[SSPOT EXCLUSIVE] Chunkz is marrying a Minnesota Somali girl

Nah he ain't lieing compared to Toronto and London somalis....they got a more religious and stable community......and this is coming from some one that lived in both toronto and Minneapolis for years💯
It wasn’t meant to be a diss towards MN peeps just saying that it’s easier to hide your past when you marry someone who lives far away.

In MN especially its like everyone knows each other there too, compared to other cities because lack of ajnabis

Tbh you’re right. Even incel Somalis tend to leave Jama alone. I mean you must be a special kind of dumb to have any expectations of a mixed woman not even raised by her Somali father.
To be honest she kind of looks full Somali,if you would have dropped her in the middle of Somalia no one would assume she’s mixed

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Meet Chunks before he is dead sound, lovely guy, anyone hating on him is a deadbeat loser and is just jealous of his success.

Chill nobody thinks about somalis this much stop with we vs the world mentality

Its not a ‘Somalis VS the world’ type situation, otherwise those individuals wouldn’t be so successful, its certain members from certain communities that have a complex against the aforementioned individuals because of their ethnic origins. Others have pointed out the same pattern across various social platforms, no need to place your head in the sand and pretend none of this passive-aggressive behaviour is happening, your not an ostrich.

I knew when his cousin darkest married it will be his turn. The sister did well. I hope she presses to get married on paper too.

Thought London was doing well with the huge Somali diaspora
There doing well but bigger cities got more bad influences so highers chances of both males and females making questionable choices in life......I find mn somalis to be the more grounded and a true reflection of how their raised where as in toronto and London its the opposite💯

It wasn’t meant to be a diss towards MN peeps just saying that it’s easier to hide your past when you marry someone who lives far away.

In MN especially its like everyone knows each other there too, compared to other cities because lack of ajnabis
It would be harder to hide your past in mn as like you said everyone knows each other and we got family over their. We would know whats going on...

regardless mn is always going to be a safer bet as you said "lack of ajnabis", I rather marry a girl frm mn over a toronto girl any day.....a girl in toronto could go to an area in the city to do her dirt and not encounter any somalis at all

In fact I have already encounter somalis girls that were hijabi and on deen only for my ajanbi friends to expose em

It would be harder to hide your past in mn as like you said everyone knows each other and we got family over their. We would know whats going on...

regardless mn is always going to be a safer bet as you said "lack of ajnabis", I rather marry a girl frm mn over a toronto girl any day.....a girl in toronto could go to an area in the city to do her dirt and not encounter any somalis at all

In fact I have already encounter somalis girls that were hijabi and on deen only for my ajanbi friends to expose em
Toronto is wild but sometimes you ask yourself why do people shoot themselves in the foot by indulging in haram lifestyle there’s absolutely no benefit and it will come to haunt you.

Trending