Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Men were told to be the protectors, there's nothing innate about male entitlement or male aggressive behavior Saying Male aggressive behavior is innate is basically giving men the right to behave like animal well because it's innate. So rape, abuse murder is fine because men are born with these behaviors?

And physical differences exists between the two sexes, however that doesn't mean women can't protect our self. Using physical differences as a factor is childish and works against anti-feminist rhetoric considering the fact the female body is much stronger...

And men being rational has to be the biggest joke ever. Men are the least rational humans out there. Children are more logical. If men were logical creatures the world wouldn't be at it's current state.

Your hatred for feminism is not rational. You haven't studied the subject nor analyzed feminism. The only reason it's cancerous to you is because you feel threatened by it well because other hyper masculine men have told you to feel that way.
Are you saying men and women are not innately different? Doqon baa tahay wallahi. We're not "indoctrinated" to behave this way, it's the way it is. We're biologically programmed to behave more aggressively, competitive, rational instead of emotional, etc. There will never be a nation that's completely eradicated of masculine men, I wouldn't hold my breath.

@Barni you're better than this, go put your Bantu slaying Power Rangers suit back on.
The funny thing is, the moment another man insults one of these Xaliimos, they'd want their husbands to "defend" them and put the other man in his place.

Hafez

VIP
@Barni that doesn't mean it's ok for men to roam the streets and rape any and every woman on site, steal, etc. They should exercise self-control. But to deny our differences is ridiculous. We won't apologise for being men, certainly not because a female said so. :ulachen001:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Barni that doesn't mean it's ok for men to roam the streets and rape any and every woman on site, steal, etc. They should exercise self-control. But to deny our differences is ridiculous. We won't apologise for being men, certainly not because a female said so. :ulachen001:

What's your difference? I already acknowledged physical differences between women and men. Women have stronger more tolerable and flexible bodies, it's a fact. Even with that difference women don't commit crimes near the same level as men.

What other differences do men and women have expect for bodies?

Hafez

VIP
What's your difference? I already acknowledged physical differences between women and men. Women have stronger more tolerable and flexible bodies, it's a fact. Even with that difference women don't commit crimes near the same level as men.

What other differences do men and women have expect for bodies?
Everything from the differences in our hormones, to how our brains are wired, etc.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/how-male-female-brains-differ

http://journal.publications.chestnet.org/pdfaccess.ashx?url=/data/journals/chest/21969/1432.pdf

I can provide thousands of links to scientific studies and other forms of evidence. That fact that you thought our differences are confined within the realm of physical appearance shows your naivety and daresay, stupidity.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Everything from the differences in our hormones, to how our brains are wired, etc.

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/how-male-female-brains-differ

http://journal.publications.chestnet.org/pdfaccess.ashx?url=/data/journals/chest/21969/1432.pdf

I can provide thousands of links to scientific studies and other forms of evidence. That fact that you thought our differences are confined within the realm of physical appearances shows your naivety and daresay, stupidity.

Brain sex has been debunked countless of times. Using sexist myths and biased reports don't make your argument valid. Brain sex hasn't been taken seriously since the 90s. :drakekidding:

Hafez

VIP
Brain sex has been debunked countless of times. Using sexist myths and biased reports don't make your argument valid. Brain sex hasn't been taken seriously since the 90s. :drakekidding:
No it hasn't. I'll give you a quick example that you can confirm yourself. The man is "turned on" by physical stimulus while for the woman, it's all in her mind. You're incredibly daft if you're assuming that there are no brain differences between the sexes. This has been proven through neuroimaging and many other methods. Why did you not address the other points I've made? IMO hormonal differences is enough to refute your whole crappy argument. The differences between men and women are huge, there's no doubt about this. This is the first time in hearing that the differences between the sexes are limited to physicality.

We are not the same naayaa waa edebdarantahay.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Fam whats happening here? confused af
I'm lost here myself but apparently there's a defined link between the way you're brought up as a male (rough and tough etc.), your masculinity and criminological thought. The more masculine you are or/feel the more you're likely to be in involved with delinquent behaviour, rape, steal, kill or end up in jail.

I don't hate men. That's a ridiculous statement to make about me.
The sarcasm is real, jokes aside you're a very kaleidoscopic person @Barni

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No it hasn't. I'll give you a quick example that you can confirm yourself. The man is "turned on" by physical stimulus while for the woman, it's all in her mind. You're incredibly daft if you're assuming that there are no brain differences between the sexes. This has been proven through neuroimaging and many other methods. Why did you not address the other points I've made? IMO hormonal differences is enough to refute your whole crappy argument. The differences between men and women are huge, there's no doubt about this. This is the first time in hearing that the differences between the sexes are limited to physicality.

We are not the same naayaa waa edebdarantahay.

Like I said before brain sex has been debunked countless of times since it was first introduced. Using it as an example is childish and illogical. Brain sex is a sexist misogynist myth created to keep "women in their place". It has no scientific value. Using biased studies does not prove your point. Brain sex studies today are almost all ways funded by pro transgender activists. It has always been incredibly tainted by old social views of gender stereotypes. :manny:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm lost here myself but apparently there's a defined link between the way you're brought up as a male (rough and tough etc.), your masculinity and criminological thought. The more masculine you are or/feel the more you're likely to be in involved with delinquent behaviour, rape, steal, kill or end up in jail.

The sarcasm is real, jokes aside you're a very kaleidoscopic person @Barni

You don't know my so defining me as a person is creepy :manny:

And I don't hate men. I hate male behavior, entitlement, patriarchy but that doesn't make me a person that hates men.

Hafez

VIP
Like I said before brain sex has been debunked countless of times since it was first introduced. Using it as an example is childish and illogical. Brain sex is a sexist misogynist myth created to keep "women in their place". It has no scientific value. Using biased studies does not prove your point. Brain sex studies today are almost all ways funded by pro transgender activists. It has always been incredibly tainted by old social views of gender stereotypes. :manny:
Why not address the other points that I've made? Hormonal differences for instance? Brain sex has not been debunked, although that's what feminists would like to claim. It's an established fact that there are neurological differences between the sexes, scientists will do further studies regarding the neurological differences between sexes to further understand this phenomenon. It's now an established fact, if you still think brain sex is an "invalid", "debunked" or pseudoscience, then you're just being ridiculous. It has been proven through neuroimaging, it is as scientific as it gets. Stop being stubbornly ignorant.

I'll provide a link to help you further understand this topic:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12152-012-9169-1

Status
Not open for further replies.