The Seemingly Never-Ending Debate

Which Side is Worse?

• Total voters
You would have relations between 2 people of the same gender be illegal, there is a difference between holding a different opinion and being intolerant of people that have nothing to do with you.

Tolerant societies in the west must be intolerant of bigots like @Omar del Sur

Are you even muslim? How is it intolerance to oppose something as immoral as homosexuality, a whole nation was destroyed for engaging in such filth.

It's weird how much ex-Muslims hate Islam. @Whimsical fanatic was trashing my every comment out of spite. What's wrong with you? Can people not disagree yet still have civil discussion? I thought that was a liberal ideal but apparently it isn't convenient for him. The quote you gave didn't prove a single thing. By Western standards there weren't any red flags, it doesn't explicitly or even implicitly state she did not provide consent. What is it you're tearing up about? In Islam you are told to treat your slaves well. Prisoners of war were considered property unless freed, again tell me what the problem is with that. Seems perfectly rational to me.

Are you even muslim? How is it intolerance to oppose something as immoral as homosexuality, a whole nation was destroyed for engaging in such filth.
I am Muslim

You do not live in Islamic countries, you live in the West. Nobody is saying you have to go to Gay parades, just accept the fact that LGBT rights are considered sacrosanct in the countries we live, and learn to be tolerant of others.

It is extremely stupid for most Somali's to be for the conservatives as they would work to actively weaken minorities and would strengthen the racists living in the West, and to be pro-conservative just because 2 men or women have a relationship, is the stupidity of the highest order.

I am Muslim

You do not live in Islamic countries, you live in the West. Nobody is saying you have to go to Gay parades, just accept the fact that LGBT rights are considered sacrosanct in the countries we live, and learn to be tolerant of others.

It is extremely stupid for most Somali's to be for the conservatives as they would work to actively weaken minorities and would strengthen the racists living in the West, and to be pro-conservative just because 2 men or women have a relationship, is the stupidity of the highest order.
Just because you live in the West doesn't mean you give up your beliefs. If you do that you're a sellout.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I am Muslim

And to Allah belongs the east and the west.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:115

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
It's weird how much ex-Muslims hate Islam. @Whimsical fanatic was trashing my every comment out of spite. What's wrong with you? Can people not disagree yet still have civil discussion? I thought that was a liberal ideal but apparently it isn't convenient for him. The quote you gave didn't prove a single thing. By Western standards there weren't any red flags, it doesn't explicitly or even implicitly state she did not provide consent. What is it you're tearing up about? In Islam you are told to treat your slaves well. Prisoners of war were considered property unless freed, again tell me what the problem is with that. Seems perfectly rational to me.

it's a clear pattern with the leftists- you disagree with them, you're "illiterate," you're a "spic"- they can't just have a civil discussion of ideas

I am Muslim

Most of us were born in the west, Somalia is currently in a mess and other "islamic" countries are hardly islamic if you look deep into their policies and way of living.

So in a way we are kinda stuck here for the foreseeable future no one cares if two men want to do filth in their bedrooms.

We care when they try and force this down our throats and teach it to our children, couple decades ago the west was against homosexuality it's only recently as the early 2000s that it was heavily advocated for and made mainstream.

Again nobody is pro conservatives they are just as bad as the liberals because they insult the deen, call the prophet derogatory names and attack muslim women on the street.

But if i had to pick which group is worse i would say the liberals because they brainwash certain "liberal" islamic "thinktanks" into changing aspects of the deen under the guise of "tolerance" so they try make halal haram and vice versa. - This will create a wave of new generations claiming islam but a very distorted version (happening already)

So whats worse someone changing the laws of islam from behind a mask or some fat retarded pork eating caadan guy swearing at the prophet (pbuh)?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Which do you think is worse? The liberals or the conservatives?

Neither really.

I like the Conservative because they lean towards God fearing and morality. But their actions is nonreligious. They are judgmental and intolerant.

I like the Liberal sense of tolerance and no judging akhlaaq. Their actions is religious even though they are unGodly

for Somalia, i want tolerant Muslims. Period.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
What difference do you expect his vote alone will make?
Him self cant do anything but if he vote he have the chancse to change omething in his own society. For exampel if he think deen is importen and care about but also live by it. His vote can make it easy for same minded people because the politics know that the socity care about there deen or health care and they can make a change rather than people just feel that they are vote less

Last edited:
The whole LGBT thing is a slipper slope. It starts off with accepting homosexuality ( not my business , do your thing ) . Then it moves to permanently changing the gender of a young boy because his parents think he should be a girl . What happens when he’s 18 and says no you shouldn’t have done that ?

My guess would be at some point in our life times paedophilia will be deemed ok
Calling it a slippery slope is putting it mildly. There's a weird orthodoxy around the subject where even questioning if gays are born that way is met with autistic screeching followed swiftly by getting doxxed and subsequently sacked from your job. They preach tolerance and acceptance yet give non to people who don't share and fervently support their wrapped views.

Harvey Milk, a gay leader and icon who was meant to be helping at-risk youth was instead fucking molesting them. I swear to god, you couldn't make this shit up lmfao.
I wouldn't even get into the fact that some of those freaks doing the "Trans story time" for children turned out to be convicted sexual predators. There's a MASSIVE problem with pedophiles in their "community".

Sure some of them can be alright as people, but the vast majority of gays make their entire existence about their sexuality. They'll take every opportunity to brow-beat and lecture you over the most mundane shit. Although most people, liberal cadaans included smile and put on a polite face, they're disgusted by this shit and these people like the rest of us. Don't be fooled sxb.

Last edited: