Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
You Talking about rape among non-Ethnic Somali marginalized clans and groups??
Wallahi this nigga delusional, all the thousands of rapes are exclusively Bantus and never the "nasab" ethnic Somalis?? Nigga you living in some alternate lala land as if Ethios,Kenyans & Burundians differentiate between them lmao. Lmk when your president kicks out these rapists who can be found from your capital to Baydhabo to Kismayo :mjlol: Also have some xishood, a Somalian has no place insulting other nations you bottom of the barrel failed state xaywaanaat

There's an enitre paper published about this phenomem by the reputable HRW (Human Rights Watch). You're not even throwing stones from a glass house, your house is destroyed and being rummaged/ran through :susp:

Moroccan females are known for their beauty which is why Gulf men marry them over the much uglier Peninsular Arabian females. Yes I have been to Arabian Peninsula & Morocco

Lmk when you free yourself from Amisom,Ethiopians & Kenyan troops :hemad:
I disagree with you on this one. When comes to beauty and reputation ranking of Arab women, Peninsular Arab women are at the top & Moroccan women are near the bottom because their reputation is low & they are not as beautiful as Khaleeji women.

Wallahi this nigga delusional, all the thousands of rapes are exclusively Bantus and never the "nasab" ethnic Somalis?? Nigga you living in some alternate lala land as if Ethios,Kenyans & Burundians differentiate between them lmao. Lmk when your president kicks out these rapists who can be found from your capital to Baydhabo to Kismayo :mjlol: Also have some xishood, a Somalian has no place insulting other nations you bottom of the barrel failed state xaywaanaat
Are you not ethnic Somali u confused deranged Habeshi slave?

Somalis have destroyed their reputation but we all know who is the lowest and bottom of the barrel among Somalis, Abaarso boy

Last 12 Months hasn't been kind to the shameless Abaarso boys

bohom

Here to chill
I disagree with you on this one. When comes to beauty and reputation ranking of Arab women, Peninsular Arab women are at the top & Moroccan women are near the bottom because their reputation is low & are not as beautiful as Khaleeji women.
You're not getting that Saudi passport :mjlol:

Same country??
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We don't come from the same country.Stop begging it lil nigga
I should’ve known you were a lander. That explains the weirdness and the fetish for everything non-Somali. You worship Oromos one week, Moroccans the next.

Garaad Awal

I disagree with you on this one. When comes to beauty and reputation ranking of Arab women, Peninsular Arab women are at the top & Moroccan women are near the bottom because their reputation is low.
North African women are more attractive imo, never seen an attractive Yemeni or Khaliji woman. They all have the same deep brown skin, deep seated eyes with a bird nose & almost look kinda Pakistani/NW Indian

Typical Arabian women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Typical Berber woman

North African women are more attractive imo, never seen an attractive Yemeni or Khaliji woman. They all have the same deep brown skin, deep seated eyes with a bird nose & almost look kinda Pakistani/NW Indian

Typical Arabian women

Typical Berber woman
I have seen very beautiful Arabian women. But only the ones that never leave the kitchen. Like a random village chick in Yemen can be high-grade.

You guys think I am joking. I am not.

Garaad Awal

Are you not ethnic Somali u confused deranged Habeshi slave?
Stop begging it. We are from two different countries and we are at a cold war between our govts. You have zero sympathy or solidarity from me
Somalis have destroyed their reputation but we all know who is the lowest and bottom of the barrel among Somalis, Abaarso boy

Last 12 Months hasn't been kind to the shameless Abaarso boys
Abaarso where Somaliland kids get sent to Ivy League schools > AU Protectorate of a.

Garaad Awal

I have seen very beautiful Arabian women. But only the ones that never leave the kitchen. Like a random village chick in Yemen can be high-grade.

You guys think I am joking. I am not.
Never been into the South Asian look and Arabians have that Psuedo-Indian look going on. Always prefered the Mediterranean "Arabs" over the actual Arabs.Egyptian women are also unattractive, they look masculine and always got a big ass fleshy nose that almost looks Nigerian :mjlol:

Typical Arabian women

Typical Berber woman
Don’t get me wrong, Maghrebi Arab can be beautiful, but I’ve noticed many Maghrebi women have caveman features. Attractive Peninsular Arab women are superior over attractive maghrebi Arab women imo:
IMG_0663.jpeg

IMG_0662.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Don’t get me wrong, Maghrebi Arab can be beautiful. However, attractive Peninsular Arab women are superior over attractive maghrebi Arab women imo:
View attachment 311049
View attachment 311050
0.01% of native Peninsular Arabian women look like that and we don't even know if those are Persian Ajam Khaleeji which is why i posted verified tribal Arabs (one of whom is the daughter of the Emir of Qatar). Maghrebi & Levantines > Arabians & Egyptians

0.01% of native Peninsular Arabian women look like that and we don't even know if those are Persian Ajam Khaleeji which is why i posted verified tribal Arabs (one of whom is the daughter of the Emir of Qatar). Maghrebi & Levantines > Arabians & Egyptians
Persians don’t look like that. Most Persians look no different to Pakis or swarthy Turks.

Garaad Awal

Persians don’t look like that.
Persians are much whiter than the Brown Bedouin Arabs due to higher Steppe ancestry.Coastal urban Khaleejis are heavily mixed.

Steppe Ancestry & high Anatolian Neolithic Farmer ancestry is why the Levantines & Maghrebis tend to be whiter than the brown Arabians & Egyptians.

TQJQKBY7QZJBDDKBA6K5VH6J6Q.jpg

Never been into the South Asian look and Arabians have that Psuedo-Indian look going on. Always prefered the Mediterranean "Arabs" over the actual Arabs.Egyptian women are also unattractive, they look masculine and always got a big ass fleshy nose that almost looks Nigerian :mjlol:
I don't mean the South Asian-looking ones. Not that I have an issue with a real Bangladeshi from Bangladesh.

Egyptian women are a strange one. I have met a few exceptionally beautiful ones in their country, but most are aight.

I don't disagree that Maghrebi women are good-looking at all. I grew up with many of them. Just don't underestimate others, is what I am saying.

Garaad Awal

I don't mean the South Asian-looking ones. Not that I have an issue with a real Bangladeshi from Bangladesh.

Egyptian women are a strange one. I have met a few exceptionally beautiful ones in their country, but most are aight.

I don't disagree that Maghrebi women are good-looking at all. I grew up with many of them. Just don't underestimate others, is what I am saying.
There are attractive people in every ethnicity & macro-region but everyone has their own preferences.

These men admittedly failed at taming the wild majestic Somali xalimos, instead they went to find women who were tamed by others. Disgusting.

So why are they giving us advice on our choice of women, I don’t take advice from failures unless I want their results.

I’m confident enough to know that no xalimo is a match for me, bring it on nayaada.

star trek generations GIF

Last edited: