Atheists have no place in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't even take in Syrian or Palestinian refugees. What makes you think that Somalis would be treated any differently you nacaas?

You should show the kufaar West some respect then. It gave you a second chance at life. Half of your city's community was deported from M.E before they came to the West. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Salih

Move right or get left
You're obsessed with Arabs because deep down you want to live amongst Arabs, act like them, and maybe even get into a relationship with an Arab woman (or man)

I mean....you are bisexual after all. Maybe your obsession with Arabs is due to your sexual frustration and hidden homosexuality.
LoooooooooooooooooL

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Xabash Carbeeds out, and please take your Bantu ex property/cousins with you

You should show the kufaar West some respect then. It gave you a second chance at life. Half of your city's community was deported from M.E before they came to the West. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

What does my opinion on Somali Atheists in Somalia have anything to do with the West? How are the two even related?

Time and time again, you show how stupid you can be.

What does my opinion on Somali Atheists in Somalia have anything to do with the West? How are the two even related?

Time and time again, you show how stupid you can be.

Bootyclapping for people who won't give you 1 day visa free entry but no respect for the West who gave you a second chance at life and treats you with dignity.

You should consider having some self respect

Yes I do advocate for it, and your actions on this forum prove me right.

I aint implying nothing i'm telling you straight ill be praying next to you in the masjid while giving tips to gaal intelligence services, so they can target you and your ilks and send in the predator drones to send you with quickness to your beloved 72 virgins

Bootyclapping for people who won't give you 1 day visa free entry but no respect for the West who gave you a second chance at life and treats you with dignity.

You should consider having some self respect

You see what I'm talking about?

:chrisfreshhah:

You're a slave to the highest degree wallahi.

The slave is you only you who refuses to acknowledge he's treated worse in Dubai or Doha than a white Westerner. You're the only slave.

I am loyal to those who treat me well. You're loyal to those who treat you like trash and you have a Western passport because they won't give you one.

You make my Western citizenship cheap when you hold it. Renounce it if you had any dignity

My vision for a future Somalia involves a prosperous and highly-educated country that has a strong connection with Islam and zero tolerance for gaalnimo and Atheist bullshit, while maintaining strong diplomatic ties with every other country in the world.

The prophet once traded two black slaves for an Arab. Your worth meeshas ka fiirso

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

The slave is you only you who refuses to acknowledge he's treated worse in Dubai or Doha than a white Westerner. You're the only slave.

I am loyal to those who treat me well. You're loyal to those who treat you like trash and you have a Western passport because they won't give you one.

You make my Western citizenship cheap when you hold it. Renounce it if you had any dignity

I have news for you AbdiXayawaan.

No one gives a f*ck about Arabs except you. That's why you constantly talk about them and bring them up when no one was even talking about them.

Everyone reading this thread is laughing at you, you shameless dog.

My vision for a future Somalia involves a prosperous and highly-educated country that has a strong connection with Islam and zero tolerance for gaalnimo and Atheist bullshit, while maintaining strong diplomatic ties with every other country in the world.

With people like you in charge, dream on. We have famines and droughts because of the likes of you. You only offer prayer to solve problems, atheists and the secular offer real solutions.

You care about the afterlife; we care about this life.

The prophet once traded two black slaves for an Arab. Your worth meeshas ka fiirso

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave (or a free man)

Muslims owned Persian and Greek slaves as well, so why are you equating slavery to being black?

Again, you're just proving to me that your talk is a subtle jab at Islam more than anything. And you Atheists whine about tolerance and being accepted for your beliefs yet you won't extend the same courtesy to Muslims.

The only vision you need to keep a eye on is that bird in the sky that will be raining hell fire missiles upon you slow roasting your ass
01286244cbdb47d8896c3aea0821a396.JPG

With people like you in charge, dream on. We have famines and droughts because of the likes of you. You only offer prayer to solve problems, atheists and the secular offer real solutions.

You care about the afterlife; we care about this life.

Your trolling isn't funny anymore. You're a Moderator, caathi iska dhig warya

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

What country is the closest to what you want Somalia to be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.