasnt some popular mandate to start airstriking hargeisa. Aun , the Hargeisa genocide will need to be taught to Somalis to see how bad things can get, not as a tar for somalis of all clans that arent isaaq to hold for time immemorial
That I agree with which is why I said I can’t see the point anymore and I’d wholly agree with the concept of SL if they had other qabils on board, but they don’t. Being Pro-SL under those conditions which it’s currently in is hypocritical. I see that.
I dont understand why Somalia is expected to operate under hypothetical scenarios but SL gets cover even when the foundational principal (we dont want to be oppressed by a hostile govt) is disintegrating in real time. I know you agree i dont intend to harp wlhi, i mean in the general sense i dont understand why Somalia is being compelled to recognition, like why wouldn't they just let SL torpedo itself and see how things are in 5 years.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
They’re sick ***** on the internet. How are you taking those incels seriously. They also say that about other tribes they ‘share’ a country with. No point being qabilst as you’ll be left disappointed. This retardation you find amongst a small amount in all tribes.

You don’t have to be a nationalist. I understand supporting SL just don’t get it when people deny their ethnic backgrounds or try hard to act like they’re some sort of different race to the rest of Somalis. Makes me cringe tbh. Imagine pretending to be different whilst screaming you’re a Somalilander= The land of the Somalis.

So you’re ready to self ethnic cleanse and get rid your lineage respectively? That’s verging on extreme self-hatred. It’s stupid Walahi. It’s an example of when hatred makes you ruin yourself in the process. Also, do I have to remind you that you ‘share’ a country with the very people you think hate you? Harti Daroods.

I think you underestimate the threat coming from Somalia. In my view Somalia is still the unreformed place of the 1980s. It entered a long period of civil war which is still ongoing to this day. The only difference is that Somalia became the worlds problem and their solution was to institutionalize the civil war. They created a government of failed warlords to go and fight the Islamists.

In doing so they ended up giving them more power than they could have ever dreamed of acquiring before. Now they have the tools of a sovereign state (all the legal capacities) with which do war between themselves and they are turning their guns on Somaliland again and expanding their civil war to new fronts.

The biggest threat to Somaliland and all Somalis is really the south. The most people killed are southerners by other southerners. The biggest threat to Somalis is Somalis.

I rest my case.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP

You're right the Somaliland name is stupid. It should be changed to something more fitting like Isaaqiya or Awfat :reallymaury: I personally think it should be an ethno state for only my clan as recent events in 2023 and 2024 showed Harti and Dir aren't up to the SL project. As for lineage we will be like Gurgura inshallah still preserving our lineage to Sheekh Isxaaq while being oromos

I think you underestimate the threat coming from Somalia. In my view Somalia is still the unreformed place of the 1980s. It entered a long period of civil war which is still ongoing to this day. The only difference is that Somalia became the worlds problem and their solution was to institutionalize the civil war. They created a government of failed warlords to go and fight the Islamists.

In doing so they ended up giving them more power than they could have ever dreamed of acquiring before. Now they have the tools of a sovereign state (all the legal capacities) with which do war between themselves and they are turning their guns on Somaliland again and expanding their civil war to new fronts.

The biggest threat to Somaliland and all Somalis is really the south. The most people killed are southerners by other southerners. The biggest threat to Somalis is Somalis.

I rest my case.
Kacaan is no longer around. Stop crying

Somalia needs to let SL go. It’s similar to a
messy divorce. No point keeping on holding on to someone who doesn’t want you anymore. Might as well be two Somali neighbors who respect each other and see each other as walaalo like that of Djibouti. All the ugdaad would go.
Give 1/3 of Somali land mass away kulaha 😂.

You're right the Somaliland name is stupid. It should be changed to something more fitting like Isaaqiya or Awfat :reallymaury: I personally think it should be an ethno state for only my clan as recent events in 2023 and 2024 showed Harti and Dir aren't up to the SL project. As for lineage we will be like Gurgura inshallah still preserving our lineage to Sheekh Isxaaq while being oromos
Isn’t your original ancestor Oromo, we could do a lands swap where there is purely Somali state and you can reunite with your Oromo brethrens

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP

No such thing as Somalian

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP

I’d rather assimilate into whatever Ethiopian ethnicity than join koonfur again respectfully. Make Afaan Oromo or Amarigna my national language I wouldn’t mind
… come on @Yami don’t be like this

Last edited:
Somalia needs to let SL go. It’s similar to a
messy divorce. No point keeping on holding on to someone who doesn’t want you anymore. Might as well be two Somali neighbors who respect each other and see each other as walaalo like that of Djibouti. All the ugdaad would go.
They can leave with only Hargeisa and Berbera

Trending

Latest posts