Rise in Somali men going to Morocco for marriage?

attash

Amaan Duule
There's an enitre paper published about this phenomem by the reputable HRW (Human Rights Watch). You're not even throwing stones from a glass house, your house is destroyed and being rummaged/ran through :susp:

Moroccan females are known for their beauty which is why Gulf men marry them over the much uglier Peninsular Arabian females. Yes I have been to Arabian Peninsula & Morocco

Lmk when you free yourself from Amisom,Ethiopians & Kenyan troops :hemad:
I wonder, when the xabesh set up their naval base in Berbera and bring with them their AIDS, prostitution, and alcoholism, will you be singing the same tune? 🤔

Never been into the South Asian look and Arabians have that Psuedo-Indian look going on. Always prefered the Mediterranean "Arabs" over the actual Arabs.Egyptian women are also unattractive, they look masculine and always got a big ass fleshy nose that almost looks Nigerian :mjlol:
Omg you sound like you have so much cuqdaad and that you worship cadanimo. Average lander

North African women are more attractive imo, never seen an attractive Yemeni or Khaliji woman. They all have the same deep brown skin, deep seated eyes with a bird nose & almost look kinda Pakistani/NW Indian

Typical Arabian women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Typical Berber woman
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They all look alike, the last lady has unusual colouring for a North African.

Seems like Morocco is becoming a new destination for older Somali adeers to find a wife.
Like middle age white men going to Asia to pick up a wife.

Reminds me of the story where Saudi wives banned maids from there. Why are Moroccon men letting their country turn into Thailand of the Muslim world? That’s degrading af.

i'm moroccan and it's really hard not to dislike people who act like this, noticing some really disrespectful and malicious people
يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا يسخر قوم من قوم عسى أن يكونوا خيرا منهم

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
You guys are arguing about something that does not exist. I have never seen a Somali man go to Morocco for marriage. It's just this one old guy that posts videos on facebook and tiktok.
Stop using collective nouns when talking about individual Somalis. :susp:

You guys are arguing about something that does not exist. I have never seen a Somali man go to Morocco for marriage. It's just this one old guy that posts videos on facebook and tiktok.

touché, tired of this Somalis always generalizing. Always ''we, Somalis'' in every controversial topic they want to include the whole community. Where does this come from ?​

"Unusual"? I'd say most maghrebis i've seen have that skintone. It depends on the region, people in the northern regions of the maghreb have that skintone, examples being Karim Benzema or Zidane
It's very common near the coastal areas you might have met people from the center or the south while people further down areas like Marrakesh would have brown skin. North Africans are not a homogeneous people so they can vary in terms of skintone especially in geography
You're right, North Africans like all Arabs in general have a spectrum of skin tones. I've been to Morocco & Tunisia, the vast majority of the locals were Brown.

Brown [light & dark brown] complexion is the standard skin complexion amongst Arab people.

Last edited:
True the Somali Reddit is full of this, they see one Somali do something and they make the title of their post “Why do Somalis do ____?” Or “Why do so many Somalis ___?

A bit wild tbh

Imagine creating videos about how cheap the Mehr is of a group of women who aren’t your own, whilst simultaneously slandering and calling your own women ‘ cheap and clean’ when they too marry ajnabis.

Supposedly being ‘cheaper but clean’ is only an issue when the said men can’t get access to the woman.

At this point is Moroccan men come to getter to slander y’all I’ll actually support them. It’s cheeky behavior.

Trending