Lander Gets Humiliated in Twitter Space

"You have no proof that is happening."
This is a very common phrase southerners use when you think you can't smell their bullshit. Most people can see what you are up to.
Can you actual provide coherent proof? They don’t have time to point the gun at the North. They can barely get their house in order. Also, who is the South? What clan? What group? Why act like the South is in unison? The same way Northerners aren’t in unison, the South isn’t.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
Can you actual provide coherent proof? They don’t have time to point the gun at the North. They can barely get their house in order. Also, who is the South? What clan? What group? Why act like the South is in unison? The same way Northerners aren’t in unison, the South isn’t.

Different groups have different aims but let's just put it this way. If the civil war never created islamists then none of you clowns would be talking to Somaliland. Your warlords got put of business (Hawiye and Darood) by the Islamists and the west needed a partner so they used you and gave you full government powers. Now you attack Somaliland for different reasons but you were given the power to do so. You attack us with airspace control, with other things to bring us under your control. In the past you would fight among yourselves over small plots of land. You landed on a jackpot.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Your clan isn’t an ethnic group. One small clan that shares the exact same language, heritage and customs and origins cannot be an separate ethnic group, it’s stupid.

What happens if a repeat of the 90s happens and your sub clan is fighting another sub clan? Are you then going to try and create a separate ethnic group with just your subclan?

Also, don’t get me started on how some major Somali tribes are mostly made of myths and are more of a confederate? Half of your clan has the same haplogroup with Dirs and the other half share common ancestry with Daroods and Hawiyes. Also, don’t get me started with how many of clan are very intermarried with Harti Daroods making a up a big % of their maternal DNA?

When all of this is looked at in a logical lens and you leave emotions behind, the idea of being your own people is very low IQ. In every single way you’re the same as other Somalis. If you want to argue you want to be your own nation to have a fair shot at having peace and progress, that’s understandable, but trying to distance yourself from what you are is pathetic.

Oh and Gurgura are normal Somali Dir. they’re not Oromo.
We would seek peace with eachother just like in 2001 unlike with Somalians who'd fight us for another 30 years. Us Isaaqis don't care about haplogroup E or T we are all adopted children of sheekh isxaaq that love each other. Dir share nothing but blood with us T's same with Darood for the E's :drakekidding: BTW you already know what hartis think of their eastern isaaq reer abti after reading that one thread soo maha :lolbron: they can give a rats ass about their own family so why should an ajnabi western isaaqi like me care about them? Anyone who speaks oromo as their mother langauge are Oromo. Gurgura are Dir oromo now.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
We would seek peace with eachother just like in 2001 unlike with Somalians who'd fight us for another 30 years. Us Isaaqis don't care about haplogroup E or T we are all adopted children of sheekh isxaaq that love each other. Dir share nothing but blood with us T's same with Darood for the E's :drakekidding: BTW you already know what hartis think of their eastern isaaq reer abti after reading that one thread soo maha :lolbron: they can give a rats ass about their own family so why should an ajnabi western isaaqi like me care about them? Anyone who speaks oromo as their mother langauge are Oromo. Gurgura are Dir oromo now.
Somalians is not a real thing our demonym is Somali only people who don’t know anything and those who demean and dehumanise us call us somalians

Different groups have different aims but let's just put it this way. If the civil war never created islamists then none of you clowns would be talking to Somaliland.
This is qabilist babble and it’s what happens when PTSD is passed down. How was the leader of Al Shaytaan? That Gadooni guy. An Isaaq man. Why was an Isaaq man leading Al Shaytaan at its heih
Your warlords got put of business (Hawiye and Darood) by the Islamists and the west needed a partner so they used you and gave you full government powers. Now you attack Somaliland for different reasons but you were given the power to do so.
What do you mean ‘you’re’ technically I’m not Southern.

Answer this simple question, did Hawiye attack Isaaqs? Or where Hawiye too busy fighting Siyaad Barre? Did Hawiye groups join Barre in the Kharxis of the north or did they create their own rebel group?

