Lander Gets Humiliated in Twitter Space

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Isn’t your original ancestor Oromo, we could do a lands swap where there is purely Somali state and you can reunite with your Oromo brethrens
We're not giving up our lands sorry. Besides between you and I only one of our clans is within a stone's throw away from Oromia

You niggas are too attached to us like Angelina said toxic exes wallahi. We should do a trade with Ethiopia Abiy Ahmed we give you isaaq territories including the coast as an autonomous state within Ethiopia while xamar takes DDS. That way everyone is happy :ohno:

Your a Cuck.

You don't represent an Isaaq like me.

Gtfo with your subservient bs

Benishangul and Gumus want to join their Sudanese brothers in Sudan. Gambella would love to join their brothers in South Sudan. Tigray wants to be separate from the Oromo led administration of Ethiopia. This is just Ethiopia. Many other countries have the same problems. Somaliland won’t happen and it’s the very same reason why I never engage with this topic because it’s waste of time simply because it’s practically impossible for it to break away. The AU will never let that happen as well as the UN. It would lead to a cascade effect all over the world. Heck even developed nations like Spain has ethnic enclaves that want to separate 🤣

Benishangul and Gumus want to join their Sudanese brothers in Sudan. Gambella would love to join their brothers in South Sudan. Tigray wants to be separate from the Oromo led administration of Ethiopia. This is just Ethiopia. Many other countries have the same problems. Somaliland won’t happen and it’s the very same reason why I never engage with this topic because it’s waste of time simply because it’s practically impossible for it to break away. The AU will never let that happen as well as the UN. It would lead to a cascade effect all over the world. Heck even developed nations like Spain has ethnic enclaves that want to separate 🤣
Lmao. You could also point out states like Western Sahara, Transnistria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia which already has dozens of countries that recognized them not to mention they are all far more richer and more developed than Somaliland yet still fail to get UN recognition. Its a pipe dream

Lmao. You could also point out states like Western Sahara, Transnistria, South Ossetia and Abkhazia which already has dozens of countries that recognized them not to mention they are all far more richer and more developed than Somaliland yet still fail to get UN recognition. Its a pipe dream
Exactly 😂 The whole world would love to breakaway. It’s simply won’t happen for Somaliland ever. Best option for them is to work with Somalia and try become politically and economically dominant.

Exactly 😂 The whole world would love to breakaway. It’s simply won’t happen for Somaliland ever. Best option for them is to work with Somalia and try become politically and economically dominant.
Agreed. Tbh, I do get why they want to be independent but the problem is that they refuse to work with Somalia to accomplish any sort of goal. They shut themselves off instead of cooperating for mutual benefit. Even Taiwan and China work together far more than Somalia and SL.

In fact, could you imagine if Somaliland lend a helping hand to Somalia instead of waiting for Turkey to do so? They would have gotten the appreciation and support of many Somalis so not even you or I could argue against their recognition at that point since they proved themselves worthy. But that is not what happened and instead they sat around twiddling their thumbs while their fellow Somalis in the south were being brutalized by warlords, terrorists, foreign soldiers. And yet despite all that FGS has been very lenient and kind to them.

You're right the Somaliland name is stupid. It should be changed to something more fitting like Isaaqiya or Awfat :reallymaury: I personally think it should be an ethno state for only my clan as recent events in 2023 and 2024 showed Harti and Dir aren't up to the SL project. As for lineage we will be like Gurgura inshallah still preserving our lineage to Sheekh Isxaaq while being oromos
Your clan isn’t an ethnic group. One small clan that shares the exact same language, heritage and customs and origins cannot be an separate ethnic group, it’s stupid.

What happens if a repeat of the 90s happens and your sub clan is fighting another sub clan? Are you then going to try and create a separate ethnic group with just your subclan?

Also, don’t get me started on how some major Somali tribes are mostly made of myths and are more of a confederate? Half of your clan has the same haplogroup with Dirs and the other half share common ancestry with Daroods and Hawiyes. Also, don’t get me started with how many of clan are very intermarried with Harti Daroods making a up a big % of their maternal DNA?

When all of this is looked at in a logical lens and you leave emotions behind, the idea of being your own people is very low IQ. In every single way you’re the same as other Somalis. If you want to argue you want to be your own nation to have a fair shot at having peace and progress, that’s understandable, but trying to distance yourself from what you are is pathetic.

Oh and Gurgura are normal Somali Dir. they’re not Oromo.

I think you underestimate the threat coming from Somalia. In my view Somalia is still the unreformed place of the 1980s. It entered a long period of civil war which is still ongoing to this day. The only difference is that Somalia became the worlds problem and their solution was to institutionalize the civil war. They created a government of failed warlords to go and fight the Islamists.

In doing so they ended up giving them more power than they could have ever dreamed of acquiring before. Now they have the tools of a sovereign state (all the legal capacities) with which do war between themselves and they are turning their guns on Somaliland again and expanding their civil war to new fronts.

The biggest threat to Somaliland and all Somalis is really the south. The most people killed are southerners by other southerners. The biggest threat to Somalis is Somalis.

I rest my case.
No one is turning their guns to Somaliland. You have no proof that is happening. The south is literally focusing on the South which is why Somaliland has been able to elect a president, create their own passport and the list continues. This has been happening because the South has literally left SL to their own devises. It’s a ridiculous lie to suggest otherwise and you reek of paranoia.

Let’s be real, recent events showed that SL has turned their guns on their own citizens, Dhulbahante for not wanting to stick with them. The south hasn’t behaved that way.

Also, to suggest that the South is a threat when those in charge are now the Hawiye clan, a qabil that hasn’t attacked Isaaqs who were during the 80s and 90s too busy trying to get rid of Siyaad and fighting Daroods is historically in accurate and it’s stuff like this that really makes me side eye diehard SL supporters.

Habar Jeclo wadani? Anything possible huh :dwill:
Lol, you’d be surprised indeed…….

What you need to understand is that some Landers aren’t stauch because some have parents partially raised in Xamar. Some have mothers who are Darood and Hawiye lol.

Itsnotthateasy

Quotes and GIFs only
No one is turning their guns to Somaliland. You have no proof that is happening. The south is literally focusing on the South which is why Somaliland has been able to elect a president, create their own passport and the list continues. This has been happening because the South has literally left SL to their own devises. It’s a ridiculous lie to suggest otherwise and you reek of paranoia.

Let’s be real, recent events showed that SL has turned their guns on their own citizens, Dhulbahante for not wanting to stick with them. The south hasn’t behaved that way.

Also, to suggest that the South is a threat when those in charge are now the Hawiye clan, a qabil that hasn’t attacked Isaaqs who were during the 80s and 90s too busy trying to get rid of Siyaad and fighting Daroods is historically in accurate and it’s stuff like this that really makes me side eye diehard SL supporters.

"You have no proof that is happening."
This is a very common phrase southerners use when you think you can't smell their bullshit. Most people can see what you are up to.