This is why Israel has sympathy and Palestinians don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Do Arabs defend Somalis the way you do for Arabs? Do Arabs discuss Somalis suffering under Ethiopian regime? Why do you stand up for people who dont give a crap about you?
Im opposed to imperialism and illegal occupations, therefore I'm opposed to the existence of Israel

Im opposed to imperialism and illegal occupations, therefore I'm opposed to the existence of Israel

How come I never heard you opposing illegal occupation of Somali lands in NFD and K5. More Somalis live in occupied lands than live in non occupied lands.

Or are the Arabs your only concern?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How come I never heard you opposing illegal occupation of Somali lands in NFD and K5. More Somalis live in occupied lands than live in non occupied lands.

Or are the Arabs your only concern?
They people in those regions seem content with the gov there in. Huge difference you cant compare that to israeli/palestine conflict smh good try though

They people in those regions seem content with the gov there in. Huge difference you cant compare that to israeli/palestine conflict smh good try though

No they're not. Many are raped and killed every year. Countless.

You Arab bootyclapper

:chrisfreshhah:

Thanks for confirming you're an Arab bootyclappers. Concerned about Arabs more than Somalis.

Absolutely shameless. The Somali Arab bootyclappers always say "you can't compare Somalis with Palestine". That's their favorite line

:eminemdamn:

images.jpg

Black slaves in 1948 Israel Arabs war.
The tradition was passed @CrazyWadaad and @Realwarya love to defend their master

Apollo

VIP
Why do you fools even care about Israel-Palestine?

Walle if I hear a Somali talk about Israel in real life I might just slap him in the face. It's none of your business waryada.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa

Walle if I hear a Somali talk about Israel in real life I might just slap him in the face. It's none of your business waryada.
Another doro gaal.Why am I not surprised :meleshame:

Actually we used to ship Adoons,Oromos and Xabeshi from Berbera and Saylac.I owned but was never owned get it right Konfurrian :fittytousand:
I'm not from konfur but i see them as my people you fucking negroid Hindi hybrid I guess you were those slaves who escaped the shipment becouse I see a lot of them in berbera.
This is the true mentality of slave defending his arab masters and never missing a chance to diss his own people.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Muslims brothers & sisters innit. Shame the care and support is not reciprocated by them.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I'm not from konfur but i see them as my people you fucking negroid Hindi hybrid I guess you were those slaves who escaped the shipment becouse I see a lot of them in berbera.
This is the true mentality of slave defending his arab masters and never missing a chance to diss his own people.
Hold up nigga,pick one!I can't be Hindi and a at the same time.Secondly why does every Sheegato on this forum claim to be from Berbera.Smh

Hold up nigga,pick one!I can't be Hindi and a at the same time.Secondly why does every Sheegato on this forum claim to be from Berbera.Smh
I'm not proving a shit to modren day arab slave I'm even ashamed I had discussion with you. Cuntinue sucking on that carab ceeb that's what you born to do

Status
Not open for further replies.