Let’s engage in facts hwee
You attack us with airspace control, with other things to bring us under your control. In the past you would fight among yourselves over small plots of land. You landed on a jackpot.
Isaaqs are a part and parcel of the illogical Somali geelgire mindset. Last year they were fighting their neighbors the Dhulbahantes. It was Harti vs Isaaq. Now you have tension with Dir.

Why you acting like Isaaq, Hawiye or Daroods are any better or worse when it comes to stupid tribalist nonsense. All of them are wayward geelgires.
People are like you were raised in raging tribalist homes and you can’t see the reality.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
This is qabilist babble and it’s what happens when PTSD is passed down. How was the leader of Al Shaytaan? That Gadooni guy. An Isaaq man. Why was an Isaaq man leading Al Shaytaan at its heih

What do you mean ‘you’re’ technically I’m not Southern.

Answer this simple question, did Hawiye attack Isaaqs? Or where Hawiye too busy fighting Siyaad Barre? Did Hawiye groups join Barre in the Kharxis of the north or did they create their own rebel group?

Let’s engage in facts hwee

Isaaqs are a part and parcel of the illogical Somali geelgire mindset. Last year they were fighting their neighbors the Dhulbahantes. It was Harti vs Isaaq. Now you have tension with Dir.

Why you acting like Isaaq, Hawiye or Daroods are any better or worse when it comes to stupid tribalist nonsense. All of them are wayward geelgires.
People are like you were raised in raging tribalist homes and you can’t see the reality.

You don't understand what I'm saying at all.

We would seek peace with eachother just like in 2001 unlike with Somalians who'd fight us for another 30 years. Us Isaaqis don't care about haplogroup E or T we are all adopted children of sheekh isxaaq that love each other. Dir share nothing but blood with us T's same with Darood for the E's :drakekidding: BTW you already know what hartis think of their eastern isaaq reer abti after reading that one thread soo maha :lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they can give a rats ass about their own family so why should an ajnabi western isaaqi like me care about them? Anyone who speaks oromo as their mother langauge are Oromo. Gurgura are Dir oromo now.
Also, peace? SL is fighting flipping Dhulbahantes who are Landers going by borders?

SL now has tensions with Dirs who are also Landers?!

There is now definitely more clan wars and tension in the North than the South which has more of an issue with Alshaydaan.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, peace? SL is fighting flipping Dhulbahantes who are Landers going by borders?

SL now has tensions with Dirs who are also Landers?!

There is now definitely more clan wars and tension in the North than the South which has more of an issue with Alshaydaan.

You don't see how the south is using politics to create these conflicts?

Like I said Hawiye and Darood warlords were given the power of the Somali state - essentialy they graduated from AKs and RPGS to using the powers of government. Who gave them that power? The west. They lucked into a situation after being put out of business.
Now Hawiyee and Darood can create adminstrations, lol? Using world bank money. You don't see the absurdity of the situation. They can create conflict using political weapons.

That's what I mean by saying the civil war never ended.

You don't understand what I'm saying at all.
I was rushing hence my grammar was a bit off. My whole point is, a lot of the things you point the finger at with the South is also now a major issue in the North. The moment Bixi started that war with the Dhulbahantes who were citizens of SL, any moral leg SL had is now gone. Now to top it off I’m being told by Samaroons that their is tension.
The very thing that the South has been accused off.

Also, as for your argument about Al Shaytaan the leader for many years was an Isaaq man.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I was rushing hence my grammar was a bit off. My whole point is, a lot of the things you point the finger at with the South is also now a major issue in the North. The moment Bixi started that war with the Dhulbahantes who were citizens of SL, any moral leg SL had is now gone. Now to top it off I’m being told by Samaroons that their is tension.
The very thing that the South has been accused off.

Also, as for your argument about Al Shaytaan the leader for many years was an Isaaq man.
Awdal should fight for their self determination like khatumo. I used to think theyre miskeen but Somaliland is the boogeyman now

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
What a shit show. Somalia is dead alongside Somaliland. We should part ways toward neighboring countries. Awdal to Djibouti, Isaaqia and Majeerteenia with Ethiopia, and the south should be given to Kenya (or other EAC members). This is the way, spread the word.

You don't see how the south is using politics to create these conflicts?

