The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters

Juke

VIP
You'd think such arguments wouldn't work on white people living in Europe. But some ethnic minorities say things like ''I'm not going back. I am staying here. Your country colonized others, so I have the right to live here'' or for Germans ''Well, you guys did the Holocaust, so I have the right to be here''..

Not sure what arguments they use on Scandinavians who didn't do colonization nor holocaust. :lol:

The nordics did their colonization in the middle ages. They went from the most savage of Europeans to the softest:mjlol:

You'd think such arguments wouldn't work on white people living in Europe. But some ethnic minorities say things like ''I'm not going back. I am staying here. Your country colonized others, so I have the right to live here'' or for Germans ''Well, you guys did the Holocaust, so I have the right to be here''..

Not sure what arguments they use on Scandinavians who didn't do colonization nor holocaust. :lol:
Their logic in that scenario would probably be “You let me here in the first place, therefore I’m not going back”

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
You are a Mexican who converted to Islam and promotes extreme Salafism because of "muh evilz west"

the West does promote evil

If you were black I would have called you a N1gger, I have no problem degrading people who have a sick agenda

whatever you call me, you push the sick agenda

I'm not a feminist. Stop the hyperbole.

you open expressed that you believe feminism is compatible with Islam

psyche

To each their own
1. Sexual Violence against Slaves.
The Quran states that you can have sex with your wife and what your right hand posseses, which means slave. When Islam came to Arabia, at that time when wars would take place and captives of war were taken, the ladies there would be used as slaves. When the Quran was revealed prostitution and adultery was very common, so the Quran put a restriction you cannot have sex with anyone except those women you have married and what your right hand posseses. Now Slavery has been abolished, this was a more of a circumstantial decision. Also violence is prohibited. “Ibn ‘Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: Allah’s Messenger He said: Whoso frees his part in a slave, then he still has the wealth that reaches the price of the slave, then the slave is appraised according to the proper price, then he pays to each other his associate their part so that the slave is free. If not, then he only liberates his share only.” (Sahih Muslim)

Whoever has a slave, but they hurt their bodies. So they are required to release him. Prophet Muhammad PBUH said in a hadith which tells of a master who cut off his slave nose.

2. Honor Killings in Islam
“There is no such concept in Islam that is called “honor killing”. Islam holds every soul in high esteem and does not allow any transgression upon it. It does not allow people to take the law in their own hands and administer justice, because doing so will be leading to chaos and lawlessness. Therefore, based on this, Islam does not permit such killings.
3. Are Women inferior in Islam?
One of the issues addressed in the holy Quran is the creation of woman and man. Unlike some sacred books saying that: “woman was created out of an inferior stock to that of man or Adam's wife was created from one of his left-side parts of body”, the Quran explicitly states in several verses that woman was created from the nature of man, and from the same essence: “who created you from a single soul, and created its mate from it” (4:1), (7:189).

It is directly and clearly stated in the Quran that the earth and the sky, the clouds and the winds, plants, and animals, all have been created for “mankind” . It means that everything in the universe is there to serve every single human being and not only men.
The Prophet (PBUH) said, “The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female” [3]. Education, learning and gaining knowledge are therefore duties assigned to every woman as much as to every man.

4. Encouraging Slavery.

Firstly,
Islam placed restrictions on acquisition of slaves. Prior to Islam, slavery was practised with abandon. Debtors were made slaves, war captives were either killed or made slaves. In weaker nations, people were hunted like animals, killed or captured and reduced to slavery. Islam, in unambiguous terms, forbade its followers to enslave people on any pretext. The only exception was an idolatrous enemy captured in a war which was fought either in self-defence or with the permission of the Prophet or his rightful successors. This exception was, in words of Ameer Ali, in order to serve as guarantee for the preservation of the lives of the captives.2

As 'Allamah Tabataba'i has described at great length, prior to Islam strong and dominant people, throughout the world, used to enslave weak persons without any restraint. Important among the causes of enslavement were the following three factors:

1. War: The conqueror could do with the vanquished enemy whatever he liked. He could put the arrested soldiers to death, condemn them to slavery or otherwise keep them under his authority or clutch.

2. Domination: A chief or ruler could enslave, depending on his sweet wish, anyone residing under his domain.

3. Guardianship: A father or grandfather had absolute authority over his offspring. He could sell or gift him or her away; could lend him or her to someone else, or exchange him or her with another's son or daughter.

1. I legit gave you a sahih Hadith about Ali having a sex with slave-girl he won as a 'prize' from a war. If that isn't forceful sexual violence I don't know what is.

2. Narrated Ikrima: Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

https://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-4/Book-52/Hadith-260/

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

https://quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-1/Book-6/Hadith-301/

4.Lmao don't try and justify slavery

Did I also forget to mention martial rape isn't a thing in Islam? Therefore it's halal to rape someone one as long as it's your wife/slave

Apollo

VIP
okay so you're a moderate male feminist

aAkmYe8.png

LMAO, we wuz diverse n sheeit. Didn't expect. Thought he was a Somali.
I have met too many of @Omar del Sur 's type, the extreme Salafis who convert to Islam and are quick to call anyone who disagrees with them a "Kaffir", despite the fact they were Muslims for 2 months.

They always are up to something, whether that's it's lust (4 wives) or to push an Agenda

Radical

Been there, done that
I have met too many of @Omar del Sur 's type, the extreme Salafis who convert to Islam and are quick to call anyone who disagrees with them a "Kaffir", despite the fact they were Muslims for 2 months.

They always are up to something, whether that's it's lust (4 wives) or to push an Agenda
Those types are also prone to isis recruitment, @Omar del Sur must be sad that they canceled travel

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

I misread the guy's post and he pretty much writes exactly like one of numerous such-and-such atheist sjw types so like I said I get him mixed.... I'm not a takfiri.... and any ladies who have any DMs from me are invited to post them

Apollo

VIP
okay but then why protest at me saying you're a male feminist?

Because that term has different connotations to what I believe in.

Male feminist is only used for men who go with the latest versions of feminism (which I do not support) and/or are more vocal about it (I rarely talk about feminism).

So that term does not describe me.

Trending