Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

I am a proud Somali, daughter of Africa. My proven DNA heritage is the Majeerteen clan, some 1000-1200 years ago, older than that, my lineage leads to the original Somalis, some 3000 years ago. Older than that, we are Cushites, and so forth. Carab where?? Ana Cajam.

At most, we share a neolithic ancestor with them. But, we are all children of Adam and Hawa, so at some point we must meet at a common forebear.
Somalis never existed 3000 years ago and Darood Subclade of EV32 migrated to the horn 900 years ago and we matched with a lot Hashemite tribes.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Somalis never existed 3000 years ago and Darood Subclade of EV32 migrated to the horn 900 years ago and we matched with a lot Hashemite tribes.
Even T-Y16 Yahuudi Dirs have higher chances of being Qurayshi then Daroods bro. It’s time to let go of the Arab larp

This thread has been open to kafirs and Arab haters who hate on Arabs and suffer from inferiority complex towards Arabs.

Nah, I'm a muslim who has no issue with arabs. But this narrative that the natives did not ESTABLISH the city of Mogadishu which is on SOMALI land is absolutely nuts. It's the same narrative that africans can only make mudhuts and are not capable of any innovation or civilizational infrastructure. When Ibn Battuta was there in 1331, there were Egyptians, Arabs, Indians, and Persians in the city for trade, yet I don't see Indians and Persians taking credit for Mogadishu. It's just as possible right? This is like saying Venice, Italy which was the premiere trade city in Europe, was not founded by the Italians but by the Ottomans. That will never fly. A trade city is assumed to have a lot of non-natives that are there to do business. The natives have something to offer and that's why those foreigners are there.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Let’s be honest somali men are the reason why cadcads inhabit xamar ifykyk.

AA8CB886-28B3-4212-B22C-D295E2F0000D.jpeg

This is inconsequential nonsense that has no reach. No need to overreact. This is nothing compared to what Westerners have written about Somali history. This is relatively harmless since it is what is written that brings more harm.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I am a proud Somali, daughter of Africa. My proven DNA heritage is the Majeerteen clan, some 1000-1200 years ago, older than that, my lineage leads to the original Somalis, some 3000 years ago. Older than that, we are Cushites, and so forth. Carab where?? Ana Cajam.

At most, we share a neolithic ancestor with them. But, we are all children of Adam and Hawa, so at some point we must meet at a common forebear.

There’s no points in redeeming him. The moment he said we’re Arabs…

1722133854483.jpeg