Like I said Hawiye and Darood warlords were given the power of the Somali state - essentialy they graduated from AKs and RPGS to using the powers of government. Who gave them that power? The west. They lucked into a situation after being put out of business.
Mate, Daroods didn’t have power. They were ran off by Caydeed with many of them killed. That’s why now on this forum you have posters who also want PL to be independent and have the exact same talking points as SL supporters.

By the time Caydiid took control, SL decided to go their separate ways. At the time, that was when they had the best negotiating power. USC warlords had no issue with SL as they both saw Siyaad as the enemy and were both disgruntled with Daroods, hence why Caydiid and his goons targeted them and NOT isaaqs. Isaaqs really could have been the top dogs and negotiated for the capital to be up North and many probably would have accepted because of how dire things were.
Now Hawiyee and Darood can create adminstrations, lol? Using world bank money. You don't see the absurdity of the situation. They can create conflict using political weapons.
No, because unfortunately, they weren’t United. Do you not know the history of what happened? Biskinka? The same way Isaaqs were killed by the regime, many Daroods were killed by Caydiid and they had their homes taken from them and many had to leave the capital.

Then Caydiid HG and Ali Mahdi an Abgaal turned on each other. Then once the tribal conflict ended, Alshaydaan come on the scene being led by Gadooni an Isaaq man.
That's what I mean by saying the civil war never ended.
The tribal civil wars ended a long time ago, now they’re left with kharxiis from Al shaydaan.

There are more tribal issues up North than South.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
What a shit show. Somalia is dead alongside Somaliland. We should part ways toward neighboring countries. Awdal to Djibouti, Isaaqia and Majeerteenia with Ethiopia, and the rest should be given to Kenya (or other EAC members).
BD9F9292-4214-44AF-A34C-91E1E37E7B08.jpeg

Somalia needs to let SL go. It’s similar to a
messy divorce. No point keeping on holding on to someone who doesn’t want you anymore. Might as well be two Somali neighbors who respect each other and see each other as walaalo like that of Djibouti. All the ugdaad would go.
This post has to be the most qashined post of mine in the history of me posting on this forum.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
So you’re ready to self ethnic cleanse and get rid your lineage respectively? That’s verging on extreme self-hatred. It’s stupid Walahi. It’s an example of when hatred makes you ruin yourself in the process. Also, do I have to remind you that you ‘share’ a country with the very people you think hate you? Harti Daroods.
I mean, we can Kurd Somalia. That or we fix our nation. But you can't have multiple clans in a western style democracy. The window of nation building has sailed in the 20th century. We might as well become minorities in neighboring countries as we do well as being . . . a minority. A better way for ethnic Somalis really.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
Mate, Daroods didn’t have power. They were ran off by Caydeed with many of them killed. That’s why now on this forum you have posters who also want PL to be independent and have the exact same talking points as SL supporters.

By the time Caydiid took control, SL decided to go their separate ways. At the time, that was when they had the best negotiating power. USC warlords had no issue with SL as they both saw Siyaad as the enemy and were both disgruntled with Daroods, hence why Caydiid and his goons targeted them and NOT isaaqs. Isaaqs really could have been the top dogs and negotiated for the capital to be up North and many probably would have accepted because of how dire things were.

No, because unfortunately, they weren’t United. Do you not know the history of what happened? Biskinka? The same way Isaaqs were killed by the regime, many Daroods were killed by Caydiid and they had their homes taken from them and many had to leave the capital.

Then Caydiid HG and Ali Mahdi an Abgaal turned on each other. Then once the tribal conflict ended, Alshaydaan come on the scene being led by Gadooni an Isaaq man.

The tribal civil wars ended a long time ago, now they’re left with kharxiis from Al shaydaan.

There are more tribal issues up North than South.

All the problems in the north are being boiled up in the south. Both groups of warlords want control of all of Somalia. They are giving tribes in the north incentive (money and political power) to fight which shouldn't really exist or shouldn't be within their power to give.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
I mean, we can Kurd Somalia. That or we fix our nation. But you can't have multiple clans in a western style democracy. The window of nation building has sailed in the 20th century. We might as well become minorities in neighboring countries as we do well as being . . . a minority. A better way for ethnic Somalis really.
R you serious

Trending

Latest posts