Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
Babe this is nothing new. I've encountered many psychos in my life where I've had to threaten to get my male friends to sort them out. Men are dogs lol

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Babe this is nothing new. I've encountered many psychos in my life where I've had to threaten to get my male friends to sort them out. Men are dogs lol

I know. Makes you wanna stay at home and never go out. :francis:
And don't insult dogs, dogs are cute. Men are pigs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:drakelaugh:

:mjlol:

Oh you're serious. :dwill:

Hyper Masculinity is a problem that needs to be addressed and only feminist address it. You have young men in this thread saying they would never report a woman for sexual abuse because it takes away from their "manhood".

Hafez

VIP
Hyper Masculinity is a problem that needs to be addressed and only feminist address it. You have young men in this thread saying they would never report a woman for sexual abuse because it takes away from their "manhood".
It's not abuse though. We don't consider it abuse. Abuse is not in our terminology. Feminism is a cancer.
:ivers:

Hyper masculinity doesn't exist. In fact there needs to be more masculine men in the world not less.

hyper masculinity does exists just look at the crime statistic. Men are a cancer just look at the crime statistic...

Majority of men that commit crimes are raised by single mothers. You should blame feminism for thinking a woman can raise children by herself.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Majority of men that commit crimes are raised by single mothers. You should blame feminism for thinking a woman can raise children by herself.

There's a ton of women raised by single mothers you still don't see 90% of the crime committed by women. Hyper Masculinity exists. It's fueled by male entitlement. Young boys grow up thinking manhood equals aggressive behavior, sexual behavior and physical strength and when you mix all of that together you get the current crime statistic. Rape, Abuse, Murder etc. This has ofcs been created by other men. All men have heard the phrase "Be a man" aka be aggressive, strong and feel entitled to women. It's damaging to men and you have to fix it yourself so don't blame male shortcoming on women.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Overly masculine men have something to prove. This is why they murder, cheat, rob, and steal.

You can just be masculine.
I know you're batting for the females but there's no correlation between masculinity and stealing, cheating, robbing and stealing.
Everyone does it regardless of their gender. What you and others listed are part of human behaviour in general.

I know you're batting for the females but there's no correlation between masculinity and stealing, cheating, robbing and stealing.
Everyone does it regardless of their gender. What you and others listed are part of human behaviour in general.

I don't recall feminine people or soft men or just regular masculine people being over represented in crimes. It's always those who need to prove how manly they are.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
If women are told to act and be in a certain way what makes you men believe you are exempt from the same rule? There's a gender stereotypes we all have to conform to, I happen to believe male gender stereotype is dangerous to society and the stats agree with me.

Hafez

VIP
There's a ton of women raised by single mothers you still don't see 90% of the crime committed by women. Hyper Masculinity exists. It's fueled by male entitlement. Young boys grow up thinking manhood equals aggressive behavior, sexual behavior and physical strength and when you mix all of that together you get the current crime statistic. Rape, Abuse, Murder etc. This has ofcs been created by other men. All men have heard the phrase "Be a man" aka be aggressive, strong and feel entitled to women. It's damaging to men and you have to fix it yourself so don't blame male shortcoming on women.
Men were always the protectors of their wives, children and their families in general. It's part of being a male to be strong, competitive, rational, etc. we've always been this way. We are more likely to take risks if it means protecting our families, to provide for them and to protect our "honour", etc. we won't apologise for being men. Gtfo of here with your cancerous feminist ideology. Both genders have innate differences.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Men were always the protectors of their wives, children and their families in general. It's part of being a male to be strong, competitive, rational, etc. we've always been this way. We are more likely to take risks if it means protecting our families, to provide for them and to protect our "honour", etc. we won't apologise for being men. Gtfo of here with your cancerous feminist ideology. Both genders have innate differences.

Men were told to be the protectors, there's nothing innate about male entitlement or male aggressive behavior Saying Male aggressive behavior is innate is basically giving men the right to behave like animal well because it's innate. So rape, abuse murder is fine because men are born with these behaviors?

And physical differences exists between the two sexes, however that doesn't mean women can't protect our self. Using physical differences as a factor is childish and works against anti-feminist rhetoric considering the fact the female body is much stronger...

And men being rational has to be the biggest joke ever. Men are the least rational humans out there. Children are more logical. If men were logical creatures the world wouldn't be at it's current state.

Your hatred for feminism is not rational. You haven't studied the subject nor analyzed feminism. The only reason it's cancerous to you is because you feel threatened by it well because other hyper masculine men have told you to feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.