Somalia’s population hits 19 million

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Islam contradicts basic scientific knowledge, and I don't believe in its myths. There are also other reasons, but I'm not in the mood for a debate rn
Let's be honest that isn't the only reason why you left, it was something else, it's the same recycled thread, if you left Islam without hate you wouldn't be posting on a Somali site that you are not a Muslim unless you wanted attention, but I digress, hope you are doing good in life sister.

Islam contradicts basic scientific facts, and I don't believe in its myths. There are also other reasons, but I'm not in the mood for a debate rn
IMG_7521.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
How much of those people can read and write? How many will have an education? How many are food and water secure? How many have decent housing? How many have jobs or opportunities to make a living?

19 mil with atleast 70% being nin123 variants :mjkkk: it's over for us.
We disagree on a few things, but yeah, he's cool, but he's a lot less intense than I am
I'm more of a real nigga.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I'm an opinionated, openly ex-Muslim woman. They dislike me on that basis alone.
Bro if I was a gaal Xalimo I would have invited all of reer dumarland to come on here. Just so they can cause havoc.

These low IQ apes that constantly pick on you literally can't argue with most rad fems. They will just get triggered and cry.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Bro if I was a gaal Xalimo I would have invited all of reer dumarland to come on here. Just so they can cause havoc.

These low IQ apes that constantly pick on you literally can't argue with most rad fems. They will just get triggered and cry.
That would be funny ngl a dumarland vs DNN war with terms and conditions relaxed for 24 hours.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I have to disagree, we have considerable resources, E.V are a gimmick, petrol cars will continue to exist into the future, we have oil, natural gas, gypsum, iron ore, copper, gold, kaolin, limestone, quartz, silica sand, tantalum, tin, and uranium, just to name a few, we could easily get our economy up but with the politicians we have who needs enemies.
where is all this natural resources. somalis been digging wells for hundreds of years ive never seen any of this stuff. Maybe little bit of gold in the north. govt doesnt have to do eveyrthing. texas oil boom started with small investors building machines to drill oil and scaling bigger and bigger. good chunk of country is terrorist free yet no real economy. All this we are oil, natural gas, uranium rich is speculation

I think about 40% of households rely on remittances from abroad. What happens if that money begins to dry out for all kinds of reasons?

MashAllah, if only we had a good government to make use of this growing population. We are a very small country population wise, even more so when you look at population to area. I dont understand why everyone is against population growth. Just hypocritical and completely uneducated view
We don’t have an economy that could support that population level sustainably. Remember climate change will wreck havoc on the country, who will feed them then when the population is 40 million?

lol dumarlanders kill me.
these freaks are literal irl losers with severe mental issues I’d appreciate it if they’d just stop interacting with me 😭 also, peep how the ones that stay coming for me are from the uk

Population growth can be beneficial for Somalia. As newer generations are born and begin to take on leadership roles, they can drive innovation and positive change and hopefully are less focused on qabil. Somalis car so much about qabil because it is their safety net since the government/state is so weak.

The natural cycle of the older generation, including those who may have been shaped by past conflicts, gradually phasing out, opens up opportunities for a younger, forward-thinking generation. I am optimistic about the future when individuals born in the '80s and '90s begin to assume key positions in government, potentially leading to more progressive and dynamic governance.

I am bullish on the future of Somalia.

:rejoice:

lol dumarlanders kill me.
these freaks are literal irl losers with severe mental issues I’d appreciate it if they’d just stop interacting with me 😭 also, peep how the ones that stay coming for me are from the uk
Hey since were both reer MN how common is being a murtad? Do you have and Somali murtad friends. I unfortunately live in Bloomington now and don't interact with the community much.

Hey since were both reer MN how common is being a murtad? Do you have and Somali murtad friends. I unfortunately live in Bloomington now and don't interact with the community much.
I’m Canadian from the gta :damsel:
a few of my mutuals are from MN
Being non practicing is pretty common here people are more lowkey and don’t announce their apostasy

Trending